Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price of slips

4 posters

Go down

Price of slips Empty Price of slips

Post by sexyinslips Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:37 am

I am always on the look out for lovely vintage slips to wear. Over the past few months I think the price of them has gone up so much.
I saw a slip on eBay go for £90 something the other week. Heavens I can not afford those prices even if I do love the slip. What has everyone else found?

sexyinslips

http://www.sexyinslips.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Price of slips Empty Re: Price of slips

Post by johnbear57 Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:47 pm

i think people selling them are getting a little greedy cashing in on the demand
for any quality slips that are in the market i'm lucky i have about 300 i don't
think i need any more unless i find something really special.

johnbear57

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyinslips Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:36 am

I am not sure if it is the people selling them! I think its the demand for them. I am just trying to sell some and have started them at £4.99...two are unsold the other two sold for £4.99. I have seen slips listed for 99 pence and then sold for lots of £'s. Johnbear you will find you will need that special slip lol Slip lovers are always looking
for that really special one.

sexyinslips

http://www.sexyinslips.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by satinsliplover Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:50 am

I find that the big danger when buying from ebay, or similar, is that the picture of the slip has been re touched..and that the real item can be disappointng
Or, may be I'm just too fussy,??

satinsliplover

Back to top Go down

Post by cd_terri Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:20 am

Over here (Western Australia) the op (opportunity) shops seem to have plenty of slips available.  In short supply these days are second hand suspender belts and girdles with suspenders attached.  I'm always on the look out for vintage or unusual lingerie items but these days it seems to be mainly knickers, bras and half-slips that are available.

cd_terri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down