Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Model

+3
Rhino2_UK
johnbear57
Beth TV
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Slip Model - Page 3 Empty Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Ellen DVD 20 1 Film 1hr 20 mins

In a hotel room Ellen is wearing a burgundy dress which is a little shorter than her slip hence white lace is in view. On the bed are several other slips.Ellen always talks to the camera rather a lot which I like. There were some splendid low-angle views up her dress. I loved the way she teasingly removed her dress. She looked absolutely stunning in what Ellen described as a pale lime-green fullslip, I had thought it was white. It had pretty lace at bodice and hem, a bit see-through. Breath-taking. When Ellen took the slip off and folded it you could clearly see it was green.

Next Ellen is sitting on the bed in a black pleated skirt and a white blouse. I loved all the other slips lying around and seeing Ellen handling them. It was great to hear Ellen saying that she has always worn slips, that she would feel naked without them and they make her feel like a true lady. When she pulled the pleated skirt back to reveal gorgeous white lace I was in heaven. Standing up, there was much lifting of skirt. Things got even better when she took her skirt off. There was a very effective lace detail running from hem to waistband of this lovely slip. Next she took her blouse off.

Then Ellen is sitting on the bed in a green floral dress. There was lots of good teasing with the green dress, she lifted it so high. It was so great when Ellen finally took the dress off. Ellen looked absolutely fabulous in a beautiful white fullslip with lace at hem and bodice. There were some magnificent shots of her just standing there to be admired. She looked so good in that beautiful slip I was sad to see her take it off.

Next we cut to Ellen lying on the bed in a black fullslip with lace at hem and bodice. I loved seeing Ellen in that black fullslip and hearing her tell me all about it. The lace was so beautiful. This slip is also removed.

Not to worry because she picks up what she describes as coral pink fullslip. There is something quite magical about a girl in her bra and knickers holding a beautiful slip and saying "do you want me to put this on for you?" I am so grateful that she did put it on. The coral pink fullslip was gorgeous with beautiful lace at hem and bodice and Ellen looked stunning standing around in it. Ellen wanders into the bathroom and takes her shoes and stockings off. Next she takes the slip off, very slowly.

I make it she said ‘slip’ 35 times and ‘petticoat’ 4 times

A wonderful array of slips, a wonderful DVD.

Stills at
http://www.slipmodel.com/Ellen1/Hotel.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 am

Compilation 2 Download
This download came in 2 parts. 33 minutes – 5 films - 5 models

Part1: Film 1 Starts with Kimberly stood in the living room filling out a beautiful close-fitting white fullslip, very Elizabeth Taylor. The slip comes to just above the knee, beautiful lace at hem and bodice, ribbon straps. There are some fine close-ups of the slip that reveal Kimberly isn’t wearing anything under her gorgeous slip and that the slip has a rear lace-trimmed vent. Kimberly looking absolutely stunning smiles sweetly into the camera and says “I hope you like this petticoat”. Later she reclines on the sofa, there is much wriggling and writhing and pulling the slip back into place. She has the most enchanting smile as she says to camera. “Are you still here? Still admiring my petticoats”

Film 2 has Ariel out in the countryside in her adorable white vintage fullslip. I think it is so daring of these girls to pose outside like that and I love it. There are accordion pleats and lace at the hem and loads of lace at the bodice with ribbon straps. Ariel tells us that she bought it in a thrift shop. She also says “I don’t normally show people my slips, but it is just so nice” Apparently the slip feels so nice it makes Ariel feel like a princess.

Film 3 is back in the living room with Amanda, she is sitting on the sofa pulling back the hem of her dress to show off her slip. She stands up and pulls the dress right up over the waistband of her pretty pink slip. There is a lovely hem detail with ribbon through the top and bottom of it and a pink bow. Amanda takes her dress off to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I don’t think she was wearing any knickers either.

Part 2: Film 1 Starts with Sharon sitting on the floor in the living room. She is wearing a black patterned dress with the pretty white lace of her slip peeking. As Sharon moves her legs about so more of her slip peeks. She lays down and allows a lot more of her pretty slip to show. Standing up she says “I think I might take my dress off.” She pulls down a zip under her armpit and undoes a ribbon bow behind her. The dress is wonderfully thin so that the viewer can make out all the detail of the slip beneath. 3 times we see Sharon lift the dress up above the waistband of her pretty little slip, on the 3rd occasion it disappears over her head. She holds the dress up to the side of her so as not to block the view and says “now you can see me in my half-slip.” There are some very nice shots of her in bra and half-slip, the slip has a pink bow at the lace-trimmed hem and is fairly see-through. Sharon takes her slip off and holds it against herself before carefully folding it and placing it on the sofa with her dress.

Film 2 Starts with Anastasia sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her skirt is gaping below the last button revealing her slip with pretty lace hem. Almost immediately she asks “would you like to see a bit more?” Then standing she says “I thought you might” and pulls the two sides of he back to increase the gaping and reveal more of her pretty slip. Next she pulls the skirt up, there is now several inches of slip in view all around. I thought it was a white slip but Anastasia informs us that it is pink. The scalloped lace hem is beautiful. Anastasia turned her back to the camera, the view through her white blouse suggests it is a fullslip. Her hand reaches for the zip of her skirt and pulls it down. Then she turns again with her beautiful smiling face looking straight into the camera she helps her skirt down over her hips the lets it fall to her ankles. Her gorgeous slip does now look pink. Anastasia undoes a few buttons on her blouse and leans into the camera, this view definitely says it is a fullslip. Next it’s time to undo the rest of the buttons and tease her way out of her blouse. Her magnificent fullslip is now looking so pink I wonder how I ever thought it was white, it has beautiful lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. Anastasia looks absolutely fabulous stood there in her stunning pink fullslip. Through her wonderful fulslip it looks like her rather fetching patterned hosiery is stockings not tights. This is confirmed when she sits on the sofa and takes her stockings off. Anastasia has a lovely trim figure which really compliments her lovely slip and vice versa. Towards the end she takes her slip off.

Wonderful viewing.

Stills at:
http://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm
half way down the screen.

I think Kimberly’s section comes from her DVD 4.
http://www.slipmodel.com/KimDVD4.htm

I’m not aware of anything else of Ariel, no download, DVD or CD.

I think Amanda’s clip is from her Download 8 and DVD 1
http://www.slipmodel.com/Download8.htm
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1.htm
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1a.htm

I think Sharon’s section comes both from her Download 1 and DVD 1. I couldn’t find stills from the Download
http://www.slipmodel.com/Sharon/Sharon.htm

I couldn’t trace Anastasia’s section to any downloads or DVDs

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:43 am

Celeste DVD 1 - 2 Films 30 minutes

Film 1 Celeste is a little sweetie with those sparkly dark eyes and a smile that could light up a room. She starts off dressed as a waitress in see-through white blouse and tight black skirt, she is sitting on the sofa with her white slip peeking. She pulls back her skirt and pulls her slip in the opposite direction to show off her pretty lace and some of the white shiny bit. I loved hearing her talk. She was very good at pulling back a tight skirt to reveal her pretty slip. I think more girls should learn this very useful skill. I love the fact that the skirt was lined and that she still wore a slip anyway, so many girls used skirt lining as an excuse not to wear a slip. As she showed more of her slip the more beautiful it looked, gorgeous scalloped lace. She pointed out a little slit at the side of her slip to make it easier for her to walk, the slit was adorned with pretty lace. When she pulled her skirt right up to her waist that was just incredible. It was great to get 3 views of her skirt dropping to the floor. Slip and blouse is a great look as if half slip & bra. Celeste did justice to both. Towards the end she removed her slip to finish in black bra and pink knickers.

he 2nd film got off to a splendid start, sitting on the bed in a blue dress with some beautiful white slip lace showing below the hem. Seeing Celeste lying there smiling as she pulled her dress back to show a little more slip was quite wonderful. She just kept on showing more and more of her beautiful snowy white slip, I loved the additional lace adornment above the hem lace. She got that dress up so high that I could see the waistband of her slip. When Celeste took her dress off I could see her beautiful slip in all its glory, it was a fabulous sight. She took the slip off near the end.

Some stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Celeste/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Hollie - Download 1 – 9m 47s

Hollie is a bubbly blonde, beautiful and smiley, she talks very confidently.
She is in the living room perched on the arm of the sofa wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, there is white lace peeking from under the skirt. She gets up, sits in the sofa and crosses her legs, we can see her slip and her stocking top. She stands up again lace still peeking. Through her blouse we can see that it is a white fullslip. When Hollie sits back down she says “is my slip showing? You’d tell me if it was wouldn’t you.” She plays with her skirt bringing more slip into view, all of the beautiful lace plus a fair bit of the shiny part. Hollie smiles into the camera and says.
“I’m wearing a white, nylon fullslip underneath and I would never go out without one, always wear them, can’t leave the house without it, feels nice and comfortable beneath my clothes. You can see it here. Every woman should own one.”

Standing up she says “it’s a very pretty slip, would you like to see some of the lace?” And then she lifted her skirt up. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Then she undid her blouse to reveal more of her fullslip, pretty lace at the bust, figure-hugging with ribbon straps. Hollie smiled so sweetly as she took her blouse off, she looked so beautiful in that gorgeous slip. Next it’s time to take her stockings off and near the end she takes her slip off plus a little more slip dialogue.

Fabulous.

This download comes from Hollie’s DVD 1. The 1st 3 pics from this link:
http://slipmodel.com/Hollie/HollieDVD1.htm
Feature in the download

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 am

Juliette Download 1 – 8 mins 22s

Beautiful Juliette walks into a bedroom with her hair up, wearing a mauve dress with her white slip peeking. She introduces herself and immediately starts lifting the hem of her dress showing off a fair bit of lace-trimmed slip. As she touches the slip lace she says “this is my cocktail dress, and I quite like the lace actually.” She’s not sure if her dress looks better hitched up above the row of slip lace or in its customary position. Juliette sits down and continues to play with her slip lace. She looks into the camera and says “it’s a soft white nylon and I tend to always wear a petticoat under my dress.” I love all this talking and in this day and age it is so great to hear a beautiful young woman say that she always wears a slip. There are a lot of close-ups of Juliette’s slip as she sits on the chair. When Juliette stands up again she lifts her dress pretty high to show off a fair bit of slip. With her dress back in place it is time for some fine low-angle shots looking up Juliette’s dress. I love it when Juliette asks “would you like me to take off my dress?” Juliette looks fabulous in her gorgeous white fullslip; it is fairly short and figure-hugging with lace at bodice and hem and ribbon straps. Next she lets her hair down and shakes it free. After lying on the bed she straightens out the bed clothes. Near the end her slip comes off and Juliette finishes in her bra and knickers.

Lovely girl, beautiful slip, very enjoyable.

Stills here.
http://www.slipmodel.com/JulietteDL1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 am

Juliette DVD 1 – 36 minutes

The opening titles sequence of Juliette lifting her dress over her head to reveal a fabulous white fullslip was quite wonderful.

The film started with the camera following Juliette down the street with a little white lace showing below her dress it brought back fond memories. I really enjoyed the camera going lower to improve the view. She sat on a wall playing with the hem of her dress pulling on her slip; it was lovely. There is something magical about showing slip in a public place, Juliette is so daring. Juliette is so beautiful.

Moving to the garden was good because it meant that Juliette could talk into the camera. I loved the way she played with her dress to tease more slip in to view. It was great to hear her say. "I have to wear a petticoat under this dress, has it been showing?" If only more girls shared her compulsion. She stood on her chair to look over the wall with the camera looking up her dress.

Juliette went indoors and applied lipstick looking into a mirror in the living room; it involved leaning over a sofa with consequent slip views. Sitting on the sofa she played with the hem of her dress to reveal her slip lace.

She walked into the bedroom and introduced herself again. Part of this section is also in her Download 1. She introduces herself and immediately starts lifting the hem of her dress showing off a fair bit of lace-trimmed slip. As she touches the slip lace she says “this is my cocktail dress, and I quite like the lace actually.” With her dress hitched up above the row of slip lace she says “I’m not sure if it looks better like this” and then letting it drop to its customary position she says “or like that”. She sits down and asks “would you like to see a bit more of my slip?” She continues to play with her slip lace. Pulling her dress back further she says. “Do you like my little petticoat? I do.” Juliette looks into the camera and says “it’s a soft white nylon and I tend to always wear a petticoat under my dress.” There are a lot of close-ups of Juliette’s slip as she sits on the chair. When she stands up again she lifts her dress pretty high to show off a fair bit of slip. With her dress back in place it is time for some fine low-angle shots looking up Juliette’s dress. She again stands on a hair to improve the view. It was so good to hear her say "Would you like to see a little bit more of Juliette's petticoat?" and then lift her dress up to show a fair bit of the shiny nylon as well as the beautiful lace. She tells us “it’s actually a nylon fullslip.” I love it when Juliette asks “would you like me to take off my dress?” Juliette looks fabulous in her gorgeous white fullslip; it is fairly short and figure-hugging with lace at bodice and hem and ribbon straps. What a magnificent sight, beautiful woman in gorgeous white fullslip. She smiled into the camera and said. “Would you like to feel my slip? It’s very soft and silky. Would you like to touch it?”

Next she lets her hair down and shakes it free. She asks “do I look nice in my petticoat?” After lying on the bed she straightens out the bed clothes. I love watching her do all this stuff in her slip. She asks “would you like me to take off my petticoat?” Personally I’d prefer it if she didn’t but her slip comes off and there’s about three minutes of Juliette in her bra and knickers.

Absolutely fabulous, Juliette is special.

Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipliv Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 am

I have a lot of Juliettes videos. Luv it. I also like Eleanor. Suzanne and ellen.

Slipliv

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:17 pm

I like all of those girls and plenty more. There have been a lot of really nice girls on this site over the years. They have some stunning slips between them and it is so good to see them first flashing their beautiful slips then stripping to their lovely slips. I love hearing them talk as well, especially when they say things like: "Would you like me to take my dress off so that you can see all of my petticoat?" There are so many different ways in which they show their gorgeous slips.

At the bottom of the 'update' page it says that the site was founded in Sept 2000. I started off buying CDs from Dean way back then; he's since moved on to DVD, BluRay, Download & USB and I'm still buying them. they are a delight, a slip lover's dream come true.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Christina DVD6 – 31 Minutes – 2 Films

Film 1 Christina enters the living room in a fairly short yellow dress, her hair in a ponytail. She looks cute and summery. As she turns to close the door behind her we see that her slip is peeking below the hem of her dress at the rear. As she twirls to show off her ‘little retro dress’ she pulls the sides of the dress out bringing more of her pretty slip into plain sight. She runs a finger up from the hem of her dress to expose more slip. There are great low-angle shots looking up her dress and Christina bends over to offer more of a view of her pretty slip. I love these low-angle shots, you can see all of her pretty lace trim at the hem of her slip and more. Christina starts to lift her dress with the benefit of the camera angle we see right up to the waistband and we now know that she is wearing a half-slip, it is pale pink with white lace. The lace is kind of ruched. Next it’s time for a dance and dancing always was a good way of getting dresses to move around so that the slip below can show. Sitting on the sofa with all of her lace and part of the pale pink shiny bit of her slip on show Christina says “I’m wearing a little half-slip under this frock. She stands and lifting up her dress as she does so asks “would you like to see a little bit more of my slip?” She points out that “it’s got a cute little bow on the front and it’s very lacy and silky” and that she loves wearing this kind of thing. Still holding up her dress Christina gives us a twirl. Then she says “this is a vintage slip from the 1960s and it’s pink nylon, it’s like a ballet pink. It reminds me of all the ballet shoes I used to wear as a kid.” Christina lifted her dress even higher and twirled around some more. Inevitably it had to happen, Christina removed her belt and felt behind for the zip that she pulled down in preparation for the main event, her dress disappearing up over her head. There was quite a lot of posturing in half-slip and bra and then Christina took her bra off. Her slip followed.

Film 2 Christina is sitting on the sofa in a brown pinstripe jacket and a brown skirt which is gaping at the front, below the last button, to reveal a white triangle of lace-trimmed slip. As she stands the front of her skirt closes but there is plenty of lace peeking below the hem of the skirt. Her movements lead to the skirt gaping and closing, there is a fairly deep row of lace at the hem of her slip. Christina explains “I never go out without my slip, I’ve got quite a few of them and I love wearing them.” This is music to my ears if only more girls were like Christina. She pulls at her skirt so that more of the slip is peeking below the hem and the front is gaping wider. This is a girl who knows how to show her slip. There are some fine low camera angles to enhance the view. The scalloped lace is very pretty. Sitting down again Christina crosses and uncrosses her legs and changes the direction in which she is facing with plenty of flashes of snowy white loveliness. She says “Whatever position I’m sitting in my slip just keeps on showing, doesn’t it.” She pulls her skirt back and pulls her slip forward so that we can see more of her beautiful slip. Standing up Christina removes her jacket. There are more great up-skirts shots and then the zip is lowered and the skirt is helped to the floor. Christina looks amazing in her slip and blouse. After a short while she unbuttons the blouse and pulls it full open to reveal the top half of her beautiful white fullslip with much lace at the bust and ribbon straps. It looks like she isn’t wearing a bra. Turning around she lets the open blouse full down her arms a little which shows off a band of gorgeous lace at the top of her fabulous slip across the back. The blouse comes off, Christina looks stunning stood there in her magnificent slip. Next she takes her knickers off; I wasn’t expecting that. She now has nothing on under her wonderful white fullslip. She crawls around on the floor towards the camera for a prolonged down cleavage shot and finishes up lying on her back with her slip not fully protecting her modesty.

Some stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Christina/ChristinaDVD6.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Eleanor DVD 1 – 3 Films – 47 Minutes

Eleanor is so beautiful, so gorgeous, so sexy. She has such a beautiful face, I love her smile. Her hair is lovely, she has a fabulous figure. I really enjoyed the titles page, especially her burgundy dress disappearing over her head.

In the first film, sitting in the garden in her stylish dress, wine in hand she was the epitome of sophistication. And her slip was showing, her beautiful lace-trimmed slip. She smiled her devastating smile and pulled her dress back to reveal more of her slip. Indoors I loved the way she sat on a table, it allowed for some great slip views and more dazzling smiles. When she went into the living room and began to talk it got even better. She smiled so seductively as she said "this is one of my evening dresses, I'm wearing a petticoat underneath. I have a lot of evening dresses and I always wear a petticoat." Then lifting the hem of her dress added "like this." I loved the way she moved just to bring her slip into view and the low-angle shots that maximised the opportunity. She seemed so happy in her work as she smiled radiantly. I was so happy too. It was good to hear her say that she liked the feel of her petticoat and it made her dress more comfortable. Such a gorgeous fullslip, Eleanor filled it out magnificently. She is so sensuous.

In the 2nd film she was talking from the start. Not only a different outfit but also a different hairdo, same dazzling smile. She teased really well as she slowly showed more and more of her beautiful slip. She always looked like she was enjoying herself, pleased to entertain. When she took her dress off she took my breath away, magnificent fullslip, she looked absolutely amazing. She is so confident. It is hard to believe this is her first DVD, she seems more like the experienced expert than the novice.

3rd film, 3rd winner. Eleanor is fabulous a real treat for the eyes and the ears. Another magnificent slip modelled wonderfully. I loved the way she walked around in her slip and jumper. Bra & half-slip is also a good look. She is so beautiful, utterly beguiling. She is unbelievable, it all just seemed too good to be true, it really was a privilege to be able to watch it.

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Eleanor/EleanorDVD.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:14 am

Free photo and sample video clips, latest update.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl117Jessica.html

There is a photo of the beautiful Jessica holding a section of her blue skirt up to reveal some pretty white slip lace. Below that are 2 video samples, one of which has 43 seconds of Ellen in a stunning white slip with double lace trim at the hem

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Juliette DVD2 2 Films

The 1st film got off to a great start with Juliette sitting on the sofa with beautiful white lace peeking and talking about her clothes. I especially liked the idea that "the skirt compliments the petticoat". Walking up and down with the low-angle picking up flashes of lace was lovely. When she started lifting the hem of her skirt there was so much detail on her slip it was so beautiful. Posing at the top of the stairs whilst the camera looked up her skirt was fabulous. In the good old days I used to see a lot of slip on the stairs. The upskirt shots in the bedroom were brilliant. When she took her skirt off I was in heaven, her slip is absolutely gorgeous. Slip and blouse like that is a great look and I'm glad Juliette kept her blouse on for a while. It was so good when she started to undo the buttons. I couldn't believe my luck when she took the blouse off, the gorgeous Juliette in one of the most beautiful slips I've ever seen. The white fullslip is my favourite slip. And then she asked "how do I look in my petticoat?" Were I able to reply I not sure if I would have gone for 'sensational', 'breath-taking', 'stunning' or 'stupendous'.

In the 2nd film there was a wonderful demonstration of the dress that lifts when the wearer raises her arms with the slip that doesn't move and is therefore brought into view. It's good to know that Juliette "loves wearing her petticoat underneath, always". I enjoyed the other slip-talk and getting another slip out to show. When Juliette took her dress off she looked fabulous in a stunning pink half-slip.

I really enjoyed this DVD

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD2.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 am

Free photo and sample video clips, latest update.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl119Claudette.html

There is a photo of the beautiful Claudette in a gorgeous white fullslip with fine lace trim, bending over to accentuate her cleavage. Below that are 2 video samples, one of which has 43 seconds of Ellen in a stunning white slip with double lace trim at the hem

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:27 am

Veronica DVD 1 - 2 Films - 60 Minutes

The titles sequence has 30 fun seconds of Veronica standing in front of a mirror in a splendid white vintage fullslip.

Film 1 starts with Veronica sitting in the garden with beautiful white lace peeking from under a contrasting black skirt, the camera moves in for close-ups. I loved the way Veronica played with the hem of her skirt, it brought different parts of her beautiful slip peeking into view. And what a slip! So white, so much gorgeous lace. Taking her skirt off in the garden seemed very bold, I certainly enjoyed that. She smiled into the camera s she said “this is my white nylon half-slip, it’s very soft and it’s nice to wear.” I also enjoyed her standing in front of the window when she went indoors. There she said “it’s quite a nice half-slip isn’t it?” Definitely an understatement. After a bit Veronica undid her blouse and let in gape wide open so as not to obscure the view of her magnificent slip, then took the blouse off. There were 17 precious minutes between taking off her skirt and taking off her lovely slip. She looked so good in that stunning slip.

Film 2 got off to a great start, Veronica is really good at showing her slip whilst sitting, the low-angle shots were wonderful. When she stood up and walked off, her slip was showing below the hem of her dress. There were some great upskirts in the garden. She asked “my slips not showing is it?” Sitting back in the wicker chair pulling her dress back to reveal more of her stunning slip was quite magical, beautiful lace detail intruding into the main part of the slip in shards. She pulled her dress back so far. Back indoors Veronica is sitting on the sofa slip in hand, she explains “this is my half-slip, you’ve seen me wearing this, I like this one a lot.” Then added, “I like wearing slips.” After manhandling her beautiful half-slip Veronica smiled into the camera and said “I suppose you’re wondering about the slip I’m wearing.” She pulled her dress right back showing lots of gorgeous lace detail and said “I love this one it’s a very old vintage slip, it’s about 1960.” Standing up Veronica explained “if I wear a black dress I always wear a white petticoat underneath it.” It's always good to hear the girls say that they always wear slips and/or they love wearing slips. I loved the way Veronica took her dress off, lifting it higher and higher showing more and more of her magnificent slip. When the dress was off it took my breath away, what a fabulous vintage fullslip with more beautiful lace at the bust and ribbon straps, it fitted Veronica perfectly, she really does know how to wear a slip.

Stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Veronica/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Juliette & Suzanne DVD1 – 2 Films - 55 minutes

The opening credits were 30 seconds well spent. Starting with Suzanne superbly filling out a shortish, white fullslip with modest lace at hem and bust and ribbon straps. Moving on to Juliette in a black skirt with contrasting white slip. We are looking up her skirt and as well as the beautiful slip lace we can see the tops of her black stockings. This then switches to Juliette in a black fullslip with a very pretty lace detail at the hem, lace at the bust and narrow ribbon straps. The slip is pulled up over her head leaving Juliette in bra, knickers and lacy topped black stockings.

Film 1 started with a chatty Suzanne entering the bedroom in a fairly short dress. I liked the way that Suzanne started with only brief glimpses of her white lace-trimmed slip, the anticipation of more slip to come. I loved it when she said "under a little dress like this I think a girl should wear a little petticoat". There were some fine up-skirts shots as more and more slip came into view. There was a real style about the way Suzanne gently lifted her dress to show off the delicate lace trim of her slip. When she lifted her dress overhead I was overjoyed, what a beautiful white full-slip, it fitted perfectly, Suzanne looked absolutely gorgeous. With 3 minutes left and even though she wasn’t wearing a bra Suzanne took her slip off and stood there in just her knickers.

Film 2. You’ve gotta love Juliette's corporate look, sitting on the sofa with her white slip contrasting with her black skirt. Such beautiful lace. I love it when she poses such questions as "do you think I'm wearing a half-slip or a full-slip?" It was great when Juliette stood up and her slip was showing below her skirt, the low-angle view was especially rewarding. When she sat down and played with her skirt a little to show off more of her gorgeous slip I was in heaven. I absolutely loved following her up the stairs and was very grateful that she lingered at the top. I enjoyed Juliette showing other slips and holding them up against her. She asked "Shall I take off my skirt so that you can see all of my petticoat?" Oh boy. Juliette looked magnificent stood there in that gorgeous slip and her blouse. Next of course the blouse was taken off. And then she stepped out of her half-slip. After a good look at her in her bra, knickers and lacy topped black stockings Juliette put a black fullslip on. Beautiful Juliette looked so good in that lovely black full-slip, it was such a good fit. The white full-slip that came next was so gorgeous, beautiful lace. The brilliant white full-slip that followed was sensational, beautiful Juliette looked absolutely beguiling. The talking was very entertaining throughout, I make it Juliette said ‘slip’8 times.
This was a fabulous DVD.

Stills Here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Suzanne/Juliette&Suzanne.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:34 am

Hayley DVD 1 - 3 films - 30 Minutes

Film 1 started with Hayley in a floral dress, the pretty lace of her white slip was showing as she sat in the garden. It looked like there was further lace detail above the lace trim at the hem. When she stood and started lifting her dress the viewer could see this additional lace detail in two places, it made for a very pretty slip. I just love watching a beautiful young lady deliberately lifting her dress to show off her slip. Bending over with the breeze gently lifting her pretty floral sundress to reveal her beautiful slip was rather nice too. Indoors the lifting of the dress and bending over continued with some fine low camera angles. Hayley said “I’m wearing a little slip underneath today and I always wear a slip.” This was music to my ears, I love hearing the girls say they always wear a slip. Sitting on the sofa she asked "do you like my little slip?" Then pulled her dress back to show some more. There were some good close-up shots before Hayley asked “would you like me to take off my dress?” Her half-slip revealed in all its glory. She looked right into the camera to again ask "do you like my little half-slip?" Towards the end Hayley took her slip off to finish in knickers and bra.

The 2nd film opened with Hayley walking into the bedroom in a black dress, she smiled into the cmera turned and walked out again. Seconds later Haley breezed back in and asked “do you like my cocktail dress?” swishing the hem as she did so to reveal the pleated hem of her slip. There were some great low camera angles looking up, Hayley said "I hope you weren’t looking up my dress." Sitting on the chair Hayley said “I’m wearing a pink fullslip today” as she pulled her dress back to reveal those enticing pleats and then pulled further for the gorgeous lace just above them. It looked like a white slip to me, I was very pleased to hear it was a fullslip. Hayley let her hair down, I loved the way she just sat there combing her hair with her dress pulled back showing off her splendid slip. When she stood up Hayley lifted her dress right up to her waist revealing so much beautiful slip with a lace detail a few inches above the hem lace. What a gorgeous slip this was turning out to be. Laying on the bed was just wonderful constantly adjusting her dress and her slip to reveal more and more of that fabulous slip. her slip was now looking pinker. Sitting up she asked “do you like my pink nylon fullslip?” She pulled her dress back almost to her bust to prove the point. When Hayley took her dress off I could see that the slip was pink. Hayley is beautiful and she looked absolutely sensational in that gorgeous slip. She is a real enchantress. She removed her tights. There was a fine close up of the generous lace at the bust. Towards the end Hayley took her slip off to finish in knickers and bra.

The short 3rd film is fabulous, 3 times Hayley strode into the bedroom wearing a white fullslip, smiled sweetly and left again. 1st was a few inches above the knee with a lace trim at the hem. Nice fit, generous lace at the bust continuing round the back of the slip and ribbon straps. 2nd was a different slip but matched the description of the 1st, possibly a little more lace at the bust, a little less at the top of the back. The 3rd walk-in looked like the same slip as the 2nd.

Great viewing. I still find it difficult to believe that I actually get to see such beautiful girls wearing and showing such gorgeous slips. In an age when girls predominately wear trousers/jeans/shorts and don't wear anything nice underneath when they do deign to wear a skirt or dress, it seems too good to be true.

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Hayley/HayleyDVD.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Free Photo Page Updated

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl122Ruth.html

There is a great photo of Ruth in white half-slip and bra. The previous 3 photos are still underneath her. Below those are 2 free sample video clips.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Eleanor DVD 3 - 5 Films - 77 Minutes

This one has a great titles sequence with snippets showcasing the slips that are to come.

Film 1. We start off following Eleanor in the garden; she is wearing a white housecoat with her pretty pink slip showing beneath the hem, in places the entire row of lace as well as some of the shiny bit above. This sort of thing used to happen years ago and I have fond memories. Stretching up to hang out her washing brought more of her lovely slip into view and there was a fabulous close-up and some terrific low-angles. Eleanor hung out some very pretty slips, I assume they are all her own; it is impossible not to imagine her wearing them. When Eleanor sat down she had the last button of her housecoat undone so that it was gaping showing loads of gorgeous pink lace-trimmed slip. It was also the first good look at her beautiful face. There was more magnificent gaping as she crouched down to look at flowers. Indoors she said “I’m wearing my uniform and I always wear my uniform when I’m cleaning my bathroom and under it I’m wearing a very pretty pink nylon petticoat. Do you like it?” She seemed so pleased with what she was doing and saying; it was fabulous. Bending over the bath Eleanor asked “is my slip showing?” She is so beautiful. After a little cleaning she said “my buttons keep coming undone, I hope you’re not looking into my uniform because you might see my petticoat.” Eleanor is so beguiling when she caresses her slip smiles into the camera and says “Do you like seeing my petticoat showing? It’s very pretty isn’t? It’s very soft.” There were some fantastic up-skirts shots as Eleanor leaned over the bath. When she took her housecoat off I couldn't believe my luck, to see such a beautiful girl in such a lovely slip seemed too good to be true.

Film 2 There was slip lace showing right from the start as Eleanor walked into the living room every bit the sophisticated beauty with her hair up. There was a lot of good talking, Eleanor twice told us she was wearing a half-slip under her dress. After letting her hair down she asked “would you like me to take my dress off so that you can see my half-slip?” I didn't appreciate just how gorgeous that yellow slip was until Eleanor took her dress off. She informed us that it was satin. Towards the end she removed her slip to spend the last minute and a half in knickers and bra.

The monochrome start to film 3 with the short dress and slip showing was very 1960s. Eleanor sat on a table moving her legs around offering tantalising glimpse as we moved into colour. I enjoyed watching her walking and writhing with a little lace exposed. Eleanor said that her dress was "so tight she was wearing a full petticoat underneath it". When beautiful Eleanor looked into the camera and said "it's time to take it off", I was overjoyed. I loved watching her reach for that zip and slowly pull it down. The way she slowly pulled the dress down her shapely body steadily revealing more of her magnificent fullslip was magical. It was fairly short and hugged her figure, silky with fairly generous lace at the hem. There was plenty of lace at the bust which followed round to the back of the slip and narrow ribbon straps. The first moment that she turned to face the camera without any dress in the way, the whole of her gorgeous slip in view, was breathtaking. It is an absolute privilege to see a stunning beauty like Eleanor in such a fabulous fullslip. She asked "do you like my petticoat?" I was pleased to hear Eleanor say "I always wear a petticoat with my dresses". If only there were more girls like her. Then she asked: "would you like to feel my soft white nylon petticoat? It's so smooth." The way the slip hugged Eleanor's body was terrific, it was a good length, beautiful lace at hem and bodice a real delight to see. I think it looked even better without the tights. Towards the end she slowly lifted the slip over her head to finish in knickers and bra.

Film 4 began with Eleanor swirling her skirt to bring her white lace-trimmed slip into view. She lifted her skirt up to above the waistband of her slip. It was a lovely little slip and I enjoyed hearing Eleanor talking about it. She took her skirt off and later her jumper, later still her slip.

Film 5 opened with Eleanor sitting on the arm of a sofa with her slip showing, she explained “I’m wearing a very long skirt today so I have to wear a very long slip underneath.” I have to admire her logic. It was a pretty white slip with a side split and lace trim at the hem. Eleanor managed to show rather a lot of it whilst seated on that arm. When she stood up there was some nice swirling with a good angle of view. She took her blouse off then asked “would you like to see my long white petticoat?” Much lifting of her skirt followed. Her skirt came off leaving her in half-slip and bra. Towards the end Eleanor removed her slip to finish in knickers and bra.

A splendid DVD, a delight from start to finish

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Eleanor/Eleanor3.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Jessica DVD 1 - 2 Films - 36 minutes

This one has a great title sequence, 30 seconds of Jessica looking absolutely beautiful lifting her blue skirt to show off a gorgeous white lace-trimmed slip. I loved the way the skirt dropped to the floor. She looked fabulous in her polka-dot dress with white slip lace peeking all around and even better when she started pulling her dress up to reveal more of her lovely slip.

Film 1. This is a fantastic outfit, the length and shape of the skirt, the satiny material, the way that the white blouse contrasts with the vivid blue of the skirt, the implicit femininity of the blouse. If I had just seen Jessica looking that beautiful in that outfit without seeing her slip I would have counted my blessings but there she was sitting on the sofa and her beautiful white slip lace was showing either side of her shapely legs. Jessica pointed out that her skirt was a vivid blue with a slightly contrasting colour at the hem; to demonstrate this involved moving the skirt so that all of the gorgeous white lace and some of the shiny bit of her slip were in view. With the skirt back in place she said: ”In case you were wondering, yes I am a girl that likes to wear slips.” She giggled as she pulled her skirt back for the quickest flash of her beautiful slip. I loved it when Jessica stood up and we had the low angle view up her skirt, the brilliant white slip contrasting with the vivid blue skirt. She is so lovely when she smiles, I love hearing her talk and am grateful that she twirled and let me look up her skirt. The section where she sat on the floor and kept pulling her skirt back to reveal her stunning slip was sensational. When Jessica started unbuttoning her blouse she revealed that she was wearing a fullslip; a white fullslip is my favourite kind of slip. She asked "would you like to see some more of my slip then? That would probably mean I’d have to take off my skirt won’t it." The action replay of her skirt dropping to the floor was a nice touch. Jessica said “it looks like my slip’s showing doesn’t it.” She looked magnificent in her blouse and slip. When she took her blouse off; wow! What a slip! Absolutely gorgeous, lavish lace detail at the bust, figure hugging and narrow ribbon straps. I love the way she added “now you can see all of my slip.” Jessica sat back into the sofa ran her hand up her magnificent slip and said: “So do you like my slip?” When next she stood up Jessica said “it’s really hot in here I think I might take my slip off.” She did to finish in knickers and bra. To see someone as beautiful as Jessica wearing such a stunning slip was a real delight.

Film 2. Again I liked the upskirts shots, beautiful white slip lace contrasting with her blue polka-dot dress. I liked it when Jessica asked "are you looking up my dress?" I loved the way she kept showing just a little bit more as she sat on the sofa. She continued talking. “I’ve got several slips at home, I’ve brought a couple along to show you today, don’t you think this one’s pretty?” Standing up she asked “is my slip showing?” Later she asked “would you like me to take off my dress?” When she took her dress off it was like a dream come true, a beautiful woman in half-slip and bra. The scalloped lace was much deeper at the front of her slip. There was still more slip talk to come. Towards the end she took her slip off to reveal her thong.

A really enjoyable DVD.

Stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Jessica/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Ainslie Download 3 - in 2 parts - 21 minutes 47 seconds

Part 1 starts with Ainslie walking down the stairs toward a low camera, we can see up her dress, there is a white lace-trimmed slip. She first sits then lays on the sofa pulling at the hem of her dress fingering her slip lace and asks if her slip is showing. Sitting up again she asks "would you like to a little bit of my slip?" Then she pulled her dress back and asked "what do you think?" Pulling her slip further into view Ainslie explains "it's a pretty little white one. It's nylon." The scalloped lace is very pretty. Standing there with her tight blue dress rolled up to reveal a few fabulous inches of snowy white heaven she asks "so what do you think of my little slip then? Sitting on a kitchen chair Ainslie said: "Would you like to see more of my slip?" Then she pulled her dress back further. Standing up Ainslie undid her belt and said "should I take my dress off so that you can see my slip?" Turning her back to the camera so that we could see the zip Ainslie gently pulled the zip down revealing the back of her fullslip with a row of pretty lace across the top. Next she pulled the open dress down over one shoulder to reveal the satin strap of her fullslip, the other shoulder following soon after. Facing the camera Ainslie pulled the front of the dress down a little and them removed her arms from the dress. The front of her slip was revealed to have pretty lace criss-crossing around the bust. As she pulled her dress down from her waist to the floor it was clear that her wonderful white fullslip was hugging her slim body. It was fairly short stopping several inches above her knee. Where else do you get to see a girl as beautiful as Ainslie in such a gorgeous fullslip? With her dress in her hand Ainslie again asked. "So do you like my slip?" I most certainly do. Part 1 finishes with a few seconds of Ainslie in the bathroom, her dress is back on with her slip lace peeking.

Part 2 returns to Ainslie on the sofa in her gorgeous white fullslip. There's more slip talk before Ainslie takes her tights off. She took her gorgeous slip off to finish in knickers and bra with a bit more slip talk. Lastly there were samples from her next download. Ainslie has white slip lace peeking from below her skirt. When she turns around more slip is shown via a split in the back of her skirt, this is accentuated by a low camera angle. Ainslie holds up two fullslips, one white one black and says "I could try these on for you if you like." she starts to undo the buttons on her blouse, we now know she is wearing a half-slip. We then cut to Ainslie modelling the white fullslip with a gorgeous lace detail right down the front of it then cut to Ainslie pulling the black fullslip down her slim body. The black fullslip has a very deep lace hem and loads of lace at the bodice.

I really enjoyed this one.

There are some stills a long way down the screen here: http://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:20 am

Juliette - Download 3 – 8 minutes 25 seconds

Juliette is wearing a black satin pleated skirt round about knee length, good and full with plenty of room for something nice below. Her contrasting white blouse also looks to be satin. She is leaning over the sofa to get close to a mirror whilst applying lipstick. The camera suddenly drops down to her ankles looking up. We can see rather a lot of white slip with a beautiful deep lace hem. We can also see that Juliette is wearing black stockings. Sitting on the arm of the sofa there is no slip in view, Juliette soon rectifies this by gathering up the hem of her skirt. She continues to finger her skirt showing varying amounts of her gorgeous slip. Just in case anyone may have had any doubts whether she was doing this deliberately rather than absent-mindedly she pulls on the hem of her slip to ensure as much as possible is out in view. Then she pulled her skirt back further to show all of the magnificent deep lace hem and some of the white shiny bit.

We next see her entering the bedroom. She pulls both sides of her skirt out revealing white slip lace in both corners. Sitting down she starts lifting her skirt a little saying “this is my lovely satin skirt” as she does so. Having praised the silky feel of her skirt she asks if we think she’s wearing a fullslip or a half-slip. Standing up Juliette leant over the chair, the camera dropped to look up her skirt. Turning to face the low camera Juliette lifted her skirt right up to her slender waist for fabulous views of her magnificent slip. Then she began to wave her skirt around creating a seductive rustling. As the camera moves back to catch Juliette’s beautiful face she smiles down into it with her skirt hoisted high. She said: “So do you like my petticoat? Would you like to see more of it?” Anticipating answers in the affirmative she once again lifted her skirt. Next Juliette lifted both her skirt and her gorgeous slip like a cancan dancer to show off her white knickers and the tops of her black stockings. Juliette’s radiant smile lights up the room as she asks “would you like me to take off my skirt?” She undoes the zip and loosens the silk belt then just lets go and her skirt falls to the ground. There is now so much of her amazing slip in view. It appears to be getting a bit fuller as it comes down from the waist, stopping just above the knees. The panels which create the shape are clearly visible. I would guess there is about 8 inches of superb scalloped lace at the hem. It truly is a wondrous sight to behold. Smiling into the camera Juliette says “this is a really pretty slip isn’t it?” She sits on the bed and starts to unbutton her blouse, the viewer can see the same gorgeous lace adorns the top of her amazing fullslip and in the same generous quantities. She lay back on the bed with her blouse wide open, the narrow ribbon straps of her slip just about in view. Kneeling on the bed she removed her blouse. This was a great shot but not all of her magnificent lace hem was in view so the camera gently retreated until it was all in shot. Towards the end the slip disappeared over Juliette’s head to finish in knickers and bra and black hold-up stockings.

Absolutely fabulous, one of the prettiest slips ever and Juliette is special.

Just the one still. Scroll down about 90% of the way to the bottom of the screen

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:43 am

Lauren - Download 2 – 8 minutes 45 seconds

I love the start of this video; Lauren sitting on the bed in a pink dress with just the tiniest morsel of white slip showing at the side of her left leg, immediately turned back the hem of her dress so that more of her white lace-trimmed slip is in view. She turned a bit more of her dress back so that there was a quite a lot of pretty lace-trimmed slip showing on her left thigh and asked "do you like seeing my slip showing?" Next she pulled her dress back on both thighs so that it was bunched around her waist exposing lots of snow white slip. I was particularly impressed when Lauren lifted her dress so high to prove that she was wearing a fullslip, saying: “I’m wearing a little white fullslip”, as she did. Normally the model would need to be standing to do this. When she stood up Lauren let her dress fall back into place so that there was no lip on show. Sitting down o the chair by the dressing table she asked “shall I take off my dress?” Standing again she slowly lifted her dress from the hem exposing more and more slip as she went. A beautiful white fullslip with a pretty lace trim at the hem, stopping a little way short of her knees. Loads of lace at the bust, satin straps. When the dress was gone Lauren looked fantastic in that slip. She sat down opened a drawer and started pulling out slips and showing them off. She said “I’ll put this little black half-slip on and my red dress.” She took her white fullslip off and held the black half-slip to her body to look like she was wearing it. I expect the DVD version is longer and she does actually put the black half-slip on.

Lots of slip talk and a fabulous white fullslip.

Two stills. Scroll down about 80% of the way to the bottom of the screen

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 am

Annabelle - Download 2 - 9 mins 14 secs
Annabelle tall and slim, long blonde hair, enters the living room in a black, short, tight skirt and white satin blouse. She starts to lift the hem of her skirt to show off a pretty white slip with lace trimming the hem. As her hands move around her skirt her slip rustles seductively. Just moving around creates the seductive rustle. As Annabelle sits down her slip just cannot stay restrained beneath the skirt, there are peeks all around as though the slip were longer than the skirt. Annabelle smiles and asks “is my slip showing?” When Annabelle stands up her slip falls back into place, out of sight beneath her skirt. Annabelle tells us that she is wearing a vintage fullslip underneath. For me this is great news. There’s a splendid close up as Annabelle turns up the hem of her skirt to reveal her pretty slip, lace and a little above. Without ceremony Annabelle reaches behind her, unzips her skirt then pulls it down to her ankles. After a bit she undoes her blouse to reveal the top of the slip. She looks stunning; there is beautiful lace around the bust and narrow straps. Things get even better when Annabelle takes her blouse off. The camera savours every inch of this wonderful vintage fullslip. Personally I think she looked even better when she subsequently took her tights off. As well as looking drop-dead gorgeous in her slip Annabelle has a winning smile.

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm
About half way down

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun May 20, 2018 5:51 am

Juliette - Download 6 – 13 minutes 34 seconds

Juliette is wearing a black dress a fair way above the knee. There is no slip in view until she turns, the dress has a small slit at the back with white slip lace peeking. When Juliette raises her arms the dress stretches up and the waist slip stays behind to reveal lots of fabulous scalloped lace. I have fond memories of seeing that scenario play out in real life many years ago. It used to happen fairly frequently. Juliette says “I like this suede dress, it’s actually very feminine and I love wearing my petticoat underneath; always.” So saying she lifts her dress up a little to show off her beautiful slip. Lifting her arms right up she points out “when I wear this dress my slip tends to show.” Then looking down at her exposed lace “I quite like that.” Next we are treated to some low camera angles looking up Juliette’s dress. Standing in front of the mirror allows for both the front and back view of her slip showing below the hem of her dress as she stretched up again. The last stretch is as she reaches for the zip of her dress and pulls it all the way down exposing the waistband of her half-slip. She turns to the camera to pull the front of her dress down exposing her bra then taking the dress off her arms before pulling it down to the floor. What I had thought to be a beautiful white waist-slip turns out to be a beautiful pink waist-slip. The deep lace hem is gorgeous. There are some great close-ups studying every detail of Juliette’s magnificent slip. Towards the end she takes her slip off to finish in knickers and bra.

Juliette is so lovely and she displays a stunning slip.

Four stills. Scroll down about 45% of the way to the bottom of the screen

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 am

The pics from Juliette Download 6 referred to in the previous message

Slip Model - Page 3 <a href=Slip Model - Page 3 BPDOW0A5_t Slip Model - Page 3 9SuDAkU8_t Slip Model - Page 3 YfOnpSf2_t Slip Model - Page 3 YuHFD81c_t" />

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next