Slip Model

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Ellen DVD 20 1 Film 1hr 20 mins

In a hotel room Ellen is wearing a burgundy dress which is a little shorter than her slip hence white lace is in view. On the bed are several other slips.Ellen always talks to the camera rather a lot which I like. There were some splendid low-angle views up her dress. I loved the way she teasingly removed her dress. She looked absolutely stunning in what Ellen described as a pale lime-green fullslip, I had thought it was white. It had pretty lace at bodice and hem, a bit see-through. Breath-taking. When Ellen took the slip off and folded it you could clearly see it was green.

Next Ellen is sitting on the bed in a black pleated skirt and a white blouse. I loved all the other slips lying around and seeing Ellen handling them. It was great to hear Ellen saying that she has always worn slips, that she would feel naked without them and they make her feel like a true lady. When she pulled the pleated skirt back to reveal gorgeous white lace I was in heaven. Standing up, there was much lifting of skirt. Things got even better when she took her skirt off. There was a very effective lace detail running from hem to waistband of this lovely slip. Next she took her blouse off.

Then Ellen is sitting on the bed in a green floral dress. There was lots of good teasing with the green dress, she lifted it so high. It was so great when Ellen finally took the dress off. Ellen looked absolutely fabulous in a beautiful white fullslip with lace at hem and bodice. There were some magnificent shots of her just standing there to be admired. She looked so good in that beautiful slip I was sad to see her take it off.

Next we cut to Ellen lying on the bed in a black fullslip with lace at hem and bodice. I loved seeing Ellen in that black fullslip and hearing her tell me all about it. The lace was so beautiful. This slip is also removed.

Not to worry because she picks up what she describes as coral pink fullslip. There is something quite magical about a girl in her bra and knickers holding a beautiful slip and saying "do you want me to put this on for you?" I am so grateful that she did put it on. The coral pink fullslip was gorgeous with beautiful lace at hem and bodice and Ellen looked stunning standing around in it. Ellen wanders into the bathroom and takes her shoes and stockings off. Next she takes the slip off, very slowly.

I make it she said ‘slip’ 35 times and ‘petticoat’ 4 times

A wonderful array of slips, a wonderful DVD.

Stills at
http://www.slipmodel.com/Ellen1/Hotel.htm

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 am

Compilation 2 Download
This download came in 2 parts. 33 minutes – 5 films - 5 models

Part1: Film 1 Starts with Kimberly stood in the living room filling out a beautiful close-fitting white fullslip, very Elizabeth Taylor. The slip comes to just above the knee, beautiful lace at hem and bodice, ribbon straps. There are some fine close-ups of the slip that reveal Kimberly isn’t wearing anything under her gorgeous slip and that the slip has a rear lace-trimmed vent. Kimberly looking absolutely stunning smiles sweetly into the camera and says “I hope you like this petticoat”. Later she reclines on the sofa, there is much wriggling and writhing and pulling the slip back into place. She has the most enchanting smile as she says to camera. “Are you still here? Still admiring my petticoats”

Film 2 has Ariel out in the countryside in her adorable white vintage fullslip. I think it is so daring of these girls to pose outside like that and I love it. There are accordion pleats and lace at the hem and loads of lace at the bodice with ribbon straps. Ariel tells us that she bought it in a thrift shop. She also says “I don’t normally show people my slips, but it is just so nice” Apparently the slip feels so nice it makes Ariel feel like a princess.

Film 3 is back in the living room with Amanda, she is sitting on the sofa pulling back the hem of her dress to show off her slip. She stands up and pulls the dress right up over the waistband of her pretty pink slip. There is a lovely hem detail with ribbon through the top and bottom of it and a pink bow. Amanda takes her dress off to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I don’t think she was wearing any knickers either.

Part 2: Film 1 Starts with Sharon sitting on the floor in the living room. She is wearing a black patterned dress with the pretty white lace of her slip peeking. As Sharon moves her legs about so more of her slip peeks. She lays down and allows a lot more of her pretty slip to show. Standing up she says “I think I might take my dress off.” She pulls down a zip under her armpit and undoes a ribbon bow behind her. The dress is wonderfully thin so that the viewer can make out all the detail of the slip beneath. 3 times we see Sharon lift the dress up above the waistband of her pretty little slip, on the 3rd occasion it disappears over her head. She holds the dress up to the side of her so as not to block the view and says “now you can see me in my half-slip.” There are some very nice shots of her in bra and half-slip, the slip has a pink bow at the lace-trimmed hem and is fairly see-through. Sharon takes her slip off and holds it against herself before carefully folding it and placing it on the sofa with her dress.

Film 2 Starts with Anastasia sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her skirt is gaping below the last button revealing her slip with pretty lace hem. Almost immediately she asks “would you like to see a bit more?” Then standing she says “I thought you might” and pulls the two sides of he back to increase the gaping and reveal more of her pretty slip. Next she pulls the skirt up, there is now several inches of slip in view all around. I thought it was a white slip but Anastasia informs us that it is pink. The scalloped lace hem is beautiful. Anastasia turned her back to the camera, the view through her white blouse suggests it is a fullslip. Her hand reaches for the zip of her skirt and pulls it down. Then she turns again with her beautiful smiling face looking straight into the camera she helps her skirt down over her hips the lets it fall to her ankles. Her gorgeous slip does now look pink. Anastasia undoes a few buttons on her blouse and leans into the camera, this view definitely says it is a fullslip. Next it’s time to undo the rest of the buttons and tease her way out of her blouse. Her magnificent fullslip is now looking so pink I wonder how I ever thought it was white, it has beautiful lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. Anastasia looks absolutely fabulous stood there in her stunning pink fullslip. Through her wonderful fulslip it looks like her rather fetching patterned hosiery is stockings not tights. This is confirmed when she sits on the sofa and takes her stockings off. Anastasia has a lovely trim figure which really compliments her lovely slip and vice versa. Towards the end she takes her slip off.

Wonderful viewing.

Stills at:
http://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm
half way down the screen.

I think Kimberly’s section comes from her DVD 4.
http://www.slipmodel.com/KimDVD4.htm

I’m not aware of anything else of Ariel, no download, DVD or CD.

I think Amanda’s clip is from her Download 8 and DVD 1
http://www.slipmodel.com/Download8.htm
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1.htm
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1a.htm

I think Sharon’s section comes both from her Download 1 and DVD 1. I couldn’t find stills from the Download
http://www.slipmodel.com/Sharon/Sharon.htm

I couldn’t trace Anastasia’s section to any downloads or DVDs

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top