Slip Model

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Ellen DVD 20 1 Film 1hr 20 mins

In a hotel room Ellen is wearing a burgundy dress which is a little shorter than her slip hence white lace is in view. On the bed are several other slips.Ellen always talks to the camera rather a lot which I like. There were some splendid low-angle views up her dress. I loved the way she teasingly removed her dress. She looked absolutely stunning in what Ellen described as a pale lime-green fullslip, I had thought it was white. It had pretty lace at bodice and hem, a bit see-through. Breath-taking. When Ellen took the slip off and folded it you could clearly see it was green.

Next Ellen is sitting on the bed in a black pleated skirt and a white blouse. I loved all the other slips lying around and seeing Ellen handling them. It was great to hear Ellen saying that she has always worn slips, that she would feel naked without them and they make her feel like a true lady. When she pulled the pleated skirt back to reveal gorgeous white lace I was in heaven. Standing up, there was much lifting of skirt. Things got even better when she took her skirt off. There was a very effective lace detail running from hem to waistband of this lovely slip. Next she took her blouse off.

Then Ellen is sitting on the bed in a green floral dress. There was lots of good teasing with the green dress, she lifted it so high. It was so great when Ellen finally took the dress off. Ellen looked absolutely fabulous in a beautiful white fullslip with lace at hem and bodice. There were some magnificent shots of her just standing there to be admired. She looked so good in that beautiful slip I was sad to see her take it off.

Next we cut to Ellen lying on the bed in a black fullslip with lace at hem and bodice. I loved seeing Ellen in that black fullslip and hearing her tell me all about it. The lace was so beautiful. This slip is also removed.

Not to worry because she picks up what she describes as coral pink fullslip. There is something quite magical about a girl in her bra and knickers holding a beautiful slip and saying "do you want me to put this on for you?" I am so grateful that she did put it on. The coral pink fullslip was gorgeous with beautiful lace at hem and bodice and Ellen looked stunning standing around in it. Ellen wanders into the bathroom and takes her shoes and stockings off. Next she takes the slip off, very slowly.

I make it she said ‘slip’ 35 times and ‘petticoat’ 4 times

A wonderful array of slips, a wonderful DVD.

Stills at
http://www.slipmodel.com/Ellen1/Hotel.htm

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 am

Compilation 2 Download
This download came in 2 parts. 33 minutes – 5 films - 5 models

Part1: Film 1 Starts with Kimberly stood in the living room filling out a beautiful close-fitting white fullslip, very Elizabeth Taylor. The slip comes to just above the knee, beautiful lace at hem and bodice, ribbon straps. There are some fine close-ups of the slip that reveal Kimberly isn’t wearing anything under her gorgeous slip and that the slip has a rear lace-trimmed vent. Kimberly looking absolutely stunning smiles sweetly into the camera and says “I hope you like this petticoat”. Later she reclines on the sofa, there is much wriggling and writhing and pulling the slip back into place. She has the most enchanting smile as she says to camera. “Are you still here? Still admiring my petticoats”

Film 2 has Ariel out in the countryside in her adorable white vintage fullslip. I think it is so daring of these girls to pose outside like that and I love it. There are accordion pleats and lace at the hem and loads of lace at the bodice with ribbon straps. Ariel tells us that she bought it in a thrift shop. She also says “I don’t normally show people my slips, but it is just so nice” Apparently the slip feels so nice it makes Ariel feel like a princess.

Film 3 is back in the living room with Amanda, she is sitting on the sofa pulling back the hem of her dress to show off her slip. She stands up and pulls the dress right up over the waistband of her pretty pink slip. There is a lovely hem detail with ribbon through the top and bottom of it and a pink bow. Amanda takes her dress off to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I don’t think she was wearing any knickers either.

Part 2: Film 1 Starts with Sharon sitting on the floor in the living room. She is wearing a black patterned dress with the pretty white lace of her slip peeking. As Sharon moves her legs about so more of her slip peeks. She lays down and allows a lot more of her pretty slip to show. Standing up she says “I think I might take my dress off.” She pulls down a zip under her armpit and undoes a ribbon bow behind her. The dress is wonderfully thin so that the viewer can make out all the detail of the slip beneath. 3 times we see Sharon lift the dress up above the waistband of her pretty little slip, on the 3rd occasion it disappears over her head. She holds the dress up to the side of her so as not to block the view and says “now you can see me in my half-slip.” There are some very nice shots of her in bra and half-slip, the slip has a pink bow at the lace-trimmed hem and is fairly see-through. Sharon takes her slip off and holds it against herself before carefully folding it and placing it on the sofa with her dress.

Film 2 Starts with Anastasia sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her skirt is gaping below the last button revealing her slip with pretty lace hem. Almost immediately she asks “would you like to see a bit more?” Then standing she says “I thought you might” and pulls the two sides of he back to increase the gaping and reveal more of her pretty slip. Next she pulls the skirt up, there is now several inches of slip in view all around. I thought it was a white slip but Anastasia informs us that it is pink. The scalloped lace hem is beautiful. Anastasia turned her back to the camera, the view through her white blouse suggests it is a fullslip. Her hand reaches for the zip of her skirt and pulls it down. Then she turns again with her beautiful smiling face looking straight into the camera she helps her skirt down over her hips the lets it fall to her ankles. Her gorgeous slip does now look pink. Anastasia undoes a few buttons on her blouse and leans into the camera, this view definitely says it is a fullslip. Next it’s time to undo the rest of the buttons and tease her way out of her blouse. Her magnificent fullslip is now looking so pink I wonder how I ever thought it was white, it has beautiful lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. Anastasia looks absolutely fabulous stood there in her stunning pink fullslip. Through her wonderful fulslip it looks like her rather fetching patterned hosiery is stockings not tights. This is confirmed when she sits on the sofa and takes her stockings off. Anastasia has a lovely trim figure which really compliments her lovely slip and vice versa. Towards the end she takes her slip off.

Wonderful viewing.

Stills at:
http://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm
half way down the screen.

I think Kimberly’s section comes from her DVD 4.
http://www.slipmodel.com/KimDVD4.htm

I’m not aware of anything else of Ariel, no download, DVD or CD.

I think Amanda’s clip is from her Download 8 and DVD 1
http://www.slipmodel.com/Download8.htm
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1.htm
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1a.htm

I think Sharon’s section comes both from her Download 1 and DVD 1. I couldn’t find stills from the Download
http://www.slipmodel.com/Sharon/Sharon.htm

I couldn’t trace Anastasia’s section to any downloads or DVDs

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:43 am

Celeste DVD 1 - 2 Films 30 minutes

Film 1 Celeste is a little sweetie with those sparkly dark eyes and a smile that could light up a room. She starts off dressed as a waitress in see-through white blouse and tight black skirt, she is sitting on the sofa with her white slip peeking. She pulls back her skirt and pulls her slip in the opposite direction to show off her pretty lace and some of the white shiny bit. I loved hearing her talk. She was very good at pulling back a tight skirt to reveal her pretty slip. I think more girls should learn this very useful skill. I love the fact that the skirt was lined and that she still wore a slip anyway, so many girls used skirt lining as an excuse not to wear a slip. As she showed more of her slip the more beautiful it looked, gorgeous scalloped lace. She pointed out a little slit at the side of her slip to make it easier for her to walk, the slit was adorned with pretty lace. When she pulled her skirt right up to her waist that was just incredible. It was great to get 3 views of her skirt dropping to the floor. Slip and blouse is a great look as if half slip & bra. Celeste did justice to both. Towards the end she removed her slip to finish in black bra and pink knickers.

he 2nd film got off to a splendid start, sitting on the bed in a blue dress with some beautiful white slip lace showing below the hem. Seeing Celeste lying there smiling as she pulled her dress back to show a little more slip was quite wonderful. She just kept on showing more and more of her beautiful snowy white slip, I loved the additional lace adornment above the hem lace. She got that dress up so high that I could see the waistband of her slip. When Celeste took her dress off I could see her beautiful slip in all its glory, it was a fabulous sight. She took the slip off near the end.

Some stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Celeste/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Hollie - Download 1 – 9m 47s

Hollie is a bubbly blonde, beautiful and smiley, she talks very confidently.
She is in the living room perched on the arm of the sofa wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, there is white lace peeking from under the skirt. She gets up, sits in the sofa and crosses her legs, we can see her slip and her stocking top. She stands up again lace still peeking. Through her blouse we can see that it is a white fullslip. When Hollie sits back down she says “is my slip showing? You’d tell me if it was wouldn’t you.” She plays with her skirt bringing more slip into view, all of the beautiful lace plus a fair bit of the shiny part. Hollie smiles into the camera and says.
“I’m wearing a white, nylon fullslip underneath and I would never go out without one, always wear them, can’t leave the house without it, feels nice and comfortable beneath my clothes. You can see it here. Every woman should own one.”

Standing up she says “it’s a very pretty slip, would you like to see some of the lace?” And then she lifted her skirt up. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Then she undid her blouse to reveal more of her fullslip, pretty lace at the bust, figure-hugging with ribbon straps. Hollie smiled so sweetly as she took her blouse off, she looked so beautiful in that gorgeous slip. Next it’s time to take her stockings off and near the end she takes her slip off plus a little more slip dialogue.

Fabulous.

This download comes from Hollie’s DVD 1. The 1st 3 pics from this link:
http://slipmodel.com/Hollie/HollieDVD1.htm
Feature in the download

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 am

Juliette Download 1 – 8 mins 22s

Beautiful Juliette walks into a bedroom with her hair up, wearing a mauve dress with her white slip peeking. She introduces herself and immediately starts lifting the hem of her dress showing off a fair bit of lace-trimmed slip. As she touches the slip lace she says “this is my cocktail dress, and I quite like the lace actually.” She’s not sure if her dress looks better hitched up above the row of slip lace or in its customary position. Juliette sits down and continues to play with her slip lace. She looks into the camera and says “it’s a soft white nylon and I tend to always wear a petticoat under my dress.” I love all this talking and in this day and age it is so great to hear a beautiful young woman say that she always wears a slip. There are a lot of close-ups of Juliette’s slip as she sits on the chair. When Juliette stands up again she lifts her dress pretty high to show off a fair bit of slip. With her dress back in place it is time for some fine low-angle shots looking up Juliette’s dress. I love it when Juliette asks “would you like me to take off my dress?” Juliette looks fabulous in her gorgeous white fullslip; it is fairly short and figure-hugging with lace at bodice and hem and ribbon straps. Next she lets her hair down and shakes it free. After lying on the bed she straightens out the bed clothes. Near the end her slip comes off and Juliette finishes in her bra and knickers.

Lovely girl, beautiful slip, very enjoyable.

Stills here.
http://www.slipmodel.com/JulietteDL1.htm

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 am

Juliette DVD 1 – 36 minutes

The opening titles sequence of Juliette lifting her dress over her head to reveal a fabulous white fullslip was quite wonderful.

The film started with the camera following Juliette down the street with a little white lace showing below her dress it brought back fond memories. I really enjoyed the camera going lower to improve the view. She sat on a wall playing with the hem of her dress pulling on her slip; it was lovely. There is something magical about showing slip in a public place, Juliette is so daring. Juliette is so beautiful.

Moving to the garden was good because it meant that Juliette could talk into the camera. I loved the way she played with her dress to tease more slip in to view. It was great to hear her say. "I have to wear a petticoat under this dress, has it been showing?" If only more girls shared her compulsion. She stood on her chair to look over the wall with the camera looking up her dress.

Juliette went indoors and applied lipstick looking into a mirror in the living room; it involved leaning over a sofa with consequent slip views. Sitting on the sofa she played with the hem of her dress to reveal her slip lace.

She walked into the bedroom and introduced herself again. Part of this section is also in her Download 1. She introduces herself and immediately starts lifting the hem of her dress showing off a fair bit of lace-trimmed slip. As she touches the slip lace she says “this is my cocktail dress, and I quite like the lace actually.” With her dress hitched up above the row of slip lace she says “I’m not sure if it looks better like this” and then letting it drop to its customary position she says “or like that”. She sits down and asks “would you like to see a bit more of my slip?” She continues to play with her slip lace. Pulling her dress back further she says. “Do you like my little petticoat? I do.” Juliette looks into the camera and says “it’s a soft white nylon and I tend to always wear a petticoat under my dress.” There are a lot of close-ups of Juliette’s slip as she sits on the chair. When she stands up again she lifts her dress pretty high to show off a fair bit of slip. With her dress back in place it is time for some fine low-angle shots looking up Juliette’s dress. She again stands on a hair to improve the view. It was so good to hear her say "Would you like to see a little bit more of Juliette's petticoat?" and then lift her dress up to show a fair bit of the shiny nylon as well as the beautiful lace. She tells us “it’s actually a nylon fullslip.” I love it when Juliette asks “would you like me to take off my dress?” Juliette looks fabulous in her gorgeous white fullslip; it is fairly short and figure-hugging with lace at bodice and hem and ribbon straps. What a magnificent sight, beautiful woman in gorgeous white fullslip. She smiled into the camera and said. “Would you like to feel my slip? It’s very soft and silky. Would you like to touch it?”

Next she lets her hair down and shakes it free. She asks “do I look nice in my petticoat?” After lying on the bed she straightens out the bed clothes. I love watching her do all this stuff in her slip. She asks “would you like me to take off my petticoat?” Personally I’d prefer it if she didn’t but her slip comes off and there’s about three minutes of Juliette in her bra and knickers.

Absolutely fabulous, Juliette is special.

Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipliv on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 am

I have a lot of Juliettes videos. Luv it. I also like Eleanor. Suzanne and ellen.

Slipliv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:17 pm

I like all of those girls and plenty more. There have been a lot of really nice girls on this site over the years. They have some stunning slips between them and it is so good to see them first flashing their beautiful slips then stripping to their lovely slips. I love hearing them talk as well, especially when they say things like: "Would you like me to take my dress off so that you can see all of my petticoat?" There are so many different ways in which they show their gorgeous slips.

At the bottom of the 'update' page it says that the site was founded in Sept 2000. I started off buying CDs from Dean way back then; he's since moved on to DVD, BluRay, Download & USB and I'm still buying them. they are a delight, a slip lover's dream come true.

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Christina DVD6 – 31 Minutes – 2 Films

Film 1 Christina enters the living room in a fairly short yellow dress, her hair in a ponytail. She looks cute and summery. As she turns to close the door behind her we see that her slip is peeking below the hem of her dress at the rear. As she twirls to show off her ‘little retro dress’ she pulls the sides of the dress out bringing more of her pretty slip into plain sight. She runs a finger up from the hem of her dress to expose more slip. There are great low-angle shots looking up her dress and Christina bends over to offer more of a view of her pretty slip. I love these low-angle shots, you can see all of her pretty lace trim at the hem of her slip and more. Christina starts to lift her dress with the benefit of the camera angle we see right up to the waistband and we now know that she is wearing a half-slip, it is pale pink with white lace. The lace is kind of ruched. Next it’s time for a dance and dancing always was a good way of getting dresses to move around so that the slip below can show. Sitting on the sofa with all of her lace and part of the pale pink shiny bit of her slip on show Christina says “I’m wearing a little half-slip under this frock. She stands and lifting up her dress as she does so asks “would you like to see a little bit more of my slip?” She points out that “it’s got a cute little bow on the front and it’s very lacy and silky” and that she loves wearing this kind of thing. Still holding up her dress Christina gives us a twirl. Then she says “this is a vintage slip from the 1960s and it’s pink nylon, it’s like a ballet pink. It reminds me of all the ballet shoes I used to wear as a kid.” Christina lifted her dress even higher and twirled around some more. Inevitably it had to happen, Christina removed her belt and felt behind for the zip that she pulled down in preparation for the main event, her dress disappearing up over her head. There was quite a lot of posturing in half-slip and bra and then Christina took her bra off. Her slip followed.

Film 2 Christina is sitting on the sofa in a brown pinstripe jacket and a brown skirt which is gaping at the front, below the last button, to reveal a white triangle of lace-trimmed slip. As she stands the front of her skirt closes but there is plenty of lace peeking below the hem of the skirt. Her movements lead to the skirt gaping and closing, there is a fairly deep row of lace at the hem of her slip. Christina explains “I never go out without my slip, I’ve got quite a few of them and I love wearing them.” This is music to my ears if only more girls were like Christina. She pulls at her skirt so that more of the slip is peeking below the hem and the front is gaping wider. This is a girl who knows how to show her slip. There are some fine low camera angles to enhance the view. The scalloped lace is very pretty. Sitting down again Christina crosses and uncrosses her legs and changes the direction in which she is facing with plenty of flashes of snowy white loveliness. She says “Whatever position I’m sitting in my slip just keeps on showing, doesn’t it.” She pulls her skirt back and pulls her slip forward so that we can see more of her beautiful slip. Standing up Christina removes her jacket. There are more great up-skirts shots and then the zip is lowered and the skirt is helped to the floor. Christina looks amazing in her slip and blouse. After a short while she unbuttons the blouse and pulls it full open to reveal the top half of her beautiful white fullslip with much lace at the bust and ribbon straps. It looks like she isn’t wearing a bra. Turning around she lets the open blouse full down her arms a little which shows off a band of gorgeous lace at the top of her fabulous slip across the back. The blouse comes off, Christina looks stunning stood there in her magnificent slip. Next she takes her knickers off; I wasn’t expecting that. She now has nothing on under her wonderful white fullslip. She crawls around on the floor towards the camera for a prolonged down cleavage shot and finishes up lying on her back with her slip not fully protecting her modesty.

Some stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Christina/ChristinaDVD6.htm

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Eleanor DVD 1 – 3 Films – 47 Minutes

Eleanor is so beautiful, so gorgeous, so sexy. She has such a beautiful face, I love her smile. Her hair is lovely, she has a fabulous figure. I really enjoyed the titles page, especially her burgundy dress disappearing over her head.

In the first film, sitting in the garden in her stylish dress, wine in hand she was the epitome of sophistication. And her slip was showing, her beautiful lace-trimmed slip. She smiled her devastating smile and pulled her dress back to reveal more of her slip. Indoors I loved the way she sat on a table, it allowed for some great slip views and more dazzling smiles. When she went into the living room and began to talk it got even better. She smiled so seductively as she said "this is one of my evening dresses, I'm wearing a petticoat underneath. I have a lot of evening dresses and I always wear a petticoat." Then lifting the hem of her dress added "like this." I loved the way she moved just to bring her slip into view and the low-angle shots that maximised the opportunity. She seemed so happy in her work as she smiled radiantly. I was so happy too. It was good to hear her say that she liked the feel of her petticoat and it made her dress more comfortable. Such a gorgeous fullslip, Eleanor filled it out magnificently. She is so sensuous.

In the 2nd film she was talking from the start. Not only a different outfit but also a different hairdo, same dazzling smile. She teased really well as she slowly showed more and more of her beautiful slip. She always looked like she was enjoying herself, pleased to entertain. When she took her dress off she took my breath away, magnificent fullslip, she looked absolutely amazing. She is so confident. It is hard to believe this is her first DVD, she seems more like the experienced expert than the novice.

3rd film, 3rd winner. Eleanor is fabulous a real treat for the eyes and the ears. Another magnificent slip modelled wonderfully. I loved the way she walked around in her slip and jumper. Bra & half-slip is also a good look. She is so beautiful, utterly beguiling. She is unbelievable, it all just seemed too good to be true, it really was a privilege to be able to watch it.

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Eleanor/EleanorDVD.html

Rhino2_UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum