Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoniaDane.com

2 posters

Go down

SoniaDane.com Empty SoniaDane.com

Post by Robbies Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:07 pm

I suggest that you do not become a member of the site Soniadane.com. I cancelled my subscription back on the 12th November and since then they have taken two payments from my account one on the 16t November and the other on the 16th December. No one from SoniaDane.com is answering my e-mails as to why they are continuing to take the money from my account, so I am having my bank contest the amounts being taken.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

SoniaDane.com Empty Re: SoniaDane.com

Post by Robbies Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:16 pm

This issue has now been resolved.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

SoniaDane.com Empty I care about and appreciate my members

Post by Sonia Dane Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:23 pm

I just wanted to clarify the facts of this situation...
Robbie has been a member of my site three times over the last several years. I truly appreciate his support of my work. When he joined on November 16th 2013 for a six month membership, he already had an active 3 month membership. He canceled his 6 month membership the day that he joined, which stopped rebillings on that membership. However, his 3 month membership was still active. So when his 3 month membership continued to renew, he assumed (incorrectly) that I had not canceled his 6 month membership. As soon as I was made aware of the duplicate membership that he created, I refunded ALL of the transactions that occurred during the overlap and stopped the rebillings of the duplicate 3 month membership. I value ALL of my members and will ALWAYS do WHATEVER it takes to make sure that they are satisfied with the service that I provide. I take pride, not only in the quality of my work, but in the quality of my customer service as well. So if you ever have any questions or issues with anything in regard to my website, please contact me personally so that I can correct things to your satisfaction.
Sonia Dane
Sonia(at)SoniaDane.com

Sonia Dane

Back to top Go down

SoniaDane.com Empty Re: SoniaDane.com

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum