Slip showing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slip showing

Post by REGARDS on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:45 pm

On my way home today stoped by the market, when I got out of my car I looked into the car parked next to me and a lady was setting there with about 2 inchs of slip showing out of her skirt, well I looked in and said very nice slip, her window was down and she asked if I was a slip man, I told her yes and she said so was her husband and asked if I wanted to see more, what could I say but yes. She then pulled her skirt up about 3 more inch, the slip had about 3 inchs of lace and it was white, I went in and when I came out she was still there, she said she was glad I liked it and wanted to give me another look before she left, she said she shops there all the time and hoped to see me again and show me some more of her slip, I said thanks again and left. made my day and just waiting for the next peek.

REGARDS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slip showing

Post by Jancurry on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

What a wonderful lady.

Jancurry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by REGARDS on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Well my next 2 or 3 times to the market were uneventful, but low and behold today was great. My new lady friend was there and so was her husband. she saw me and told her husband I was the slip man she showed her slip to. nice guy and we talked about slips and are wifes liking to show them for us. We walked out side and he said his wife had a new one on and asked if I wanted to see it, yes I said, and off to his car we went, there she was with her dress pulled up above her knees showing her new black slip, about 4 inches of lace and a slit in it, she then pulled it to her waist and let us both look. He asked if I lliked it and I said very much, he then may be the next time my wife would be with me and he could see her slip. My wife said she would be glad to show if we ever meet them there. Great day again at the market.

REGARDS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top