Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slip showing at church

Go down

slip showing at church Empty slip showing at church

Post by 61john Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 am

i was at church last week kind of older lady in a nice flowered dress i always wonder if she wearing a slip, well to my delight she stood up and her white silky lacey slip showed over a foot from the hem on her dress,it must have been a half slip as when she reached he slip stayed and the dress went up.

61john

Back to top Go down

slip showing at church Empty Re: slip showing at church

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:52 pm

I’ve seen so many slips at church in the past I could write a book. I miss those days !

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:05 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:I’ve seen so many slips at church in the past I could write a book.  I miss those days !
oh yeah me too my wifes slip has shown lots at church from slits in her skirts too

61john

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:16 pm

61john wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:I’ve seen so many slips at church in the past I could write a book.  I miss those days !
oh yeah me too  my wifes slip has shown lots at church from slits in her skirts too

And my wife as well.  Many many times!!! We need to PM each other. One time wife wore grey pinstripes alone skirt silver satin blouse and black heels and hold up’s. Under black half slip and camisole black psnties. The back slit showed off lots of lace and slip. When we got home!!!! PM me I’ll tell you the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:32 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
61john wrote:
oh yeah me too  my wifes slip has shown lots at church from slits in her skirts too

And my wife as well.  Many many times!!! We need to PM each other.  One time wife wore grey pinstripes alone skirt silver satin blouse and black heels and hold up’s.  Under black half slip and camisole black psnties.  The back slit showed off lots of lace and slip.  When we got home!!!!  PM me I’ll tell you the rest
yeah we need to chat i am so obsessed with slips

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down