Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Gems

3 posters

Go down

Hidden Gems Empty Hidden Gems

Post by Romeo Foxtrot Fri May 31, 2013 10:16 am

Whoever designed the undercover shopping centres back in the seventies and eighties certainly made a lot of slip lovers very happy! Most of these were built on two or sometimes three levels with glass fronted balconies overlooking large squares or narrower connecting malls. Many ladies - and men - young and old, would congregate along these balconies either watching life in the areas below, having a chat with friends or simply waiting for a wife or partner (these were usually the men!) I'm sure most of the ladies were totally unaware that they were inadvertantly displaying their slips to all and sundry below. There was no need to wait for a glimpse of slip when anyone reached up. All that was required was a stroll along the mall below and a simple 'eyes up'. My local shopping centre was an ideal place to do this, a large square connected by two narrower entrance malls. I would often come out of a store on the upper story and spot a suitable candidate, head for the nearest stairs or escalator and then casually stroll along beneath them. Heaven! Sometimes it would be nothing, sometimes just a slight glimpse but if you were really fortunate you could be rewarded with a complete circle of lace stretching up inside the skirt or dress and if that in turn was covered by a similar length coat or mackintosh, you really did have a treat. Maybe someday I'll describe a few notable memories.

Romeo Foxtrot

Back to top Go down

Hidden Gems Empty Re: Hidden Gems

Post by fionaford Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:31 am

I guess if I was to wear a black slip or half slip under a darkish skit or dress that would spoil your enjoyment? Razz

fionaford

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo Foxtrot Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:07 pm

If it was hidden by the skirt or dress, then yes. Otherwise no.

Romeo Foxtrot

Back to top Go down

Post by GregInOz Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 am

Fiona, wearing appropriately coloured slips adds to the enjoyment..it means the lady has a knowledge of her appearance and a selection of lingerie to complement her outfit...wearing a white slip under a black skirt, or a black slip under a white skirt is a faux pax, in my humble opinion. Greg.

GregInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum