Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Hats For Lisa 1965

2 posters

Go down

Three Hats For Lisa 1965 Empty Three Hats For Lisa 1965

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:45 pm

I had a quick speed through the last 20 or 30 minutes of this film. Una Stubbs was wearing a blue dress and dancing about in a park, white slip flashed as a result. Sophie Hardy was wearing a pink dress with black insets that were a bit slippish. Later for reasons that I didn't uncover the two girls swapped dresses. Una was wearing a white fullslip, Sophie Hardy disappointed. Later Una danced in the pink dress making it clear that she didn't have the white fullslip on. Sophie Hardy who we had seen put the blue dress on without the benefit of a slip beneath was now flashing white slip. Interesting continuity error.
Way back in the 1970s when Una Stubbs was married to Nicky Henson, 'The Sun' had a feature about men liking women wearing slips. Henson admitted he liked slips and professed his disappointment that his wife did not wear slips. Every time I see Una showing her slip or petticoat in TV programmes or films I always appreciate that this was a bonus, something that she didn't usually do.
All three of these pics are from before I picked up the film.

Three Hats For Lisa 1965 NORE6bvY_t Three Hats For Lisa 1965 IcaS5u4f_t Three Hats For Lisa 1965 KZAw7KmT_t

Rhino2_UK

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Three Hats For Lisa 1965 Empty Re: Three Hats For Lisa 1965

Post by SlipStories Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:27 pm

Yes, I saw that too, a nice surprise!

I think the film industry in those days always tried every opportunity to show some bras or slips. This was a musical around 1960s London showing the scenes and clothes. I had'nt seen it before and kept watching the hope of a slip show which could be seen as they danced. Then...the girls exchanged dresses for no particular reason. A white full slip!

SlipStories

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down