Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips

2 posters

Go down

Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips Empty Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips

Post by alaina15 Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:40 pm

I was noticing a large number of options of slips put out by a brand I have not seen before called "Mancyfit". They are 95% nylon and come in all different options. Has anyone seen this brand? Nice to see a new maker.

"Snip It" slips have always been an option. Do many actually use these?

alaina15

Back to top Go down

Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips Empty Re: Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips

Post by sliplover46 Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:47 pm

While I am glad to see a new slip manufacturer on the scene, and these appear to be well-made, they lack the elegance of the slips of the 50s and 60s. Also, polyester is not the same as nylon tricot or antron III. So I must give it a qualified Like!
sliplover46
sliplover46

alaina15 and Bmac like this post

Back to top Go down

Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips Empty Snip it slips

Post by sliplover46 Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:53 pm

This was popular in the late 60's and early 70's, as I remember! It never made much sense to me. If you needed a shorter slip, yes, you could take a pair of scissors and have one in a minute, but then you couldn't lengthen it! JMHO!
sliplover46
sliplover46

Back to top Go down

Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips Empty Re: Mancyfit - New Brand of Slips and Snip-It Slips

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down