Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years...

+2
Slipaddict
Emma
6 posters

Go down

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Empty Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years...

Post by Emma Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:27 am

Mixing my decades - an 80's slip with a 1940's dress:
Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Lacy-s10

One of my slip and knicker sets.  Texwear Lingerie (British), 1950's:
Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Slip-a10

Halfslip.  Sorry about the tights, lol...
Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Half-s10
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

underscored and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Empty Re: Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years...

Post by Slipaddict Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:50 am

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Lacy-s10

This photo is absolutely as good as it gets for me.
It is the quintessential "slip showing" shot as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for sharing it.

Slipaddict

Betty and Bmac like this post

Back to top Go down

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Empty SOME OF MY SLIP PICTURES, TAKEN OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS...

Post by Emma Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:55 am

Slipaddict wrote:Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Lacy-s10

This photo is absolutely as good as it gets for me.
It is the quintessential "slip showing" shot as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for sharing it.

Thank you so much. It is a crop from a more complete photo, but I'm not brave enough to be a proper slip model Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... 1f625
Emma
Emma

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Empty Re: Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years...

Post by Slipaddict Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:01 am

You are too modest. I am sure you would be a beautiful 'proper' model - whatever that is?
I can tell you that you certainly are a great slip model.
Anyway it is a wonderful image. If you have any similar ones, I do hope you would share them here.

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:20 am

Slipaddict wrote:You are too modest. I am sure you would be a beautiful 'proper' model - whatever that is?
I can tell you that you certainly are a great slip model.
Anyway it is a wonderful image. If you have any similar ones, I do hope you would share them here.

I already have shared some more, lol. The others in this post, plus 'Things are looking up' :-)
Emma
Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:23 pm

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. The content you have posted is quite excellent. What I was trying to say was from a similar angle. Anyway, no offence meant.

Slipaddict

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Slipaddict wrote:I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. The content you have posted is quite excellent. What I was trying to say was from a similar angle. Anyway, no offence meant.

None taken at all x Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... 1f61a
Emma
Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:30 pm

Slipaddict wrote:I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. The content you have posted is quite excellent. What I was trying to say was from a similar angle. Anyway, no offence meant.

An unusual button-fronted half slip...
Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Vassar10

Emma
Emma

underscored and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Emma wrote:

None taken at all x  Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... 1f61a

I am glad. Slip addict by name, Slip addict by nature. 😉

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:03 pm

Emma wrote:

An unusual button-fronted half slip...
Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Vassar10

That is unusual. I don't think that I have ever seen a slip with buttons before. Thank you for another delicious image.

Slipaddict

Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Some of my slip pictures, taken over the last couple of years... Empty slip pics

Post by phil Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:57 am

Wonderful pics Emma, Thanks for sharing x

phil

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:28 am

It's such a shame today's ladies don't wear feminine things anymore. I found this site by accident while buying some slips and it's so nice some people still like them.
Betty
Betty

Emma and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmac Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:17 am

Wow that used and still does cause excitement when you catch a glimpse of slip,unfortunately not seen so.much these days

Bmac

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:44 pm

Good gracious this is some superb work! Well done, Emma!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

Emma and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum