Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 couples out

2 posters

Go down

2 couples out Empty 2 couples out

Post by REGARDS Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm

as I had said early my wife works with a lady who wears slips and her and husband like to show off, well we went to dinner, movie and dancing with them. My wife wore a wrap skirt with white 5 inch lace slip and her friend wore wrap dress with full slip, lots of lace top and bottom, not to worried about them coming open any time, dinner was ok, but the movie was great, both ladies had there wraps fall open for any one to see and did get alot of looks, funny I mostly looked at her friend and her husband looked at my wife, ladies didn't mine a bet. Dancing was fun bot ladies had moves and spinds that aloud there skirt and dress to come open quit alot, both of us guys were feeling and playing with our wifes slip all nite. all four us had a great time hope to do it again soon.

REGARDS

Back to top Go down

2 couples out Empty Re: 2 couples out

Post by pcsks01 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:17 pm

What happened when you got home, did you fantasize about your mates wife...I would of.
Sounds like a bit of potential for some wife swapping

pcsks01

Back to top Go down

Post by REGARDS Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:36 pm

never can tell, did fantasize about her and her show she put on, only hoping her husband did the same, they want to go out again and show there slips.

REGARDS

Back to top Go down

Post by pcsks01 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Sound like you would be up for it, you in UK?

pcsks01

Back to top Go down

Post by REGARDS Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:15 pm

no US, I might but don't know about the ladies or the other guy, havn't even talked about it, they both like the showing alot now. As I type the girls are out shopping for new slips to show off. should be fun if they find any.

REGARDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum