Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW CAR SHOPPING

Go down

NEW CAR SHOPPING Empty NEW CAR SHOPPING

Post by REGARDS Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Who gets the better price a man or a woman? Buying a new car for my wifes birthaday, found the car she wanted and got the price I wanted. now my said she could get a better price by showing some slip and a little bra. Well she wore a v neck botton up the dress and a lace bra and slip, slip have slit up the front and the dress buttoned all but the last 2 buttons, well getting in and out of the car on the test ride ( me in the back set) was a great show, open dress and slit slip, the salesman told her to take a long drive, he having fun looking at her dress and slip, next all the bending over she did allowed the v neck to open and show the lace bra. After about 2 hours of this she asked for his best price, and told him she did not want to deal, he had one shot only, well he came back $2500 better than my price, so I guess if you show some slip and lace bra when buying a car you get a great price. After buying the car we went out to dinner and dancing and the show never stoped. Love my wife, loves wearing slips and showing them off any time.

REGARDS

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down