Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex And The City

2 posters

Go down

Sex And The City Empty Sex And The City

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Not a programme I've watched but I saw a still in a TV listings magazine which looked interesting.
I recorded S2 E11 titled 'Evolution'. The final scene; Sarah Jessica Parker was seen laying on her bed in a white fullslip, narrow straps, cream lace at hem and bust, about knee length. She got up wandered into the bathroom then back to the bed, round about 1 min 50 sec. Pretty good return for a first attempt.

S2 E12 'La Douleur Exquise!' 7 mins in and SJP is still on that bed in that slip about 78 secs.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Sex And The City Empty Re: Sex And The City

Post by pcsks01 Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:06 am

There are a couple of scenes where Charlotte the black haired one and most attractive in my opinion is wearing a slip. One she is having sex with a guy called trey on some kind of bookcase or something can see her white slip as she says ' I'm on the mallard' and again in a later series her new hubby bald headed lawyer strips her to a black half slip and picks her up, there could be more they just stick in my memory.

pcsks01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum