Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor At Sea 1955

Go down

Doctor At Sea 1955 Empty Doctor At Sea 1955

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:17 am

British comedy in colour.

A long time ago, possibly in the 1970s I was flicking through a book in a shop and came across a photo of Brigitte Bardot holding her dress up pretty high, showing off lots of gorgeous underwear. If my memory serves me right it was more petticoat than slip. The caption said it came from 'Doctor At Sea'. When next the film was on TV I made a point of watching it. Unfortunately BB with her dress up didn't feature. I have never found the photo on-line. It looks like I should have bought the book. There was a silver lining though.

About 30 minutes in, the ship has docked and passengers and crew are going ashore. A horse-drawn buggy arrives on the scene, in a passenger seat made for 2 sits a fine looking woman whose black skirt is inexplicably drawn back to reveal inches of snowy white slip with beautiful lace trim. One of the crew coming down off the ship calls out "Rosita", runs to the buggy, they embrace and kiss, he gets in beside her. At no point does she adjust her skirt, she's wearing a beautiful slip and a slip like that deserves to be seen.

I've not been able to find the name of the actress or a still.

This still of BB is alleged to come from the film. I don't recall seeing it. I wonder if the film was trimmed to fit the schedule.

Doctor At Sea 1955 TsQAiaRJ_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum