Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie

3 posters

Go down

any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie Empty any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie

Post by SilkBoxerGuy1980 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:51 pm

hi ladies i wonder what kind of slip you wearing? and its half or full slip incl satin panties but i have two half slip and one mini slip only i used masturbate for website that wear bra or half naked with half slip turn me on if you want talk to me let me know thanks

SilkBoxerGuy1980

Back to top Go down

any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie Empty Re: any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie

Post by Beth TV Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Errrr, thanks but no thanks.

Beth TV

Back to top Go down

any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie Empty Re:ANY WOMAN WEARING HALF OR FULL SLIP WITH SILK PANTIE

Post by SilkBoxerGuy1980 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:09 am

thats your option and decide i don't know why you answer it if you dont like it then dont answer with this

SilkBoxerGuy1980

Back to top Go down

any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie Empty Re: any woman wearing half or full slip with silk pantie

Post by Beth TV Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

I answered it because it's just about you wanting us to provide you with hand shandy material. Save us the hassle and get yourself the latest Damart catalogue Smile

SilkBoxerGuy1980 wrote:thats your option and decide i don't know why you answer it if you dont like it then dont answer with this

Beth TV

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyinslips Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:47 pm

Beth your so funny! Very Happy Very Happy

sexyinslips

http://www.sexyinslips.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down