Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women blushing IN THEIR SLIP

5 posters

Go down

women blushing IN THEIR SLIP Empty women blushing IN THEIR SLIP

Post by cerdes0000 Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:39 pm

love when a gal is caaught IN HER SLIP and blushes

cerdes0000

Slipman likes this post

Back to top Go down

women blushing IN THEIR SLIP Empty Re: women blushing IN THEIR SLIP

Post by pcsks01 Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:41 am

Remember a mates mum pegging washing out years ago in a dress....gust of wind blew the dress up revealing a lacy pink slip.....she did look pretty coy....I found the slip during a heart bursting quick look through her drawers on a trip to the toilet a few weeks after

pcsks01

cerdes0000 and Nylonlust like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:27 pm

I totally agree there is something so sexy seeing demure girl bush with embarrassment knowing she has exposed her silky slip, especially with a unexpected wind gust.
pcsks01 I bet seeing you mates Mum pink slip must be engraved in you memory banks for a very long time
Were you tempted to liberate that pink lacy slip.

Nylonlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2024 4:37 pm

Don’t know who she is but she’s a slip wearer !!!!women blushing IN THEIR SLIP Img_2211
women blushing IN THEIR SLIP Img_2210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2024 4:48 pm

Yes. My wife is a instgator sometime but this time she wasn’t . We live in a windy area. After church I let her to get a table. She had a light white wrap around skit. As she open the large door the wind picked up the back of the skirt making in below out and exposed her back side from the waist to the bottom of a aqua Hal slip with three inches of ivory lace. Between the weight of the door and the blowing her skirt it was rather comical. Three men were watching the whole and finally one helped her pull her skirt doe and damn if he didn’t cop a feel of her slip covered bottom!!!’nn

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun May 26, 2024 6:43 am

Its a strange paradox, but I go to any lengths to hide my slip under my dresses by making sure my slips are around 2 inches shorter than my dress hem (otherwise I'd blush with embarrassment) - but I think nothing of wearing a slip as a dress for a summer barbecue, or going down to the beach in a slip over my swimsuit while on holiday, when I don't blush at all.

Emma
  women blushing IN THEIR SLIP 1f646
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

sliplover46 and Betty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2024 9:07 am

Emma

So many beautiful thoughts come to mind during your summer months of going out in a slip! And even if your fighting in a slip situation it just sounds interesting !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun May 26, 2024 9:24 am

Sliplover56 wrote:Emma

So many beautiful thoughts come to mind during your summer months of going out in a slip!  And even if your fighting in a slip situation it just sounds interesting !!!!

I think I've said this before, but sometimes if I am hostess and the barbecue is at my house then we girls go down to the storage unit where I store my slips and the other women choose a slip to wear for the rest of the day. Not every woman friend wants to take part and one or two insist on wearing the clothes they turned up in, but quite often there could be 5 or 6 of us wearing slips in the end.  Our husbands and boyfriends never seem to complain and its just a bit of innocent fun.  I let each girl keep the slip they chose to wear and take it home as a gift (which I'm sure wouldn't do their sex lives any harm too!).  Its harmless fun and is lovely to feel pretty for once.

Emma x
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

underscored, sliplover46 and Betty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2024 10:18 am

Emma wrote:

So many beautiful thoughts come to mind during your summer months of going out in a slip!  And even if your fighting in a slip situation it just sounds interesting !!!!

I think I've said this before, but sometimes if I am hostess and the barbecue is at my house then we girls go down to the storage unit where I store my slips and the other women choose a slip to wear for the rest of the day. Not every woman friend wants to take part and one or two insist on wearing the clothes they turned up in, but quite often there could be 5 or 6 of us wearing slips in the end.  Our husbands and boyfriends never seem to complain and its just a bit of innocent fun.  I let each girl keep the slip they chose to wear and take it home as a gift (which I'm sure wouldn't do their sex lives any harm too!).  Its harmless fun and is lovely to feel pretty for once.

Emma x

Emma ! What a fantasy and of course why wouldn’t the men mind? I wouldn’t either!!! As a matter of fact I would say BBQ???? What BBQ???? Lacy slips parading around me yes yes of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by maczib Sun May 26, 2024 12:16 pm

Emma wrote:

Emma x

Congrants to u. U are making the right effort to take other realize what make a woman look só sexy and femenin.

maczib

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2024 5:06 pm

pcsks01 wrote:Remember a mates mum pegging washing out years ago in a dress....gust of wind blew the dress up revealing a lacy pink slip.....she did look pretty coy....I found the slip during a heart bursting quick look through her drawers on a trip to the toilet a few weeks after

I bet that was a great find. Do you put it back after it was used

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down