Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nylon Demo film

2 posters

Go down

Nylon Demo film Empty Nylon Demo film

Post by SlipStories Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 pm

When I was younger, my dad worked in Courtaulds nylon factory, in which material was produced. The firm had open days for families to visit the works which I went on with my mum.

We had the tour around the works and was then ushered into a room to view a film, which turned out to be a promotional film about the merits of the factories new nylon product.

I got the shock of my life when the demo film started with the male presenter and 2 ladies came on. The 2 ladies wore white lacy fullslips! I could feel my face going red! The male announcer teased that 1 slip was a normal nylon and the other the new non static nylon and that they were going to do a test.

This was the late 1960s, so in this type of demo was popular, as the test meant that the 2 girls had to step forward, pull their slip over their head and place it in a basket which measured static electricity!

Under their slips they had on bras and knickers, I recall the slight smiles they had as they waited for the male announcer to explain the test. Then he called forward the lady wearing the old static nylon, they seemed to glance and smile at each other as she stepped forward. She crossed her arms and pulled her slip over her head!! I was red!

Then it was the other ladies turn to step forward, and they seemed to exchange smiles saying its your turn now!!
she also peeled off her slip and placed it in the static measure basket. The new nylon didnt show much static of course!

What a way to demo your new product, 1960s style!

Ive tried to find those films online, but no luck, probally long gone!

Anyone had similar experiences?

SlipStories

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and alaina15 like this post

Back to top Go down

Nylon Demo film Empty Re: Nylon Demo film

Post by alaina15 Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:43 am

This is such an awesome story and must have been quite the experience! Thanks for posting.

alaina15

Back to top Go down