Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Model

+3
Rhino2_UK
johnbear57
Beth TV
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Slip Model - Page 4 Empty Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun May 20, 2018 6:14 am

Slip Model - Page 4 <a href=Slip Model - Page 4 BPDOW0A5_t Slip Model - Page 4 9SuDAkU8_t Slip Model - Page 4 YfOnpSf2_t Slip Model - Page 4 YuHFD81c_t" />

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:19 am

The latest free photo is a classic

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirls.html

Scroll down for more slip pics

Slip Model - Page 4 3G2Gmlrc_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:44 pm

These are the pics currently available on the 'Free Photo' page of 'Slip Model'.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirls.html

Slip Model - Page 4 QM8hCWlE_tSlip Model - Page 4 XtLd3qWh_tSlip Model - Page 4 CXnv9Y3g_tSlip Model - Page 4 69ZMqI11_tSlip Model - Page 4 ATF12IP9_tSlip Model - Page 4 Tc7eSGvC_tSlip Model - Page 4 BavTeWXI_tSlip Model - Page 4 OwcK9MJ3_tSlip Model - Page 4 W7IV73N4_tSlip Model - Page 4 X4qECfX9_tSlip Model - Page 4 LaNJmvGe_tSlip Model - Page 4 5zjtGBJi_tSlip Model - Page 4 U9l0Z425_tSlip Model - Page 4 RHjgGPLU_tSlip Model - Page 4 Ty0VUkTX_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:28 am

The latest free photo is rather lovely.

Slip Model - Page 4 D4GUmn2g_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Sophia Download 1 -  12 mins 24 secs

Sophia looked so elegant and sophisticated in her tight-fitting dress and beret, with her hair up. Normally I prefer fuller skirts or dresses because there's more room for a slip underneath. Plus in the good old days when women routinely wore slips, fuller skirts would lift on the breeze. My prejudice was proven to be unfounded when Sophia peeled back her dress to reveal a pretty pink slip. The dress coming off was a lovely moment, she looked fantastic in that slip. Her hair coming down was another good bit.

I don't know how Dean manages to keep finding so many pretty girls to show off their slips but I am so glad that he does.

Slip Model - Page 4 F1uT3cgH_tSlip Model - Page 4 Yh6Wc4f6_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:17 am

The latest additions to the 'Free Photo' page

Slip Model - Page 4 DuJzRBIX_tSlip Model - Page 4 NKwPRg9J_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:00 am

Celeste  -  Download 1  -  8 mins 2 secs

This starts with Celeste, the shy girl next door, sitting on a bed in a blue dress with a fair bit of pretty white lace showing below the hem. As she reclines a little more slip comes into view, now all of the lace plus a little of the shiny part. Nervously she plays with the hem of her dress and more of her beautiful slip comes into view. There is clearly some more detail above the hem. Kneeling on the bed Celeste pulls her tight dress up whilst pulling her gorgeous slip sown so that several inches of white slip are in full view. When she stands up her dress is back in place but there is still a little lace peeking. With her back to the camera Celeste unzips her dress and we can see that she is wearing a half-slip. Facing the camera she slowly raises the hem of her dress up her body carefully pulling the delightful slip down into place until she has the dress over the waistband of her slip. The dress can now be lifted over her head leaving Celeste to turn full circle to show off every view of her bra and half-slip. Sitting down Celeste fondles and caresses her slip. About 2mins 30s after she took her dress off Celeste lowers her beautiful white half-slip to the ground to finish in knickers and bra.

Slip Model - Page 4 5G11ijAc_tSlip Model - Page 4 RGx1fgKx_tSlip Model - Page 4 CogV3qSN_tSlip Model - Page 4 EmCg7uW9_tSlip Model - Page 4 HUQvtQWm_tSlip Model - Page 4 PAJVBOAr_tSlip Model - Page 4 5FnM4AI5_tSlip Model - Page 4 WrBtZCxf_tSlip Model - Page 4 IwOcDuRV_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 am

The latest free photo is Rachel stood in the living room in a gorgeous figure-hugging, shortish white fullslip with lace at hem and bust. Note the mischievous expression on her pretty face.

https://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirls.html

It looks to be the same slip as in her previous free photo.
Both look like stills from Rachel DVD 4

https://www.slipmodel.com/Rachel/Racheldvd4.htm

Slip Model - Page 4 Xd285aga_tSlip Model - Page 4 3mTkCnMW_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipliv Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Wow unlike slip so much. Do u want to see my wifes slips?

Slipliv

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm

The latest free photos.

Slip Model - Page 4 PKljEpG0_tSlip Model - Page 4 8qafmO91_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:18 am

The latest 'Free Photo' is of Brooke out in the countryside wearing a rather fetching mini white fullslip. I often hear people talking about nice views in the countryside; I've never been fortunate enough to happen across one quite as nice as this though. Brooke was one of the stars of the early days of DF Graphics/Slip Pleasures/Slip Model. I've added a few other pics of her.

Slip Model - Page 4 0Wlad0P1_tSlip Model - Page 4 YD9JtRhg_tSlip Model - Page 4 ZungCGMQ_tSlip Model - Page 4 OMGVxNAz_tSlip Model - Page 4 RuU9BXJM_tSlip Model - Page 4 3KQ3OsdU_tSlip Model - Page 4 DcHWB2Yu_tSlip Model - Page 4 Lm0LqC6U_tSlip Model - Page 4 DX0oXrZu_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:51 am

The latest free photos.

Slip Model - Page 4 Q1G8kqb2_tSlip Model - Page 4 LlVbO0Af_tSlip Model - Page 4 Uw7CVwan_tSlip Model - Page 4 TrHmhh4y_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:24 am

The latest two free photos: Collette in a splendid white fullslip, shortish with pretty lace trim. A fabulous picture of Anneke, climbing a ladder just so that we can look up her dress. In the real world it is very rare that it would be worth looking up a girl's dress but in the fantasy world of the Slipmodel website Anneke is wearing a beautiful white slip with a gorgeous lace hem.

Slip Model - Page 4 8ue9mQaj_tSlip Model - Page 4 9mL8kI3Y_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnbear57 Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm

No new stuff from Dean for a while
he told me once that girls are sometimes
hard to find and difficult keeping appointments.

I hope he starts new stuff in 2019.

johnbear57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 am

There is an offer at the moment 10 DVDs for $35.
The latest free photo attached

Slip Model - Page 4 GHjdbAoa_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:32 am

Christina DVD 3 - 2 Films -  55 Minutes

I knew from the title sequence that I was going to enjoy this one. Christina in a summer dress showing off her frothy petticoat looked really promising.

Film 1. Seeing Christina walking toward the camera with her pretty petticoat showing below her dress was a fabulous start. I was watching her arms move back and forth as her hands were catching her dress, in the good old days this was one of the ways in which girls showed a quick glimpse of slip or petticoat. She stopped in front of the camera and I could see the gorgeous lace trim on her wonderful petticoat. she played with her dress bringing more of her fabulous petticoat into view. I liked the dress she was wearing but I loved the petticoat. I'm glad that she wore her hair in a ponytail it went so well with the 50s vibe of her dress and beautiful petticoat. I loved it when she lifted her dress but left the petticoat in situ, particularly the beautiful top layer. She said "this is an original 50s stiff petticoat, do you like it?" Then as if to give the viewer the opportunity to make their mind up she enacted the most fabulous skirt lift. She lifted the front of her dress, leaving the beautiful top layer of her gorgeous petticoat very much in place and lifted higher to reveal another magnificent row of beautiful lace up toward waist high. That move was so good. It was great when the camera arrived on Christina sitting on a fallen tree with her dress back showing the beautiful lace trim at the hem of that glorious petticoat. I was very pleased to hear that Christina loves wearing girly dresses. Indoors she rustled seductively and drew attention to the fact that 'this petticoat makes a lot of rustling noises'. I could not believe my luck when Christina asked "would you like me to take off my dress so that you can see all of my petticoat?" Looking at the straps of her dress it seemed clear that she was wearing a waist petticoat and no bra so I had thought taking her dress right off might be out of the question. I was so pleased to be able to enjoy her magnificent petticoat in all its glory.

Film 2. It was great when Christina's white slip lace suddenly came into view from an upskirts shot. Looking up girl's skirts in real life wouldn't be much fun because girls don't usually wear slips these days, and the slips that are around have a tendency to little or no lace. So this is a bit like a fantasy. I loved it when she started playing with the hem of skirt and revealing some slip. I was surprised when Christina said that she was wearing a little pink half-slip today. I thought it was white. When she lifted her skirt up and I could see the lace that ran up from her hem it looked like a beautiful slip. I enjoyed the way Christina teased with undoing her skirt and then letting it drop to the floor. With her skirt out of the way her slip did look a pale shade of pink. When she removed her blouse her slip looked a bit pinker.

Another great watch. I'm so pleased to have seen it, so grateful to Christina for performing in it and to Dean for recording it.

https://www.slipmodel.com/Christina/ChristinaDVD3.htm

Slip Model - Page 4 EDTFMBgl_tSlip Model - Page 4 VPT77vHW_tSlip Model - Page 4 CHCL6g8z_tSlip Model - Page 4 0Bw1NDRi_tSlip Model - Page 4 CIgngpi1_tSlip Model - Page 4 WpUSpiEN_tSlip Model - Page 4 Scm0QikJ_tSlip Model - Page 4 UhbsBqpF_tSlip Model - Page 4 XFmY6RpL_tSlip Model - Page 4 IcmPFgzV_tSlip Model - Page 4 Oc17p5gJ_tSlip Model - Page 4 RPT10fnD_tSlip Model - Page 4 QyHOHtx6_tSlip Model - Page 4 S39InnJP_tSlip Model - Page 4 94Lkykgn_tSlip Model - Page 4 4PN6CS79_tSlip Model - Page 4 IJmjnXMP_tSlip Model - Page 4 HFqNjpYc_tSlip Model - Page 4 F1BkP4GD_tSlip Model - Page 4 MZVFx4Pm_tSlip Model - Page 4 9ARGqxaR_tSlip Model - Page 4 IcEwlwGQ_tSlip Model - Page 4 Eaiou71Y_tSlip Model - Page 4 ZDO0qBvw_tSlip Model - Page 4 12OCauG8_tSlip Model - Page 4 O6iRRUmh_tSlip Model - Page 4 EZCCAibz_tSlip Model - Page 4 VSeqozYp_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:58 am

The latest free photos:

Slip Model - Page 4 F7LJIuwZ_tSlip Model - Page 4 FU2FYLHN_tSlip Model - Page 4 MJqzf8MM_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:31 am

The 3 latest additions to the Free Photo Gallery

Slip Model - Page 4 IYbBK2Uu_tSlip Model - Page 4 Qi3RzUa7_tSlip Model - Page 4 VVyLdujp_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu May 02, 2019 5:51 am

The latest additions to the Free Photo page

Slip Model - Page 4 A247Bs7A_tSlip Model - Page 4 BJxuMOFg_tSlip Model - Page 4 XiCDD6qJ_tSlip Model - Page 4 G1acB73S_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu May 23, 2019 8:33 am

Ainslie - Download 2 - 7 mins 12 secs

It starts with beautiful blonde Ainslie in a floral dress sitting in the garden. The camera comes in low and we can see some white lace stands with her back to the camera as she slowly pulls her zip all the way down. Turning to face the camera she pulls the straps down over her arms and lets the front of the dress fall down to her waist exposing her bra. She then slowly lifts the dress over head to be left standing in her gorgeous little half-slip and bra. between her thigh and dress. As the camera pans up Ainslie pulls back the hem of her dress to expose several inches of the deep lace hem of her gorgeous white slip. Stood up the lace peeks below the hem of her dress. Ainslie plays with her dress and lifts it to show off all of the lace and some of the white shiny bit of her fabulous slip. There are some fine low-angle shots before Ainslie sits on a swing, the hem of her dress is back a little exposing some of her beautiful slip. Indoors we are treated to some 'up-skirt' shots with Ainslie pulling and lifting her dress to show more of her delicious slip. When she twirls we can see all the way up to the waistband of her magnificent half-slip and her white knickers. Ainslie says "I need a short petticoat under this dress." Then lifts the dress to show it off. After much lifting she asks "shall I take my dress off?" Ainslie Lastly she steps out of her wonderful little slip.

https://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm

Slip Model - Page 4 PQo03MIo_tSlip Model - Page 4 IiGJXd1B_tSlip Model - Page 4 Q08YhFXP_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2019 8:55 am

They are just so gorgeous in their slips. I miss the 80,s when looking up a girls skirt was a guaratee of enjoying the sexy sight of a slip with a lovely lace hem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:07 am

The latest additions to the Free Photo page:
Beautiful Hollie in the living room without her skirt.
Delectable Juliette on the picnic blanket.
Gorgeous Elise sitting in the garden.

Slip Model - Page 4 0CUPc0Na_tSlip Model - Page 4 5Si2GdsD_tSlip Model - Page 4 86VBCWaM_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:33 pm

From left to right:
Katie standing by the window in a white fullslip.
Lisette with a little scalloped lace peaking out from under her skirt
Esther showing how even the most fabulous old car can be made to look more special
Janelle standing in the living room in white lace-trimmed fullslip
Anja & Claudette offering an answer to that much asked question "what could be nicer than a beautiful girl in a gorgeous slip?"
Celeste sitting on the arm of the sofa showing off as much slip as she can without taking her skirt off
Ellen, also sitting on the arm of a sofa, has taken her skirt off

Slip Model - Page 4 LMrfCR6F_tSlip Model - Page 4 2oYfmmp5_tSlip Model - Page 4 DZo3xfTd_tSlip Model - Page 4 895bVM0r_tSlip Model - Page 4 53kn2Egq_tSlip Model - Page 4 BOXL2UXp_tSlip Model - Page 4 5okjMUee_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:04 am

There is currently a sale on at 'Slip Pleasures', 10 DVDs for $39, (US Dollars)

https://slipmodel.com/

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm

From left to right:
Juliette - Lovely girl. I love the pose just pulling on her dress to deliberately show her slip
Katie - This is a girl who looks sexy with her skirt on, here it is off.
Kimberly - A big favourite from the past in a fabulous white fullslip
Elise - Nonchalantly looks away as we gaze at her white lace-hemmed slip peeking from beneath her dress
Anja & Claudette - Two beauties for the price of one, two fabulous fullslips
Hollie - A beautiful girl happy to show her gorgeous slip, what more could one want

Slip Model - Page 4 Reewuzm2_tSlip Model - Page 4 IRW79k3L_tSlip Model - Page 4 V9IoOgKf_tSlip Model - Page 4 GF4EU7Tu_tSlip Model - Page 4 N9v0smUc_tSlip Model - Page 4 IXx5o81A_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next