Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife in Slips posting - coming soon

+8
SilkySlipLover
phil
underscored
maczib
brian79
pcsks01
61john
Slips75
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wife in Slips posting - coming soon - Page 2 Empty Re: Wife in Slips posting - coming soon

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2024 2:03 pm

61john wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:My wife’s half slip she wore this morning for church.Wife in Slips posting - coming soon - Page 2 Img_2910
wow   such  a sexy slip

I bought it for her and she says thank you. It also has a matching camisole.

Back to top Go down

Wife in Slips posting - coming soon - Page 2 Empty Re: Wife in Slips posting - coming soon

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2024 2:50 pm

Slips75 wrote:Half slips

Half slips are my favorite as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2024 4:25 pm

[quote="61john"]
Sliplover56 wrote:My wife’s half slip she wore this morning for church.Wife in Slips posting - coming soon - Page 2 Img_2910
wow   such  a sexy slip [/quote

My wife with a sly smile says thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by SilkySlipLover Sun May 26, 2024 5:37 pm

Ohh nice slip. Love the colour

SilkySlipLover

sliplover46, Slipaddict and Sillyforslips like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sillyforslips Sun May 26, 2024 5:52 pm

Absolutely beautiful
Sillyforslips
Sillyforslips

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Mon May 27, 2024 7:55 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
underscored wrote:Rea life or fiction, those stories are always fun to read.
Slipheaven had an interesting stories section. So did LLAPA (Lingerie Lovers And Panty Art).
I copied and pasted the LLAPA stories into a file and still red them from time to time.
There were a few websites with stories, photos and videos with slips in the late 90s and early 00s. Now there's hardly any left.

I miss those stories wish I had them !!!

Yes, that was a cool site! I had downloaded and saved several of those stories, but over the years lost them. We have many stories on this site but they are scattered. Maybe we should start a Story section, and put them there, with proper accreditation of course. Over the years I have seen some of my writings appear with someone else's name on them. I say if you have some good ones post them. If they are not your writings, give credit to the author or at least say you found it on whatever site. What do you think?
sliplover46
sliplover46

underscored, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2024 5:24 pm

Slips75 wrote:Like to chat about slips?
Reply back.
I have some wife photos.😊

Would enjoy a good chat slips for sure !

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmac Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:49 pm

Demure ladies.retro glamour, Vana,elegant and sophisticated,plus to an extent glamour girls where all great slip sites among others,sadly not many left although Ala nylons has a few

Bmac

underscored, bwilson580 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:59 pm

Bmac wrote:Demure ladies.retro glamour, Vana,elegant and sophisticated,plus to an extent glamour girls where all great slip sites among others,sadly not many left although Ala nylons has a few
It is a shame how so many slip sites have disappeared.
Vintage Erotica Forum (VEF) have some really good posts / photos about slips too.

Slipaddict

sliplover46, bwilson580 and Bmac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2