Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More random slip pics for Thursday...

4 posters

Go down

It is very quiet on here. Is it worth me carrying on?

More random slip pics for Thursday... Vote_lcap100%More random slip pics for Thursday... Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
More random slip pics for Thursday... Vote_lcap0%More random slip pics for Thursday... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
More random slip pics for Thursday... Vote_lcap0%More random slip pics for Thursday... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

More random slip pics for Thursday... Empty More random slip pics for Thursday...

Post by Emma Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:24 am

More random slip pics

One of my favourite personal slips:

More random slip pics for Thursday... Blucha10

I got a whole consignment of these really cute 60's vintage slips, still in their original boxes:

More random slip pics for Thursday... Classi10

I don't care if the label say's "Do not iron", I like my slips neatly ironed!!!

More random slip pics for Thursday... Iron10

Emma x
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

whiston, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

More random slip pics for Thursday... Empty Re: More random slip pics for Thursday...

Post by Betty Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:07 am

I can hear my Mother say;"Careful with that iron!"
Betty
Betty

whiston, Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

More random slip pics for Thursday... Empty Re: More random slip pics for Thursday...

Post by Emma Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:15 am

Betty wrote:I can hear my Mother say;"Careful with that iron!"

...that horrid, sickening feeling when your iron burns straight through your gorgeous slip! More random slip pics for Thursday... 1f621 More random slip pics for Thursday... 1f633
Emma
Emma

Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pcsks01 Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:26 am

Please carry on Emma x

pcsks01

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:11 am

My Mother would only allow me to iron cotton for ages, and I was scared doing even that for a long while. It's funny how her voice came into my head as soon as I saw your picture.
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post by whiston Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:41 am

Emma, Betty,

Just want to say how good it is to have you visiting, and contributing to, the forum; also for your outstanding and artistic image contributions from Nylon Nostalgia Emma.

I think the site has lots of visiting spectators. Only a few contribute quite regularly, others intermittently, either way it's a wonderful resource for those that care. Folks have busy lives and don't always have time to contribute much, others may just wish to be keep their interest private. Either way we should all just visit and contribute as we wish and as it suits us.

Betty, we have Sheffield in common, the city was my home for a few years long, long ago.

Emma I have a couple of pretty Nylon Nostalgia slips, too small to fit my wife but very nice as collectors items.

So nice to meet you both albeit in cyberspace.

whiston

Emma, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:51 am

whiston wrote:Emma, Betty,

Just want to say how good it is to have you visiting, and contributing to, the forum; also for your outstanding and artistic image contributions from Nylon Nostalgia Emma.  

I think the site has lots of visiting spectators. Only a few contribute quite regularly, others intermittently, either way it's a wonderful resource for those that care. Folks have busy lives and don't always have time to contribute much, others may just wish to be keep their interest private. Either way we should all just visit and contribute as we wish and as it suits us.

Betty, we have Sheffield in common, the city was my home for a few years long, long ago.

Emma I have a couple of pretty Nylon Nostalgia slips, too small to fit my wife but very nice as collectors items.

So nice to meet you both albeit in cyberspace.

I agree with everything you say Whiston - my stance was very much tongue-in-cheek! Glad you like your NN slips More random slip pics for Thursday... 1f609 More random slip pics for Thursday... 1f60a

Emms x
Emma
Emma

Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down