Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to park

2 posters

Go down

Trip to park Empty Trip to park

Post by REGARDS Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:31 pm

My wife and I went to the park for nice lunch out on the lawn and under the trees, as all ways she wore a skirt, by the way it was a wrap with a white half slip about 4 inchs of lace, as we eat and moved around to watch people it would come open, one turn all the way to the waist, loved it, we were watching people on the swings and said that would be fun for all, well while she was swing the skirt would come open and show all, many people got an eye full, men as well as women, then came the slid, that was really fun, and as you may have guessed the skirt came open. Another great day with my wife and her skirt and slip showing off, maybe we will do that one again

REGARDS

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trip to park Empty Re: Trip to park

Post by slipin Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:14 am

hi there regards what afun loving wife you have.and she knows what showing her slip to all and sundray does to certain men i regard myself as one of those men hope you both keep it up.
slipin
slipin
slipin

sliplover46 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:26 pm

I would love watch your wife on the playground sounds lovely and I hope to both of that you want be bothered by my eyes on your wife and her slip!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:40 pm

slipin wrote:hi there regards what afun loving wife you have.and she knows what showing her slip to all and sundray does to certain men i regard myself as one of those men hope you both keep it up.
   slipin

Yes I would be in the ‘certain men’ category!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down