Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Sightings

+15
Bmac
sliplover46
genoslip
maczib
Slipaddict
Halfslip83
BigAl
61john
GregInOz
annette-in-slips
unixman72000
pcsks01
Gazso
Robbies
Spanky57
19 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Empty Re: Slip Sightings

Post by Slipaddict Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:14 pm

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree191
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree192

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:15 pm

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree193
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree194

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:16 pm

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree195
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree196
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree197

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:17 pm

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree198
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree199

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:18 pm

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree200

Slipaddict

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:45 pm

Annette made interest is all about your slip wearing!

quote="annette-in-slips"]Hi Boys.
I think you may find more women wear slips than you may think, I for one have always worn a slip if my skirt or dress needs it, nothing worse than knowing people can see straight thro a frock!
I think it rather poor taste to see womens skirt bowing in at the legs where you can pretty much be sure she has not got a slip on underneath, especially when the wind is blowing against you!

Another little delight can be had on these windy days is when you wear slightly the wrong dress and the material is fairly light, the wind gets hold of the hem and up it goes, thank goodness when you have a slip on then and yes, I know its a turn on for the slip watcher to spy, but hey it does no harm to know that either!

When a slip can easily be seen its because the bottom is too near the hem of your skirt, I try to allow about 4 inches, unless I happen to be wearing net underneath then I don't mind that showing a little! Thats often one reason why you might wear net so it can be seen and if I were a little brave I could always sew some cerise Satin trim or brightly coloured ribbon on the hem so it really did attract attention, but alas I am not as brave as I would like!
Oh how I miss the 50s and 60s!
Annette xx[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:11 am

Nothing to see here just some lace sexy slips through a back slit skirt!!!!  I love seeing this!Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5824
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5825
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:56 am

A few more slit skirts and slips Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5830
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5832
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5831

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:24 pm

Slit skirts once moreSlip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5833
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5834
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5835

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:27 pm

Bonus slit skirtsSlip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5837
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_5836

Back to top Go down

Post by maczib Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:37 am

Wow...i love when women wear shiny dresses or skirts with slits and slips showing throuth them...

maczib

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Aug 18, 2024 12:19 pm

maczib wrote:Wow...i love when women wear shiny dresses or skirts with slits and slips showing throuth them...
i agree loved when my wife slips would show in public from slits in her skirts

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:15 pm

61John and maczib. My wife use to to wear slit skirts and there was always amounts of lace and slip being displayed. She was always doubling up the fun. If it was a red slip she would totally different color of skirt, a white skirt black slip

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Empty Sabotaged wife’s dress

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:48 pm

I love Lacy slips! As long as I can remember slips did something to me. I’m not a wearer however but my wife is, and I purchase slips for her new and vintage and she loves to wear them, and she loves to tease with them. One day while I was home alone I got this crazy idea. Love slapstick comedy when a skirt or dress rips or falls off! I took a dress out of her closet. It was tan and black stripes just below the knee, and it fit nicely on her. Well I got a pocket knife and right below the zipper I started snipping seams ! I snipped almost to the hem, then worked my way on each side of the dress and snipped more. This was exciting me. I then took a slip out of her closet (she hangs them on hangers) it was a white Vanity Fair half with a four inch lace hem. I slipped in into the dress and opened the seam in the back and the showed at least 6 inches and on the sides peeks here and there. I put it away and basically forgot about it. Months went buy and she told me she was working a play and she would be working back stage with costume changes and such and she was told to dress Sunday best. I was to drive her and help at the door. Saturday came and I walked into the bedroom and she had on a beautiful camisole and matching half slip from Dior. It was ivory in color with a two inch lace him and beautiful inlays of silk flowers all over both and it shined so nicely as she walked to the closet and first slipped on her four in heels teasing me of course with heels and slip!!!! Then it happened, she pulled the dress out layed it on the bed. I told her she needed to hurry she was running late . She put the dress on and checked herself in the full length mirror and she didn’t catch a thing! We walked out to the van, I opened her door, she had to step up and when she did this shiny slip came into view!!!! It was lovely and fun and I was hard! She had so much slip on display and I was sure someone would see it when we got to the auditorium.
We got to our location. This place is at a small local college and the building is interesting . It has two flights of stairs to get to the entrance. As a gentleman should always do with a woman on stairs, you walk behind her just case she slips or loses balance. So I was that gentleman ! But my main objective was checking out the missing seam. I was two steps behind her and people were in front and behind, it was a full stair case. There were men on each side of me and every step my wife went up on the dress would open exposing the slip to the hem and about two to three inches wide, I know those guys saw it. I left her back stage and went to hand out programs. When it was over I went to the stage door and she looked tired . It was busy and she said I barely had time to rest. When we got to the van her dress opened even more. And up on side of the zipper a good two inches and both sides were opened as well. She wanted to pick up a few items at the store and I was so excited in many ways!!! I was blown away by no one back stage saying anything about the dress? Crazy I thought. We got to the store and I grabbed a cart. She stopped and bent down to bottom shelf to find some dish towels and a worker came by and looked at her predicament. He then bent down opposite of hereT and pretending to work but his head and eyes were focused on her large showing of ivory slip. Bent down this way made a beautiful picture. The dress was opening more in the back and sides, I was hard as a rock. The worker called for someone and a guy and a girl got there in seconds and was checking me wife out as well. Went through the line to checking and the people behind us were looking at the huge ripped seam in the back and sides and never said a world. We got home and I told her she is beautiful. She took her dress off and hugged me in her cami and slip and I’m sure you know what happened next!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:56 am

Slipaddict wrote:Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree191
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree192

Love that first shot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:57 am

Slipaddict wrote:Slip Sightings - Page 12 Scree176

Love all the little peeks.

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Empty Drive in Movies Part One

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:14 am

Talk about your slip sightings this happened decades ago when my wife and I were dating back in high school mid 70s and we started dating we go to church and then go out on Friday or Saturday night and just so you know have a good time she was wearer of slips as long as I can remember!  On Fridays we would go out movie or go to the mall walk around and a lot of times she wear skirts or dresses on her dates which I thought was really good because I had seen her slip peek out from under her dresses and skirts, especially at mass.  She knew my love for lace  slips she still does. She always wore a half slip most of the time. So we go to the drive-in theatre sometimes they don’t exist anymore for your young ones but they were fine and I found an X-rated drive-in movie believe it or not in the country and I would go there by myself after I left my date at home. So I  eventually told her about them never and  she had never seen one .  But I told her we had to go check one out.  Well, this is part one are you ready for part two yet?

Last edited by Halfslip1956 on Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Empty My wife’s half slip

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:33 pm

She bought this years ago.  Its an Ashley Taylor slip! She still wears it on occasions.  Last time was actually this morning to church and yes the dress was a summer style and buttons from top to bottom.  She had a couple of buttons in done so she could tease slip slit!!!!Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6611
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:59 am

This is a slip I purchased for my wife back in the early 90’s at a US based department store .  It’s a Cabernet half slip and look at the abundance of lace and a nice slit!!!!Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6612
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:09 am

This is the Christian Dior half slip that was purchased new in the last 30 years or so it’s absolutely stunning and yes it is satin!!!!  And has an incredible feel to iit.  It’s been worn a lot by my wife and it’s been active in a sexual type of way with me and her!  Hope you enjoy!Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6614
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20548520/136]Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6615[

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:51 pm

This is the amazing beautiful half slip that she wore with the tan and black striped dress that I had sabotaged .  Snipped seams away from both sides of the back zipper plus the seams below the zipper!  It was put on display and the lights simmered so nicely on it.  I though she had worn the Dior but after seeing this Deena brand slip I am corrected!Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6620
Slip Sightings - Page 12 Img_6621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Halfslip1956 wrote:Talk about your slip sightings this happened decades ago when my wife and I were dating back in high school mid 70s and we started dating we go to church and then go out on Friday or Saturday night and just so you know have a good time she was wearer of slips as long as I can remember!  On Fridays we would go out movie or go to the mall walk around and a lot of times she wear skirts or dresses on her dates which I thought was really good because I had seen her slip peek out from under her dresses and skirts, especially at mass.  She knew my love for lace  slips she still does. She always wore a half slip most of the time. So we go to the drive-in theatre sometimes they don’t exist anymore for your young ones but they were fine and I found an X-rated drive-in movie believe it or not in the country and I would go there by myself after I left my date at home. So I  eventually told her about them never and  she had never seen one .  But I told her we had to go check one out.  Well, this is part one are you ready for part two yet?

Drive in Movies Part 2

So the following weekend, she decided let’s try it. Let’s go to the x rated drive in. But if I don’t like it we’re leaving though OK and I agreed didn’t want to force her. I picked her up at her house. She had a long flowing skirt on an blouse looked very pretty. The skirt was well below her knees and she had some great platform heels. Remember those so we got to the drive-in and paid our money and got down drove towards almost to the back so we have a little privacy just in case and we started watching a double feature. Can’t tell you the names of them or anything. It was way too long ago. Well, the movie seem like it started getting an effect on her which I was liking so we started making out just kissing French, kissing the rub here and there that sort of thing we were still young and then the screen changed we had actors doing more than making out let’s say, that’s when she decided to sit in my lap. I had bucket seats in my car so it was pretty easy. I kind of pulled up her skirt a little bit probably a little above her knees and of course it’s the cream colored slip kind of appear magically and just the right places she had about 2 1/2 inch lace and up one side was a slit probably at least a foot high which exposed the top of her thigh highs. I started rubbing the top of her leg through the slip it was incredible!
With her stocking leg against her smooth skin and the lazy slip was driving me crazy and yeah, I was getting hard! so she kind of around a little bit and we started kissing, and I lifted the skirt a little higher and then she lifted her her butt up so the skirt couldn’t go all the way around her waist and it was pretty intense. it looked great. It looks fantastic and continued or slip through the leg, she would turn around and I could rub her panties and her slip together which is a huge turn on for me still as to this day and we watched a movie and settled down after the action and she really just didn’t like all of it because I could tell she lied because she wanted to make out more. So now she unzipped the skirt and took it off and put it in the chair that she was sitting on in the passenger side and they got back on my lap and tease me quite extraordinarily well and that’s when I kind of placed my hand up her leg inside of her thigh and touched her moist Panties that were made of nylon as well and they were extremely wet and I slid inside her leg of her panties and she was kinda rocking back-and-forth on my finger, inserted another, and she started going crazy and then rubbing my crotch through my jeans and she unbuckled belt unzip my pants, and I lift my butt off the seat and she yanked my jeans to my ankles as I was fingering her, she came fast and I wanted to keep it going but the lights just come in the drive-in movie was over so she kept on on me and all of a sudden I screamed out I’m cummmng and it squirted all over her hand all over her slip all over her stockings. Because she had to go home and hide the stuff so no one would see it and wash it by hand because she was still living at home and it continued we went on at the drive-in.

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 12 Empty Wrap around skirt troubles

Post by Timmer Today at 8:15 am

I went to church Sunday and a wife of one on the members was wearing a very tight wrap around white skirt. I noticed in the past she and her daughter always wore tight dresses and skirts. Her daughter and I share a passion for horses. Between services she was sitting on a bench in the social area and we were talking. Her mom comes over and tries to sit down holding the slit in her skirt shut. She tripped a little grabbing the bench while turning to sit and the button above her right thigh went flying. When she sat down, the entire front of her white half slip was showing. Not sure but I think it was silk being very shiny with about two to three inches of lace. There was a lacey slit up her right leg which I could barely make out her stocking top. Everything happened so fast and did not want them to think I was staring so I turned away. All I heard her say was, this skirt is just too tight and I have been flashing my slip all day. I offered my jacket but she was able to gather it up and her and her daughter took off for the ladies' room.

I will never forget that sight for the rest of my life.

Timmer

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maczib Today at 9:04 am

Timmer wrote:I went to church Sunday and a wife of one on the members was wearing a very tight wrap around white skirt. I noticed in the past she and her daughter always wore tight dresses and skirts. Her daughter and I share a passion for horses. Between services she was sitting on a bench in the social area and we were talking. Her mom comes over and tries to sit down holding the slit in her skirt shut. She tripped a little grabbing the bench while turning to sit and the button above her right thigh went flying.  When she sat down, the entire front of her white half slip was showing. Not sure but I think it was silk being very shiny with about two to three inches of lace. There was a lacey slit up her right leg which I could barely make out her stocking top. Everything happened so fast and did not want them to think I was staring so I turned away. All I heard her say was, this skirt is just too tight and I have been flashing my slip all day.  I offered my jacket but she was able to gather it up and her and her daughter took off for the ladies' room.

I will never forget that sight for the rest of my life.
Very amazing sight.
I hope i was there...

maczib

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12