Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip showing

+2
Jancurry
REGARDS
6 posters

Go down

Slip showing Empty Slip showing

Post by REGARDS Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:45 pm

On my way home today stoped by the market, when I got out of my car I looked into the car parked next to me and a lady was setting there with about 2 inchs of slip showing out of her skirt, well I looked in and said very nice slip, her window was down and she asked if I was a slip man, I told her yes and she said so was her husband and asked if I wanted to see more, what could I say but yes. She then pulled her skirt up about 3 more inch, the slip had about 3 inchs of lace and it was white, I went in and when I came out she was still there, she said she was glad I liked it and wanted to give me another look before she left, she said she shops there all the time and hoped to see me again and show me some more of her slip, I said thanks again and left. made my day and just waiting for the next peek.

REGARDS

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip showing Empty Re: Slip showing

Post by Jancurry Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

What a wonderful lady.

Jancurry

Back to top Go down

Post by REGARDS Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Well my next 2 or 3 times to the market were uneventful, but low and behold today was great. My new lady friend was there and so was her husband. she saw me and told her husband I was the slip man she showed her slip to. nice guy and we talked about slips and are wifes liking to show them for us. We walked out side and he said his wife had a new one on and asked if I wanted to see it, yes I said, and off to his car we went, there she was with her dress pulled up above her knees showing her new black slip, about 4 inches of lace and a slit in it, she then pulled it to her waist and let us both look. He asked if I lliked it and I said very much, he then may be the next time my wife would be with me and he could see her slip. My wife said she would be glad to show if we ever meet them there. Great day again at the market.

REGARDS

61john and sliplover46 like this post

Back to top Go down

Slip showing Empty Slips Showing

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:43 pm

Bye

Last edited by Sliplover56 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Slip showing Empty slip isghtings

Post by 61john Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:49 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:I love seeing slips showing, these days you don’t see a lot.  Where I’m from we have windy days and use to see lots of slips.  I am new here and my wife and I have fun with slips showing and the tease is the turn on.  I have this true story I would like to share.

The story is true.  I sabotaged my wife’s dress for the first time.  I always dreamed of it and so here’s my story. After a while we worked together on scenarios and different slips and such. love Lacy slips! As long as I can remember slips did something to me. I’m not a wearer however but my wife is, and I purchase slips for her new and vintage and she loves to wear them, and she loves to tease with them. One day while I was home alone I got this crazy idea. Love slapstick comedy when a skirt or dress rips or falls off! I took a dress out of her closet. It was tan and black stripes just below the knee, and it fit nicely on her. Well I got a pocket knife and right below the zipper I started snipping seams ! I snipped almost to the hem, then worked my way on each side of the dress and snipped more. This was exciting me. I then took a slip out of her closet (she hangs them on hangers) it was a white Vanity Fair half with a four inch lace hem. I slipped in into the dress and opened the seam in the back and the showed at least 6 inches and on the sides peeks here and there. I put it away and basically forgot about it. Months went buy and she told me she was working a play and she would be working back stage with costume changes and such and she was told to dress Sunday best. I was to drive her and help at the door. Saturday came and I walked into the bedroom and she had on a beautiful camisole and matching half slip from Dior. It was ivory in color with a two inch lace him and beautiful inlays of silk flowers all over both and it shined so nicely as she walked to the closet and first slipped on her four in heels teasing me of course with heels and slip!!!! Then it happened, she pulled the dress out layed it on the bed. I told her she needed to hurry she was running late . She put the dress on and checked herself in the full length mirror and she didn’t catch a thing! We walked out to the van, I opened her door, she had to step up and when she did this shiny slip came into view!!!! It was lovely and fun and I was hard! She had so much slip on display and I was sure someone would see it when we got to the auditorium.
We got to our location. This place is at a small local college and the building is interesting . It has two flights of stairs to get to the entrance. As a gentleman should always do with a woman on stairs, you walk behind her just case she slips or loses balance. So I was that gentleman ! But my main objective was checking out the missing seam. I was two steps behind her and people were in front and behind, it was a full stair case. There were men on each side of me and every step my wife went up on the dress would open exposing the slip to the hem and about two to three inches wide, I know those guys saw it. I left her back stage and went to hand out programs. When it was over I went to the stage door and she looked tired . It was busy and she said I barely had time to rest. When we got to the van her dress opened even more. And up on side of the zipper a good two inches and both sides were opened as well. She wanted to pick up a few items at the store and I was so excited in many ways!!! I was blown away by no one back stage saying anything about the dress? Crazy I thought. We got to the store and I grabbed a cart. She stopped and bent down to bottom shelf to find some dish towels and a worker came by and looked at her predicament. He then bent down opposite of hereT and pretending to work but his head and eyes were focused on her large showing of ivory slip. Bent down this way made a beautiful picture. The dress was opening more in the back and sides, I was hard as a rock. The worker called for someone and a guy and a girl got there in seconds and was checking me wife out as well. Went through the line to checking and the people behind us were looking at the huge ripped seam in the back and sides and never said a world. We got home and I told her she is beautiful. She took her dress off and hugged me in her cami and slip and I’m sure you know what happened next!

wow sliplover 56 i would have loved to do that to my skirts or dresses i always wanted her slip to show lots in public .wanting other men to see it too. i remeber going to a church meeting and she was wearing a balck skirt slit on both sides wow her white silky lacy slips showed about a foot at times it almost seemed it wa s on purpose

61john

Back to top Go down

Slip showing Empty Wedding and a navy blue slip

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:02 pm

Another true story from a few years back.

It was early summer and we were invited to a wedding of co-workers. We would drive about an hour to a small ranching community that the world knows for beef!

My wife bought a nice blue a lined skirt with front slit, and a grey satin blouse. She knows not to upstage the bride so she wore blue. The dress fell below the knee, she wore no stockings because of the warm weather, there would be BBQ and dancing outside at a ranch after the church service. So the wife opens the closet and picks out a Farr West light navy blue half slip with a lace four inch slit to be placed in the front(my suggestion), and a matching cami. The hem of the slip had a deep 3 inch lace hem. Her shoes were opened toed four inch blue heels matching the skirt perfectly!

We got in the car and started our journey. Of course she got in and her blue lace was hanging out of the slit in the most luscious of ways. I slipped my fingers over it and said, like this you will upstage the bride! She smiled mischievously. She then pulled her skirt up half way up and pulled her slip down so it almost looked like she no skirt on! I did cop a lot of feels over her slip and legs! I wanted to go further but I didn’t.

Finally got to the church , the wedding was beautiful, the bride and groom very happy. I did not mention my wife is Latin and one thing I learned right is Latin women are taught to always wear slips. And they do because I notice quite a few in church and with the kneeling and standing I got a great view of two young ladies and their mother!

The dance was great the food yummy and the ladies twirling as they dance with a plethora of twirling dresses, slips pantyhose, and panties ! I was going crazy and you could tell in my slacks what all this lingerie in front of me was doing!!!

It was still early but we decided we should go. We got back in the car and my wife took her heels off immediately. She says these new heels are killing and while I was getting on the road her bare feet went into my lap which means rub my feet. So I could only use one hand and drive with other. Mean while this particular highway has a huge traffic of 18 wheel tracker trailers, and I would slow lane so they could go by. My wife want a water and a snack I pulled over to a convenience store and bought it then came right out so we could get home. Her feet went up in my lap and we left. I was about 10 minutes in and I turned to look at her and she was asleep . I smiled and went back to driving. I can see my face looking somewhat confused, I turned and looked again and I noticed her skirt and blouse were gone!! She was in the passenger seat in just her slip and cami. It was broad daylight so I drove on ! When I would an 18 wheeler the driver always looks into the car and he got an eye full. I really think he got on the CB radio and told everyone because saloon there was one after the other. I was rubbing her slip now and occasionally pulling it up to her Snow White panties. I wanted so badly to do more but I was driving.

Finally got home as the sun was setting I pulled the car up and opened the garage door with remote and then my wife but her heels back on and got out of the car walked to the front porch to receive mail and walked slowly back to me and I got out and followed her inside. I’m sure you know what happened next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:12 pm

REGARDS wrote:Well my next 2 or 3 times to the market were uneventful, but lo and behold today was great. My new lady friend was there and so was her husband. she saw me and told her husband I was the slip man she showed her slip to. nice guy and we talked about slips and are wifes liking to show them for us. We walked out side and he said his wife had a new one on and asked if I wanted to see it, yes I said, and off to his car we went, there she was with her dress pulled up above her knees showing her new black slip, about 4 inches of lace and a slit in it, she then pulled it to  her waist and let us both look. He asked if I lliked it and I said very much, he then may be the next time my wife would be with me and he could see her slip. My wife said she would be glad to show if we ever meet them there. Great day again at the market.  
That’s got to be one of the greatest feelings and sight I bet you’ve done in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:49 pm

A few more slips on displaySlip showing Img_9428
Slip showing Img_9427
Slip showing Img_9426

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:49 pm

Bye

Last edited by Sliplover56 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:01 pm

Not yet

Last edited by Sliplover56 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:14 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:Another true story from a few years back.

It was early summer and we were invited to a wedding of co-workers.  We would drive about an hour to a small ranching community that the world knows for beef!  

My wife bought a nice blue a lined skirt with  front slit, and a grey satin blouse.  She knows not to upstage the bride so she wore blue. The dress fell below the knee, she wore no stockings because of the warm weather, there would be BBQ and dancing outside at a ranch after the church service.  So the wife opens the closet and picks out a Farr West light navy blue half slip with a lace four inch slit to be placed in the front(my suggestion), and a matching cami.  The hem of the slip had a deep 3 inch lace hem.  Her shoes were opened toed four inch blue heels matching the skirt perfectly!

We got in the car and started our journey. Of course she got in and her blue lace was hanging out of the slit in the most luscious of ways.  I slipped my fingers over it and said, like this you will upstage the bride!  She smiled mischievously. She then pulled her skirt up half way up and pulled her slip down so it almost looked like she no skirt on!  I did cop a lot of feels over her slip and legs!  I wanted to go further but I didn’t.

Finally got to the church , the wedding was beautiful, the bride and groom very happy.  I did not mention my wife is Latin and one thing I learned right is Latin women are taught to always wear slips. And they do because I notice quite a few in church and with the kneeling and standing I got a great view of two young ladies and their mother!

The dance was great the food yummy and the ladies twirling as they dance with a plethora of twirling dresses, slips pantyhose, and panties !  I was going crazy and you could tell in my slacks what all this lingerie in front of me was doing!!!  wow sliplover56 amazing slip story and the slip she wore the sexiest ..when my wife wore slips a lot i wanted her slip to show lots in public and it did some times mmmmm

It was still early but we decided we should go. We got back in the car and my wife took her heels off immediately. She says these new heels are killing and while I was getting on the road her bare feet went into my lap which means rub my feet. So I could only use one hand and drive with other.  Mean while this particular highway has a huge traffic of 18 wheel tracker trailers, and I would slow lane so they could go by.  My wife want a water and a snack I pulled over to a convenience store and bought it then came right out so we could get home.  Her feet went up in my lap and we left.  I was about 10 minutes in and I turned to look at her and she was asleep .  I smiled and went back to driving.  I can see my face looking somewhat confused, I turned and looked again and I noticed her skirt and blouse were gone!!  She was in the passenger seat in just her slip and cami.  It was broad daylight so I drove on !  When I would an 18 wheeler the driver always looks into the car and he got an eye full.  I really think he got on the CB radio and told everyone because saloon there was one after the other.   I was rubbing her slip now and occasionally pulling it up to her Snow White panties. I wanted so badly to do more but I was driving.

Finally got home as the sun was setting I pulled the car up and opened the garage door with remote and then my wife but her heels back on and got out of the car walked to the front porch to receive mail and walked slowly back to me and I got out and followed her inside.  I’m sure you know what happened next.

My wife’s slip and cami that she wore with this story!!!!Slip showing Img_9433

61john

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip showing Empty Pin up wow

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:44 pm

One of my favorites. Lady gets into a factory as a reporter but the big vaccums does a number on this innocent reporter. Right up my alley! Girl gets her dress removed from the machine!

https://youtu.be/nB8deVXSmos?feature=shared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 am

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:07 am

[bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:07 am

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by genoslip Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:38 pm

Yes I like the video of Pin up wow. Nice natural real slip.
I bet that happens alot.

genoslip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am

Found these this morning! That black half slip is absolutely stunning and beautiful! The model fills it out quite nicely! The lady in the white full slip got my eyes on two things But the lace panties showing through the back in is a massive turn on!!!!Slip showing Img_0011
Slip showing Img_0010
Slip showing Img_0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:38 pm

genoslip wrote:Yes I like the video of Pin up wow. Nice natural real slip.
I bet that happens alot.

I would love to see that for real!

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:35 am

I hope that white one is not a cotton slip! A pox on cotton slips! Love the black slip!
sliplover46
sliplover46

phil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:59 pm

Last weekend my wife and I attendd a family wedding out of town, it was easier to drive n one day than stay over, but after we were done with the wedding and after party we decided to stay over.. As we got in the car my wife’s wrap dress came open , since it had only one sna at the middle it came open all the way up. Her white was on total display. I didn’t notice she had undone the snap and it came open even more. As we were driving out my nerdy cousin came to the car, I wondered what she was going to do, he leaned in on my side and had a look at the white slip, since she didn’t bother to cover up, I thought it might be the wine talking. He stayed with us for about five minutes. When we arrived at the hotel, she didn’t bother to reshape her dress and walked thru the lobb to our room.

She discarded her dress and took a nap. For diner we ordered in and she greeted the room service guy in her slip. We had a great night!!
Since she sobered up the dress stayed closed for the ride home..

grober9

underscored and sliplover46 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:10 pm

I would love bed to have been working room service that night and to feast my eyes on your wife and her beautiful lace slip!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:39 pm

Caught these shots on Leave it to Beaver , Wallys Chauffeur is the title of the episode .Slip showing Img_0111
Slip showing Img_0112Slip showing Img_0115
Slip showing Img_0114
Slip showing Img_0116
Slip showing Img_0115
Slip showing Img_0114
Slip showing Img_0116

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:28 pm

Barbara Billingsley! The hottest TV mom! Always dressed to the nines, even doing housework. And you know there is a full slip under every one of those dresses!
sliplover46
sliplover46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down