Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is My Street 1964

Go down

This Is My Street 1964 Empty This Is My Street 1964

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 pm

June Ritchie plays a bored housewife who has an affair with her mother's lodger. Early in the film she is having dinner at home with her husband played by Mike Pratt. After some less than convivial conversation she says that she isn't hungry and heads upstairs. In the bedroom she removes her skirt and then her blouse. When her husband comes up and sees her in her gorgeous white fullslip, he is immediately aroused and who can blame him.
I've found what was described as a rare promotional still. It claims to show Ian Hendry with June. Hendry played the lodger. In the film none of the scenes with Hendry had Ms Ritchie in that slip, worse luck. Although the TV version may have been cruelly cut to omit that particular scene and of course the promotional still doesn't have to come from actual footage, I don't think that is Ian Hendry. It looks more like Mike Pratt to me. Whichever it was he would have a great time posing that shot.

This Is My Street 1964 OKiVibus_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down