Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Allo 'Allo!

Go down

'Allo 'Allo! Empty 'Allo 'Allo!

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon May 25, 2020 7:16 am

British TV sitcom set in occupied France during WWII.
Kim Hartman played Private Helga Geerhart. She had a lot of scenes with Herr Flick of The Gestapo. She had a lot of scenes in her lingerie, usually along the lines of basque, French knickers and black stockings. Quite often she was in her undies because Herr Flick had told her to undress. He also used to order her to kiss him. there were numerous other occasions when she would reveal stocking tops. There are lots of stills of her in lingerie on the internet. She posed for a number of publicity shots showing her stocking tops. My favourite scene had Helga sitting down, she pulled her skirt back and showed a lot of snowy white slip with a beautiful lace hem. I'm not sure about this but I think Herr Flick may have ordered her to excite him. To me the slip looked more like the 1960s or 1970s than the 1940s but who cares about historical accuracy.
I have been unable to find a still of this scene but one of the publicity shots shows a little slip.
The French café owner had two fit waitresses that entertained the occupying troops. Again black stockings prevail. One of the characters changed part way through. I've found some publicity shots of the original pairing, Vicki Michelle as Yvette and Fracesca Gonshaw as Maria.

'Allo 'Allo! MYZU41sH_t'Allo 'Allo! RwKNfFJ6_t'Allo 'Allo! NTHY5ixe_t'Allo 'Allo! IfAAInLx_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down