Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedroom Eyes 1984

3 posters

Go down

Bedroom Eyes 1984 Empty Bedroom Eyes 1984

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:37 pm

A woman in a split skirt showing a little slip and stocking top, turns up at a fella's place. After some flirting she whacks him over the head with an ashtray, knocking him unconscious. He comes round lying on his bed, on his back. I'm not sure how the woman got him there but she is tying him up when he came round. So she has him defenceless, at her mercy, what does she do? She takes her clothes off, of course. She wore a very short half-slip, beige with lace trim. When she takes the slip off she dangles it in his face.

Rhino2_UK

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Eyes 1984 Empty Re: Bedroom Eyes 1984

Post by genoslip Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjoNCIwwPA

Yes the slip on the face scene starts around the 1:26 mark.
Nice.
Boy I would love that. What a way to go.

genoslip

MomWoreSlips and underscored like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maczib Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26 am

Good to see women wearing slips but for me, the best thing in a scene like this (women in slip),when they straddle and dominate men. Its amazing.

maczib

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maczib Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:18 am

maczib wrote:Good to see women wearing slips but for me, the best thing in a scene like this (women in slip),when they straddle and dominate men. Its amazing.

There is a video called "Debt to mistress", where a woman wears a black skirt with a side slit from where a black lace slip shows. She traddle a guy and slaps his. That is amazing. I think that is the best thing i have seen, a fedom scene with a  slip.

maczib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down