Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my favorite slips.

4 posters

Go down

One of my favorite slips.  Empty One of my favorite slips.

Post by Betty Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:18 am

One of my favorite slips.  235_1011

I'm not as sexy as some  of the models on here but I was asked to post a picture of me in a slip, so I thought I'd just post a picture of one of my favorite slips (or petticoat), and let your imagination do the rest.

Betty Boo
xxx
Betty
Betty

underscored, sliplover46, Emma, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite slips.  Empty Re: One of my favorite slips.

Post by Emma Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:59 am

Looks fabulous!
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

Slipaddict, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:15 am

Emma wrote:Looks fabulous!  

Thank you Emma, I bought it off a market stall in Sheffield City Center, he has a lot of interesting ladies clothing some very racy and other items far to sexy for me! I have the feeling he has connections in the clothing industry and buys pieces meant for merchandising. Some of the labels have; "Not for resale" on them. But my lips are sealed Wink
Betty
Betty

Emma, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:41 am

Betty wrote:
Emma wrote:Looks fabulous!  

Thank you Emma, I bought it off a market stall in Sheffield City Center, he has a lot of interesting ladies clothing some very racy and other items far to sexy for me! I have the feeling he has connections in the clothing industry and buys pieces meant for merchandising. Some of the labels have; "Not for resale" on them. But my lips are sealed Wink  

He sounds a bit like a Sheffield version of Rag Trader in Leeds (if they're still going - I haven't been there in ages) - a van pulls up outside and they dump 300 bras in the middle of the floor! They were all Burton Group seconds. If you bought anything, they'd cut the label off. Anyhow, that's a lovely find!
Emma
Emma

Slipaddict, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by phil Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:18 pm

You are as sexy if not more so, than any of the models here Betty, it is a sexy slip i bet you look superb in it .

phil

Emma, Slipaddict and Betty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:27 am

Lovely slip, Betty! Matches the one in my AV! I think it is just right for you! Does it still have its label? I'm guessing VF!
sliplover46
sliplover46

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:30 pm

sliplover46 wrote:Lovely slip, Betty!  Matches the one in my AV!  I think it is just right for you!  Does it still have its label?  I'm guessing VF!

To be honest I think it was a M&S slip, I pick the labels off as they irritate me when the rub against my back or leg xxxx
Betty
Betty

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:36 pm

I've always thought of M&S as equivalent to VF, though I have never had the chance to do any real research on that!
sliplover46
sliplover46

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:31 am

sliplover46 wrote:I've always thought of M&S as equivalent to VF, though I have never had the chance to do any real research on that!

M&S was a kind of British version of VF, that's true, and one of the things that both companies had in common was fine design and high quality. There actually WAS a British Vanity Fair, called Wolsey Vanity Fair, but it didn't last long - but for a while we did have American VF designs made here in England (Leicester to be precise). I wrote an article about it here: https://nylonnostalgia.com/f/wolsey-vanity-fair---a-rocky-transatlantic-lingerie-tale

Not counting haute couture slips, when it came to sheer beauty, style and sexiness, the best British slips are generally acknowledged to be Bondor, which morphed into Kayser Bondor later. That, apparently, is what most late 40's/50's British ladies saved their money up to buy...

Emms x
Emma
Emma

sliplover46, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:49 am

Emma wrote:
sliplover46 wrote:I've always thought of M&S as equivalent to VF, though I have never had the chance to do any real research on that!

M&S was a kind of British version of VF, that's true, and one of the things that both companies had in common was fine design and high quality.  There actually WAS a British Vanity Fair, called Wolsey Vanity Fair, but it didn't last long - but for a while we did have American VF designs made here in England (Leicester to be precise).  I wrote an article about it here: https://nylonnostalgia.com/f/wolsey-vanity-fair---a-rocky-transatlantic-lingerie-tale

Not counting haute couture slips, when it came to sheer beauty, style and sexiness, the best British slips are generally acknowledged to be Bondor, which morphed into Kayser Bondor later.  That, apparently, is what most late 40's/50's British ladies saved their money up to buy...

Emms x

Such a wonderful, elegant time for ladies fashion, and men's fashion wasn't that bad ether. People had pride in their appearance. I feel our fashion industry was "hijacked" and society became lazy.
Betty
Betty

sliplover46, Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:30 pm

Betty wrote:
Emma wrote:

M&S was a kind of British version of VF, that's true, and one of the things that both companies had in common was fine design and high quality.  There actually WAS a British Vanity Fair, called Wolsey Vanity Fair, but it didn't last long - but for a while we did have American VF designs made here in England (Leicester to be precise).  I wrote an article about it here: https://nylonnostalgia.com/f/wolsey-vanity-fair---a-rocky-transatlantic-lingerie-tale

Not counting haute couture slips, when it came to sheer beauty, style and sexiness, the best British slips are generally acknowledged to be Bondor, which morphed into Kayser Bondor later.  That, apparently, is what most late 40's/50's British ladies saved their money up to buy...

Emms x

Your knowledge of all this amazes and delights me! Thank you for being there for us!

Such a wonderful, elegant time for ladies fashion, and men's fashion wasn't that bad ether. People had pride in their appearance. I feel our fashion industry was "hijacked" and society became lazy.
sliplover46
sliplover46

Betty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:13 pm

Betty wrote:One of my favorite slips.  235_1011

I'm not as sexy as some  of the models on here but I was asked to post a picture of me in a slip, so I thought I'd just post a picture of one of my favorite slips (or petticoat), and let your imagination do the rest.

Betty Boo
xxx

Betty if you don’t mind my imagination is running wild. Maybe we can chat or PM sometime to talk about uhh oh imagination!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down