Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED?

+4
sliplover46
Emma
Slipaddict
Betty
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED? Empty WHAT GOT YOU STARTED?

Post by Betty Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:50 am

I'm curious what got men interested in slips, if "interested" is the correct word to use.
Slips for me are a functional garment and it's only in the last twenty years I've come to realise that slips, (or petticoats, as my Mother used to call them), are items of sexual arousal for some men. What has me curious as there are cross-dressers and fetishes for these garments. I have a none sexual account elsewhere on the internet and I tend to get the most reaction from men who like to dress as women, but lately I find that some men like the feel of a slip and are not interested in dressing up as women.

Forgive my confusion, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but I am confused as I thought silk and satin fetishists and cross-dressing would be hand-in-glove, so to speak.

I'd love the gentleman's thoughts and input on this thinking.

Betty Boo
xxx
Betty
Betty

MomWoreSlips, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED? Empty Re: WHAT GOT YOU STARTED?

Post by Slipaddict Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:36 am

Hello Betty.
I think I am like a lot of the men on here. My first slip / petticoat experience was with primary school teachers. It was the look of the lace and sheer silky / shiny material that got me and piqued my interest. For some boys it's stockings or other garments, but for me it was slips / petticoats.
I have always found the sight of a lacy slip peeking out from under the hem of a dress or hanging down from the back of a skirt far more exciting and erotic than seeing a woman's naked body, but that's just me.
I don't know if that has helped shed any light on why men might like slips / petticoats.

(edit: typo)

Slipaddict

Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:31 am

Slipaddict wrote:Hello Betty.
I think I am like a lot of the men on here. My first slip / petticoat experience was with primary school teachers. It was the look of the lace and sheer silky / shiny material that got me and piqued my interest. For some boys it's stockings or other garments, but for me it was slips / petticoats.
I have always found the sight of a lacy slip peeking out from under the hem of a dress or hanging down from the back of a skirt far more exciting and erotic than seeing a woman's naked body, but that's just me.
I don't know if that has helped shed any light on why men might like slips / petticoats.

It does help, so would seeing a slip without a woman wearing it, would that arouse you?
Thank you.
xx
Betty
Betty

sliplover46, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:22 am

Betty wrote:I'm curious what got men interested in slips, if "interested" is the correct word to use.
Slips for me are a functional garment and it's only in the last twenty years I've come to realise that slips, (or petticoats, as my Mother used to call them), are items of sexual arousal for some men. What has me curious as there are cross-dressers and fetishes for these garments. I have a none sexual account elsewhere on the internet and I tend to get the most reaction from men who like to dress as women, but lately I find that some men like the feel of a slip and are not interested in dressing up as women.

Forgive my confusion, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but I am confused as I thought silk and satin fetishists and cross-dressing would be hand-in-glove, so to speak.

Betty Boo
xxx
Betty,

My start was seeing my Mom, Grandmother and my best friends Mom all in slips and girdles getting ready for church or to go out.  The movies sex scenes were always with a slip couldn’t go deeper than that.  I’m a huge fan of the Three Stooges and they a few shorts as they called them women losing a skirt in some way or another and a lacy shiny slip on display for all to see. I adore seeing skirt dresses ripped or ripped off in a comedy sort of way!!!  School and church had a plethora of slip shows and I would remember many since then.  I got married to a Latin woman and it seems latins girls were always told to wear a slip it was un lady like not too.  So to that I bought my wife so many slips.  At one time she owned close to 50 half or full slips!  She still wears them, she teases me with them and there is sex and slips as well!  Yes a slip by itself gets me aroused and I have done to same things many men do.  If I was in a home using the bathroom or going through a lingerie drawer I would look for slips, and many time masterbate with them. I don’t do that anymore not for decades.  I will use  slip to release my sexual tension at times as well .  I have worn them just feel what it feels like.  I had a girlfriend who made me put one on and she made very happy multiple times as well.  We did that often.  I don’t cross dress but it doesn’t bother me if someone does.  And yes ladies like you who share experiences we men will make a mental note and use that experience to let go with if you catch my drift,I hope this answers your  question .

Last edited by Sliplover56 on Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:11 pm

Betty wrote:I'm curious what got men interested in slips, if "interested" is the correct word to use.
Slips for me are a functional garment and it's only in the last twenty years I've come to realise that slips, (or petticoats, as my Mother used to call them), are items of sexual arousal for some men. What has me curious as there are cross-dressers and fetishes for these garments. I have a none sexual account elsewhere on the internet and I tend to get the most reaction from men who like to dress as women, but lately I find that some men like the feel of a slip and are not interested in dressing up as women. Forgive my confusion, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but I am confused as I thought silk and satin fetishists and cross-dressing would be hand-in-glove, so to speak. I'd love the gentleman's thoughts and input on this thinking. Betty Boo xxx

Great question, Betty! My husband isn't a member of this forum but I mentioned your question to him and asked him for his thoughts on the matter. So, according to my hubby, he sees slips as an 'enhancement' to me. Kind of, if I am the cake then the slip I might wear is the icing on the cake, if you see what he means. As any girl soon finds out in life, men's sexual fantasies and urges are usually sparked off by a simple visual or tactile trigger - such as a glimpse of lacy slip under a skirt, or whatever. I fully understand all that, although I am mildly miffed that he would find me more desirable wearing a slip than take me for just who I am. But that's men I suppose. Going back to answering Betty's question, he also added that wearing a silky slip makes me feel softer to him (yes, ok, I get that) and makes me look "cuter / prettier" (no, I don't get that). He told me he has never felt the need to wear a slip at all in his life. He just can appreciate a photo of a woman in a slip, plus obviously like me to wear one for him on request. Fair enough, I suppose. As someone who makes her entire living from slips and studied mid-century nylon lingerie at university, I can tell you that the number of men who have a real interest in slips is absolutely huge. They seem to fall into three categories - those who crossdress and wear them; those who don't wear them but like to use the fabric for sexual gratification; and those who just simply collect them just so they can own them. Bless them all, lol! One more thing I'll add if I may - while I was at university I remember having a conversation about slip fabrics with an acquaintance who lectured in psychology and he had a theory that slip fabrics, nylon, silk, satin etc had a direct and almost in-built primeval link or connotation with wetness, or to put it more bluntly, semen. Especially glossy slip fabrics that kind of have that wet look. I am not entirely convinced his theory was right, but I suppose he had an advantage over me in that he was a man and also someone who had studied the psyche of men.

Right, I can't sit here all day speculating about how men tick, I've got a pile of slips to iron, lol!

Emma x

Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

sliplover46, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:14 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:

Betty Boo
xxx
Betty,

My start was seeing my Mom, Grandmother and my best friends Mom all in slips and girdles getting ready for church or to go out.  The movies sex scenes were always with a slip couldn’t go deeper than that.  I’m a huge fan of the Three Stooges and they a few shorts as they called them women losing a skirt in some way or another and a lacy shiny slip on display for all to see. I adore seeing skirt dresses ripped or ripped off in a comedy sort of way!!!  School and church had a plethora of slip shows and I would remember many since then.  I got married to a Latin woman and it seems latins girls were always told to wear a slip it was un lady like not too.  So to that I bought my wife so many slips.  At one time she owned close to 50 half or full slips!  She still wears them, she teases me with them and there is sex and slips as well!  Yes a slip by itself gets me aroused and I have done to same things many men do.  If I was in a home using the bathroom or going through a lingerie drawer I would look for slips, and many time masterbate with them. I don’t do that anymore not for decades.  I will use  slip to release my sexual tension at times as well .  I have worn them just feel what it feels like.  I had a girlfriend who made me put one on and she made me cum in it multiple times as well.  We did that often.  I don’t cross dress but it doesn’t bother me if someone does.  And yes ladies like you who share experiences we men will make a mental note and use that experience to let go with if you catch my drift,I hope this answers your  question .

That is very informative, thank you xxx
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:28 pm

Betty wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:

Betty Boo
xxx
Betty,

My start was seeing my Mom, Grandmother and my best friends Mom all in slips and girdles getting ready for church or to go out.  The movies sex scenes were always with a slip couldn’t go deeper than that.  I’m a huge fan of the Three Stooges and they a few shorts as they called them women losing a skirt in some way or another and a lacy shiny slip on display for all to see. I adore seeing skirt dresses ripped or ripped off in a comedy sort of way!!!  School and church had a plethora of slip shows and I would remember many since then.  I got married to a Latin woman and it seems latins girls were always told to wear a slip it was un lady like not too.  So to that I bought my wife so many slips.  At one time she owned close to 50 half or full slips!  She still wears them, she teases me with them and there is sex and slips as well!  Yes a slip by itself gets me aroused and I have done to same things many men do.  If I was in a home using the bathroom or going through a lingerie drawer I would look for slips, and many time masterbate with them. I don’t do that anymore not for decades.  I will use  slip to release my sexual tension at times as well .  I have worn them just feel what it feels like.  I had a girlfriend who made me put one on and she made me cum in it multiple times as well.  We did that often.  I don’t cross dress but it doesn’t bother me if someone does.  And yes ladies like you who share experiences we men will make a mental note and use that experience to let go with if you catch my drift,I hope this answers your  question .

That is very informative, thank you xxx

Thank you I did not mean any offensive talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:19 pm

Emma wrote:
Slips for me are a functional garment and it's only in the last twenty years I've come to realise that slips, (or petticoats, as my Mother used to call them), are items of sexual arousal for some men. What has me curious as there are cross-dressers and fetishes for these garments. I have a none sexual account elsewhere on the internet and I tend to get the most reaction from men who like to dress as women, but lately I find that some men like the feel of a slip and are not interested in dressing up as women. Forgive my confusion, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but I am confused as I thought silk and satin fetishists and cross-dressing would be hand-in-glove, so to speak. I'd love the gentleman's thoughts and input on this thinking. Betty Boo xxx

Great question, Betty!  My husband isn't a member of this forum but I mentioned your question to him and asked him for his thoughts on the matter.  So, according to my hubby, he sees slips as an 'enhancement' to me.  Kind of, if I am the cake then the slip I might wear is the icing on the cake, if you see what he means. As any girl soon finds out in life, men's sexual fantasies and urges are usually sparked off by a simple visual or tactile trigger - such as a glimpse of lacy slip under a skirt, or whatever.  I fully understand all that, although I am mildly miffed that he would find me more desirable wearing a slip than take me for just who I am. But that's men I suppose.  Going back to answering Betty's question, he also added that wearing a silky slip makes me feel softer to him (yes, ok, I get that) and makes me look "cuter / prettier" (no, I don't get that).  He told me he has never felt the need to wear a slip at all in his life. He just can appreciate a photo of a woman in a slip, plus obviously like me to wear one for him on request.  Fair enough, I suppose.  As someone who makes her entire living from slips and studied mid-century nylon lingerie at university, I can tell you that the number of men who have a real interest in slips is absolutely huge.  They seem to fall into three categories - those who crossdress and wear them; those who don't wear them but like to use the fabric for sexual gratification; and those who just simply collect them just so they can own them.  Bless them all, lol!  One more thing I'll add if I may - while I was at university I remember having a conversation about slip fabrics with an acquaintance who lectured in psychology and he had a theory that slip fabrics, nylon, silk, satin etc had a direct and almost in-built primeval link or connotation with wetness, or to put it more bluntly, semen. Especially glossy slip fabrics that kind of have that wet look. I am not entirely convinced his theory was right, but I suppose he had an advantage over me in that he was a man and also someone who had studied the psyche of men.  

Right, I can't sit here all day speculating about how men tick, I've got a pile of slips to iron, lol!  

Emma x

Oh wow! That last part is a bit to digest, I can't see the physical connotation between a slip and seamen! Well, not in that context anyway! I always had the same issue about what a man liked as well, Emma; me or my clothing? But as you say, men are not the same, and I agree men are a visual species in that they become aroused by what they see. I always feel a bit funny when a man asks me to wear a particular item or outfit, but I do enjoy the result of complying Wink

I can see how a shiny slip can be related to fluid by the way it moves when I walk, but seamen? Any man like to comment on that? There is a relation in my minds eye, but not exactly how the physiologist was thinking I'm sure.

Best regards to you husband Emma, and thank him for his honesty.

Betty Boo
xxx
Betty
Betty

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:32 pm

Betty wrote:
Emma wrote:

Great question, Betty!  My husband isn't a member of this forum but I mentioned your question to him and asked him for his thoughts on the matter.  So, according to my hubby, he sees slips as an 'enhancement' to me.  Kind of, if I am the cake then the slip I might wear is the icing on the cake, if you see what he means. As any girl soon finds out in life, men's sexual fantasies and urges are usually sparked off by a simple visual or tactile trigger - such as a glimpse of lacy slip under a skirt, or whatever.  I fully understand all that, although I am mildly miffed that he would find me more desirable wearing a slip than take me for just who I am. But that's men I suppose.  Going back to answering Betty's question, he also added that wearing a silky slip makes me feel softer to him (yes, ok, I get that) and makes me look "cuter / prettier" (no, I don't get that).  He told me he has never felt the need to wear a slip at all in his life. He just can appreciate a photo of a woman in a slip, plus obviously like me to wear one for him on request.  Fair enough, I suppose.  As someone who makes her entire living from slips and studied mid-century nylon lingerie at university, I can tell you that the number of men who have a real interest in slips is absolutely huge.  They seem to fall into three categories - those who crossdress and wear them; those who don't wear them but like to use the fabric for sexual gratification; and those who just simply collect them just so they can own them.  Bless them all, lol!  One more thing I'll add if I may - while I was at university I remember having a conversation about slip fabrics with an acquaintance who lectured in psychology and he had a theory that slip fabrics, nylon, silk, satin etc had a direct and almost in-built primeval link or connotation with wetness, or to put it more bluntly, semen. Especially glossy slip fabrics that kind of have that wet look. I am not entirely convinced his theory was right, but I suppose he had an advantage over me in that he was a man and also someone who had studied the psyche of men.  

Emma x

Oh wow! That last part is a bit to digest, I can't see the physical connotation between a slip and seamen! Well, not in that context anyway! I always had the same issue about what a man liked as well, Emma; me or my clothing? But as you say, men are not the same, and I agree men are a visual species in that they become aroused by what they see. I always feel a bit funny when a man asks me to wear a particular item or outfit, but I do enjoy the result of complying Wink

I can see how a shiny slip can be related to fluid by the way it moves when I walk, but seamen? Any man like to comment on that? There is a relation in my minds eye, but not exactly how the physiologist was thinking I'm sure.

Betty Boo
xxx    
Betty and Emma I am sorry if I offended you two that wasn’t my goal but I’m not the only one. I can delete the post if you like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:25 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Betty and Emma I am sorry if I offended you two that wasn’t my goal but I’m not the only one.  I can delete the post if you like.

Don't you DARE delete your post!!! It is an interesting question and your take on it is valuable. As for the rest of the gentlemen on here, come on - what are your thoughts?

Emms x
Emma
Emma

Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:02 pm

Emma wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:
Betty and Emma I am sorry if I offended you two that wasn’t my goal but I’m not the only one.  I can delete the post if you like.

Don't you DARE delete your post!!!  It is an interesting question and your take on it is valuable.  As for the rest of the gentlemen on here, come on - what are your thoughts?

Emms x

Thank you Emma your very kind !

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Betty wrote:
Emma wrote:

Emma x

Betty Boo
xxx    

It's not offensive at all, it's very interesting. It annoys me that a few self righteous, and self appointed women would say it is offensive, and try an stop men from talking like this. These women don't talk for, or represent my views.

Anyway, I agree with Emma, this is juicy, (excuse the pun and no connection to shiny slips intended LOL). Guy's, if you heard the way us women talk when we are in a social gathering, we would be the ones to make you blush. Sex makes the world go around, and some people need to get over that fact. Slips are sexy, I find men sexy, and as long as we are all happy with that fact we are not doing anyone any harm.
Betty
Betty

sliplover46 and Emma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:19 pm

Betty wrote:
It's not offensive at all, it's very interesting. It annoys me that a few self righteous, and self appointed women would say it is offensive, and try an stop men from talking like this. These women don't talk for, or represent my views.

Anyway, I agree with Emma, this is juicy, (excuse the pun and no connection to shiny slips intended LOL). Guy's, if you heard the way us women talk when we are in a social gathering, we would be the ones to make you blush. Sex makes the world go around, and some people need to get over that fact. Slips are sexy, I find men sexy, and as long as we are all happy with that fact we are not doing anyone any harm.

Well said Betty! My sentiments entirely. Emms x
Emma
Emma

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:43 pm

Betty wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:
Betty wrote:
Emma wrote:

Emma x

Betty Boo
xxx    

Thank you dear Betty and Ms Emma!  I was speaking the truth! Men love slips and a lot of us do what we do to satisfy our urges and fantasies!😘

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:09 am

Wow! So glad we got this going! Betty and Emma, I'm sure you are seeing a common thread here. Most of us started young, before puberty, and some, like me, before I even knew what sex was.

My first recollection of a woman in a slip was a friend's mom, who thought nothing of parading around the house in front of us in a white slip. I was 6, and didn't know anything but I did get a funny feeling seeing her like that. For my birthday that year, mom gave me a play ranch set with a small house, some plastic horses and plastic fence. I really thought that odd, since I wanted a six gun and holster set. Also in that box was a cowboy motif head scarf in silk (back in the 50's, silk head scarves were common). Mom put the scarf around my neck and with that and my old cowboy hat, she said I looked like a cowboy. That silk scarf quickly became something I liked. I loved the feel of it and it soon replaced my flannel blankie on my pillow. My wife has told me she thinks my mother knew exactly what she was doing, and I can't deny the evidence (as you will see later). Later, maybe six or seven months, I was getting ready for a bath. The laundry basket was in the bathroom and one of mom's slips were on top. I decided to check it out. I had no idea what it was. I liked the feel in my hand and quickly applied it to my naked almost seven year old body. It felt very nice and I quickly found where it felt best. A couple of weeks later, folks were out and I went looking. I found that slip and took it back to my bed. I put it on, and played in it, noticing how hard it was making me, but I didn't understand yet. It wasn't long before I had my first dry orgasm. Well, I'm sure I don't have to tell the guys here what that first one was like. Needless to say, I was hooked. As I grew, I got bolder. In fifth grade, I knew mom's slips very well. She was a full slip gal and had four or five white full slips. Each had it's own feel and I loved going to her closet when they were out. I'd go in naked, and feel each of the slips. When I found the right one for the night, I would know it. Off the hanger and to bed with me. Sometimes, it was more than one, and a couple of times it was all of them. I'd reached puberty by this time and had to quit wearing them or run the risk of cumming in them (besides I was out growing them). I was able to enjoy a slip free-hand and get it "out of the line of fire" just in time. When I was a teenager, my folks moved while I was away at school. When I got home for Christmas, mom told me that she had used my big dresser bottom drawer to store some of her clothes. That night I checked. Sure enough, there were two slips and two nightgowns along with some sweaters and other stuff. That was when I began to suspect that she knew. We moved again about two years later at one point mom sent me to her bedroom to get something for her. As I walked into her bedroom I saw, laying on top of the trash can, folded, her accordion pleat slip. I thought, "Is she giving me her slip?" Of course she was, but I was too afraid to take it. I left it, afraid of the conversation that may follow. My wife told me when I told her, yes, she was giving it to me. My mother and I never spoke of it and I never really figured out why she did it. BTW, accordion pleat slips are still among my favorites!

That's how it started! I'll write more later, like when I almost got caught with a neighbor's slip.
sliplover46
sliplover46

Emma, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:25 am

sliplover46 wrote:Wow!  So glad we got this going!  Betty and Emma, I'm sure you are seeing a common thread here.  Most of us started young, before puberty, and some, like me, before I even knew what sex was.

Great recollections!  Honestly, it never ceases to amaze me how men get something into their heads when they are only tiny boys and far too young to even know what their todgers are used for other than taking a leak, but yet it stays with them for the rest of their lives and quite often turns into a full blown fetish and irrepressible sexual urge.  On the other hand, my experience is entirely different.  Slips to me are not fetishistic at all and they are just practical - but with a 'twist' which I will come back to in a minute.  When I was a little girl my mum dragged me around Woolies and Marks & Sparks to buy me a couple of nylon slips and a week's wear worth of nylon knickers just purely on the basis that I just wanted to wear the same nice pretty undies as her and not those "stupid" nunty brushed cotton/flannelette undies that us English girls were made to wear. Because I was so young, I couldn't care less what the boys thought about my undies because I had no interest in boys whatsoever.  I just wanted to look and feel more "grown up", like my mum.  Of course, much later when I was a teenager and flirting with boys for the first time I quickly became aware that silky nylon undies "triggered them off" so to speak - once or twice quite literally when the poor things lost control of their climax.  For me then, it wasn't fetishistic to wear slips at all, but I soon learned to 'weaponise' slips in the game of teasing the life out of any young man foolish enough to ask me out on a date.  Shame on me.  I am still guilty of it today even though I am well into my 40's - if I want to get his undivided attention I dress to please.

Back to your mom, '46, she must have known you were delving into her undies - possibly/probably because - dare I say it - you weren't as good at covering your tracks as you thought you were!  Her nicely washed and ironed slips were all of a sudden inexplicably scrunched up and no doubt with added 'evidence' of male tampering, n'est pas?  She probably thought that by giving you a couple of slips of your own you'd leave hers alone, I suppose.  I can sympathise with both of you and also see the funny side too!

Emms x

Last edited by Emma on Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Emma
Emma

underscored, sliplover46, Slipaddict, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:27 am

Emma love your story and love how you tease in your his summery in a slight off the cuff way!!!! Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:39 am

Betty wrote:

It does help, so would seeing a slip without a woman wearing it, would that arouse you?
Thank you.
xx

Betty, I can say that I am drawn to slips, especially waist / half slips, like a moth to a light bulb and they are exciting to see.
When I worked in charity shops (Oxfam and Age UK) and a slip was gifted or hanging on a clothes rack, I would touch the material and lace and stare at them for ages. However, the difference between the feel of a slip directly versus under the fabric of a skirt or dress is like night versus day for me.
I am an amateur guitarist and guitars are a bit like slips for me, in that they are inanimate objects that are pleasing to look at, but they only really come to life when used by a person.
Perhaps I am in the minority of men when it comes to that.
🙂

Slipaddict

Emma and Betty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:55 am

Slipaddict wrote:
Betty wrote:

Thank you.
xx

Betty, I can say that I am drawn to slips, especially waist / half slips, like a moth to a light bulb and they are exciting to see.
When I worked in charity shops (Oxfam and Age UK) and a slip was gifted or hanging on a clothes rack, I would touch the material and lace and stare at them for ages. However, the difference between the feel of a slip directly versus under the fabric of a skirt or dress is like night versus day for me.
I am an amateur guitarist and guitars are a bit like slips for me, in that they are inanimate objects that are pleasing to look at, but they only really come to life when used by a person.
Perhaps I am in the minority of men when it comes to that.
🙂

My fave as well the lace half slip!!!’

Back to top Go down

Post by MomWoreSlips Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:30 pm

Most men develop their idea of beauty and the feminine based on the woman around them growing up.  In my case, like many, it was my mother.  I can remember well before puberty noting when my mom would walk out of her bed room in just her slip.  Maybe it was because it she didn't do it often but when she did I always found it "interesting".  Anyone else I might have giggled at seeing them in their underwear, but not her and her slip.  

When puberty hit, I started feel a bit more than interested.  I would sneak into my parents room while they were out and explore her undergarments.  

At first it was mostly curiosity, just touching them with my hand, holding them up, figuring out how a bra hook worked or garters attached (the old fashioned loop kind).  Then one very special day I start to touch them and hold them against my body.  When I got her slip, I rubbed on my penis until I achieved my first intentional ejaculation.  I was hooked on slips from that time on.  

I'm not sure why the slip versus other feminine items made such an impact.  Maybe she wore slips when she feed me as a baby or something...who knows.  I repeatedly visited her lingerie drawers at every opportunity after that.  I started to take exceptional notice of women and girls who had a slip peaking out, including a teacher (about a year later) that always sat on her desk with her slip showing when she taught. Yet mom was the one that I would see in just her slips without a dress.  Some of those visions were very memorable.

My wife knows I enjoy her in a slip and extremely lucky me, she enjoys wearing them.  I have never talked about my mother in them with her.  She has always loved the old Hollywood glamour style and how it makes her feel.  However she usually reserves wearing them for our private time (sorry fellow admirers)

Regarding that...My wife looks great (still) in a slip.  But what I really love is that she wears them for me.  The fact she will go to the trouble to put one on plus maybe stockings, excites me as much as what she puts on.

Also, A comment was made about mother's knowing.  My mother had to know.  Specialy those first few times in puberty.  Let's just say I wasn't careful and didn't really know what kind of evidence it left.  I don't know if it was that I was becoming more observant or wishful thinking but it seemed like she would walk in the house in just a slip more often when I got older.

One last thing regarding slips.  My older brother and I were talking one day about how our mother tried to keep up with the latest fashions on the limited family budget we had and he said "one thing about mom, she could rock a slip."  I was speechless LOL.

So I hope all these words help provide at least one point of view about "What got you started".
MomWoreSlips
MomWoreSlips

underscored, sliplover46, Emma, Nylonlust, Slipaddict, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:22 pm

Mom Wears Slips.

I too am fortunate that my wife doesn’t have a problem with my love of slips! She still wears them when wearing a skirt of dress. She grew up with a mother that always told her always wear a slip. You never know when the wind will blow of if you rip clothing you still have a feminine dignity! She also caters to me as well. She has her good expensive slips and the ones I find at Goodwill stores and garage/ estate sales, I’ve found the old the slips are the softer they are. And she has slips mostly from the 70’s and 80’s and in today fashion and some from the 60’s . These are the ones we play in! She wears I play

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:25 pm

What a great thread, and response by MomWoreSlips.
Betty
Betty

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and Emma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SilkySlipLover Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:18 pm

As a youngling, my mother and my late grandmother wore slips a lot, and without a skirt or dress at home sometimes. So, that helped developed my interest in silk slips. I was very nervous wearing one of my mums half slips at a young age, but so glad that I did.

Oh and I'd to say, for me? The Lady comes first, then the slip. But I do love when they wear one though lol. I have yet to have a relationship with a Lady that wears one haha.

SilkySlipLover

MomWoreSlips, Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:48 am

SilkySlipLover wrote: The Lady comes first, then the slip. But I do love when they wear one though lol. I have yet to have a relationship with a Lady that wears one haha.

With a bit of slow, gentle persuasion I'm sure you turn that situation around!

Emma x
Emma
Emma

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:39 pm

Emma wrote:
SilkySlipLover wrote: The Lady comes first, then the slip. But I do love when they wear one though lol. I have yet to have a relationship with a Lady that wears one haha.

With a bit of slow, gentle persuasion I'm sure you turn that situation around!

Emma x

Sliky Slip Lover I’m sure this will and can happen soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum