Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED?

+4
sliplover46
Emma
Slipaddict
Betty
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT GOT YOU STARTED?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:43 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:Mom Wears Slips.

I too am fortunate that my wife doesn’t have a problem with my love of slips!  She still wears them when wearing a skirt of dress.  She grew up with a mother that always told her always wear a slip.  You never know when the wind will blow of if you rip clothing you still have a feminine dignity!  She also caters to me as well.  She has her good expensive slips and the ones I find at Goodwill stores and garage/ estate sales,  I’ve found the old the slips are the softer they are.  And she has slips mostly from the 70’s and 80’s and in today fashion and some from the 60’s .  These are the ones we play in!  She wears I play

Mom Wears Slips. Would love to hear about your wife and her slips!! PM me if you like.
Sliplover56

Back to top Go down

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED? - Page 2 Empty Comments on the silky appearing as wet

Post by sliplover46 Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:34 pm

I understand what your friend was talking about! Shiny (particularly Antron III) slips give that appearance. But for me, it's the tactile factor. Visual is important, but is secondary to the feel! That said, we could probably get a rabbit trail going about which is our fave fabric and why. So I'd say your psychologist friend is off on this one, at least for me. And for what it is worth, I like my slips dry (at least at first). Just MHO!

sliplover46
sliplover46

MomWoreSlips and Emma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maczib Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:21 pm

Betty wrote:I'm curious what got men interested in slips, if "interested" is the correct word to use.
Slips for me are a functional garment and it's only in the last twenty years I've come to realise that slips, (or petticoats, as my Mother used to call them), are items of sexual arousal for some men. What has me curious as there are cross-dressers and fetishes for these garments. I have a none sexual account elsewhere on the internet and I tend to get the most reaction from men who like to dress as women, but lately I find that some men like the feel of a slip and are not interested in dressing up as women.

Forgive my confusion, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but I am confused as I thought silk and satin fetishists and cross-dressing would be hand-in-glove, so to speak.

I'd love the gentleman's thoughts and input on this thinking.

Betty Boo
xxx

I am 38years old, and grew seeing older and youth women wearing slips and i loved even being a child. For me seeing a slip is amazing...the best thing than that is seeing a woman wearing this. As always hidden things are the most exciting (through a transparent garment, coming out from a dress/skirt slit). I don't like when men wear them and i really don't like them.
Slips are for women.
Unhappily now a day, here in my country the women aren't wearing slips under dresses or skirts (disregarding age), they wear bike shorts...and it makes them lose a very good sensual appeal allie by doing this.
(when i try to talk about slips to some women in my age, they just tell me that used to see their mother and grand mother wearing slips, and nothing about them wearing).
But i think that in these days a good woman (wife) will accept to wear slip when their husband ask them, just to show him and please him.

maczib

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and Emma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:17 pm

maczib wrote:
Betty wrote:I'm curious what got men interested in slips, if "interested" is the correct word to use.
Slips for me are a functional garment and it's only in the last twenty years I've come to realise that slips, (or petticoats, as my Mother used to call them), are items of sexual arousal for some men. What has me curious as there are cross-dressers and fetishes for these garments. I have a none sexual account elsewhere on the internet and I tend to get the most reaction from men who like to dress as women, but lately I find that some men like the feel of a slip and are not interested in dressing up as women.

Forgive my confusion, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but I am confused as I thought silk and satin fetishists and cross-dressing would be hand-in-glove, so to speak.

Betty Boo
xxx

I am 38years old, and grew seeing older and youth women wearing slips and i loved even being a child. For me seeing a slip is amazing...the best thing than that is seeing a woman wearing this. As always hidden things are the most exciting (through a transparent garment, coming out from a dress/skirt slit). I don't like when men wear them and i really don't like them.
Slips are for women.
Unhappily now a day, here in my country the women aren't wearing slips under dresses or skirts (disregarding age), they wear bike shorts...and it makes them lose a very good sensual appeal allie by doing this.
(when i try to talk about slips to some women in my age, they just tell me that used to see their mother and grand mother wearing slips, and nothing about them wearing).
But i think that in these days a good woman (wife) will accept to wear slip when their husband ask them, just to show him and please him.

Maczib

I agree with all you say. I am sure I’m much older than you but the slip agenda for both of us is the same. Thank you for your comments. I’m sure there are a lot more men that need to answer this question and would love to hear women’s reaction to us men!!!’

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:04 pm

maczib wrote:

Betty Boo
xxx

Slips are for women.

I totally agree with you! Men don't look right in slips. They are made for women. But we don't put them on to make a fashion statement, We wear them to be encased in their silky femininity! Our over-developed sense of touch is so activated by the silky caress. Seeing a woman in a slip is very much in the eye-candy category, and enough to start the desire for the sensual caress, and the pleasure that follows. This generation's ignorance of slips is very disappointing. A while back I found a couple of slip at a thrift store and took them to check out. The young girl at the register was new and didn't know how to ring it up. The other girl came over and explained to her what a slip was and what it was for. The poor girl didn't have a clue. So sad!
sliplover46
sliplover46

phil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by phil Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 am

Oh my, been away for the weekend and only just noticed this post and being an active member here feel its only right i give my early experiences with slips, Here goes, The first time i noticed a slip was a girl in my class was sat at her desk and her skirt had riden up a little and i could see the lace hem and a couple of inches of white nylon , i was facinated and got a really funny feeling inside of me. I must of been about 7 or 8 at the time. i then got the urge to visit my mums lingerie drawer when she went out to see if she had anything like that but to my great disappointment she didn,t have any slips at all, but on looking through her wardrobe i found a bag hidden at the back and inside were some sexy sheer nylon panties that gave me a similar feeling, skip a couple of years and i was about to start high school my grandad had died about a year ago and now my grandma had not been well, so it was decided much to my protests that i was to go and spend a couple of weeks with her to help her out, she had a bed made up downstairs as she was too ill to climb the stairs and i was to sleep in her double bed in the main bedroom for the first week i just went up there to sleep, i knew she kept her underwear in a drawer in the living room, i had never seen any slips but she had some of the big high pantie girdles that were a thick stiffer nylon that i was taking a shine to and a few open bottom girdles, anyway after about a week curiosity got the better of me and i decided to just see what was in the drawers in the bedroom and when i opened one of them it was full of slips every colour you could think of, all silky sexy nylon and lace i had hit the jackpot when i least expected to. My gran was only a small woman and i was only a small boy at the time so they fit me, they seduced me , took my virginity and took me to heaven every night i was there from then on i was hooked.I went home after a couple of months but my gran became unwell again some months later and asked me to come and stay to which i eagerly acepted and my trips to heaven started all over again but i was growing and would soon not be able to get into them but i loved the feel , look, they still gave me as much pleasure. I have quite a collection of slips, i do wear a slip sometimes around the house or to bed i also have some vintage nighties i will put on from time to time. I also do not have anyone to share my fetish/ love of slips etc, How i would love to go to bed and cuddle up with a special woman with both of us in slips, these women seem to have eluded me through out my life so far, sorry for going on but that is just a small fraction of my story all true. phil x

phil

sliplover46, Emma and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED? - Page 2 Empty Emma's observations

Post by sliplover46 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 pm

"Back to your mom, '46, she must have known you were delving into her undies - possibly/probably because - dare I say it - you weren't as good at covering your tracks as you thought you were! Her nicely washed and ironed slips were all of a sudden inexplicably scrunched up and no doubt with added 'evidence' of male tampering, n'est pas? She probably thought that by giving you a couple of slips of your own you'd leave hers alone, I suppose. I can sympathise with both of you and also see the funny side too!"

Emma, of course she knew, probably from the beginning. I'll never know why she catered to it. You are right. I wasn't very careful at first, after I hit puberty, but since I only hit the stuff in the laundry (initially), it was going to be washed anyway, so maybe she thought no big deal.
sliplover46
sliplover46

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:46 am

sliplover46 wrote:"Back to your mom, '46, she must have known you were delving into her undies - possibly/probably because - dare I say it - you weren't as good at covering your tracks as you thought you were!  Her nicely washed and ironed slips were all of a sudden inexplicably scrunched up and no doubt with added 'evidence' of male tampering, n'est pas?  She probably thought that by giving you a couple of slips of your own you'd leave hers alone, I suppose.  I can sympathise with both of you and also see the funny side too!"

Emma, of course she knew, probably from the beginning.  I'll never know why she catered to it.  You are right.  I wasn't very careful at first, after I hit puberty, but since I only hit the stuff in the laundry (initially), it was going to be washed anyway, so maybe she thought no big deal.  

Hearing the replies from you lovely gentlemen who have kindly told us how it all started for them, it seems these lifelong fascinations with slips and other nice undies always started really early in life - usually under 10 and more often much earlier than that. You never seem to hear a gentleman say something like "I suddenly discovered the joy of wearing a slip on my 50th birthday" or whatever. It is like as if a lifelong erotic trigger can start off because of the simplest contact with something like a slip and it sticks with you for the rest of your days. Fascinating stuff!
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

MomWoreSlips, underscored, sliplover46, Slipaddict, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:28 am

Sorry I've not been here lately, all my emails from "Slipheaven" have gone into my promotions folder for some reason. I wish they would just leave things be.
BB
Betty
Betty

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46, Emma and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:54 pm

Betty wrote:Sorry I've not been here lately, all my emails from "Slipheaven" have gone into my promotions folder for some reason. I wish they would just leave things be.
BB

We haven’t gotten you Betty but we missed you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum