Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wife in wrap skirt

4 posters

Go down

wife in wrap skirt Empty wife in wrap skirt

Post by REGARDS Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:18 pm

last week my wife took me out for special dinner and dancing date. she wore a knee high wrap skirt and it was some what see through. under it she wore a white half slip with about 4 inches of lace. as we walk it would come open, much to my delite and I am sure others also. While eating it was open fo me to play with and others to see. dancing was outside on and oper air deck with the wind blowing. she said this was my nite and did not try to keep it closed. we had such a great time she is planing another one soon. I think she like the looks she got as much as I did.

REGARDS

Back to top Go down

wife in wrap skirt Empty Re: wife in wrap skirt

Post by wildwillie Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 am

luv those wrap skirts & dresses you are 1 lucky man

wildwillie

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbies Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 am

I love seeing ladies in wrap skirts or dresses, especially on a windy day as you get to see a fuller amount of any slip that they are wearing when the wind blows than you would if it was a none wrap clothing item.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

Post by REGARDS Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 pm

She read what I wrote and like it well as what others had to say, she is looking foeward to our next outing and informed me we may have another couple join us, the lady works with my wife and love and wears slips ever day to work and likes the looks she get when her slip is showing. Will let you know whar happens.

REGARDS

Back to top Go down

wife in wrap skirt Empty wrap skirts and slips

Post by 61john Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

REGARDS wrote:last week my wife took me out for special dinner and dancing date. she wore a knee high wrap skirt and it was some what see through. under it she wore a white half slip with about 4 inches of lace. as we walk it would come open, much to my delite and I am sure others also. While eating it was open fo me to play with and others to see. dancing was outside on and oper air deck with the wind blowing. she said this was my nite and did not try to keep it closed. we had such a great time she is planing another one soon. I think she like the looks she got as much as I did.
wow i love wrap skirts and slips too ,my wife used to wear them when she was younger ,many time we would be in the car and her skirt would open showing lots of silky lacey  slip i got o play with her slip and i,m sue many others saw her slip too from others vehicles driving by .

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by REGARDS Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Wrap skirts are fun in car when passing the truckers, they some times give you honk, have you ever went through a toll gate and watched the money taker look, lots of fun? or a drive through food place, guy at Micky ds took about 5 minutes getting or food and giving us or change. more men love to look at slips than we might think, I know I look all the time, my wife even points them out if I miss one, love her.

REGARDS

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:42 pm

i sure wish slip would come back my wife still wears sometimes her slip shave shown lots in public i love that i would love to chat on yahoo messengar my id is edwinstoe

61john

Back to top Go down

wife in wrap skirt Empty Sounds lovrely and exciting!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:56 pm

REGARDS wrote:last week my wife took me out for special dinner and dancing date. she wore a knee high wrap skirt and it was some what see through. under it she wore a white half slip with about 4 inches of lace. as we walk it would come open, much to my delite and I am sure others also. While eating it was open fo me to play with and others to see. dancing was outside on and oper air deck with the wind blowing. she said this was my nite and did not try to keep it closed. we had such a great time she is planing another one soon. I think she like the looks she got as much as I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down