Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Sightings

+12
maczib
Slipaddict
Halfslip83
BigAl
61john
GregInOz
annette-in-slips
unixman72000
pcsks01
Gazso
Robbies
Spanky57
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Slip Sightings Empty Slip Sightings

Post by Spanky57 Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Just been to the local supermarket where I spotted a youngish woman (40s) in front of me with a green dress with about a 6 inch yellow band round the bottom - about 2 inches above the knee. Tan tights and black heels. She was brunette with almost a pageboy haircut - the whole ensemble was very 1960s. She was carrying a supermarket basket under her right arm. Anyway, as she walked in front of me I thought I caught a glimpse of white peeking intermittently from below her yellow hem. My interest aroused I followed her and sure enough the first time she stretched to get something from a shelf the dress rode up a I saw the hem of her white slip. Must have been a half slip. The hem did not have a deep lace hem but had a very narrow ribbon of lace. What a treat. She went to get wine and selected a bottle from the top shelf! I was treated to 6 inches of white nylon and the lace hem. She then dropped something and had to bend down to retrieve it. She crouched and again more lace visible. I'm still shaking yet - it has that sort of effect on me. Great end to the day and gives e a little hope as summer approaches - some women still wearing slips!

Spanky57

Betty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings Empty Re: Slip Sightings

Post by Robbies Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 pm

I was down in Gunwharf Quay in Portsmouth last Saturday and the day was quite windy.  On a bench near the entrance/exit to the train station sat a lady who I think was in her 70's wearing a red coat to the waist and a long blue skirt that cam to just below her knees.

When the wind picked up the bottom of the skirt blew back to her waist to show that she was wearing a white slip with about 2 inches of lace at the bottom.  She pulled her skirt back down, only to have the same happen again 5 minutes or so later. 

The lady and her friends who where also sitting on the bench, eventually got up to go to the nearby coffee shop, however in standing up you could see about half an inch of white lace appearing below the ladies blue skirt as if the slip maybe a half slip, which maybe had slipped down.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbies Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 am

I had another slip sighting yesterday at Waterloo Station in London, with a mature lady wearing a yellow skirt that had slits open at the sides, through which you could see her black slip showing about 4 inches of nylon and two inches of lace at the bottom of the slip.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbies Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:50 am

I had a slip sighting yesterday while walking along the Queens Walk in London. It was by the steps around where the fair rides are just before the Royal Festival hall.

It was a twenty something girl wearing a button down white dress with light blue strips down it. The dress had a split at the side where you could catch a bit of white lace and a bit of white fabric showing. There was also a bit of lace and white fabric showing beneath the bottom button of the dress.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazso Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I finally got to see my mother in law slip showing

Gazso

Back to top Go down

Post by pcsks01 Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:57 pm

please tell more gazso

pcsks01

Back to top Go down

Post by unixman72000 Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 am

At last a slip sighting!!!

Lunchtime, and I'd just popped in to my local Tesco and I spotted a late 30's early 40's aged lady who was, I assume also
on her lunch break, as she had one of those ID badge holders being worn. A plain black dress, black tights, usual office
attire and a black coat.

What turned my eyes was an inch of white lace peeking out below her dress hem at the front as she did her shopping. At a discreet distance I went up and down the ailes, our paths sometimes crossing. Her slip was lower at the back with about 3 inches of white lace wonderfully on show. It must have been a half (waist) slip.

She checked out, slip still 1 inch at the front, 3 inches at the back. Again, with discretion, I walked across the car park
in her general direction, and she opened the back of her people carrier style of car and in doing so her dress rode up
and the slip remained where it was and  her slip was showing about 6 inches momentarily. She closed the car door, reaching
up with both hands and for a few seconds she had all 4 inches of lace and additionally the same amount, 4 inches, of plain
white material showing.

Wow, there is still hope...

unixman72000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazso Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:46 am

My mother in law wore a purple dress and her black slip was showing, I went behind her to touch her slip, she then turn around and said, what are u doing?, oh my slip is showing, she hike up her dress showing halfslip with her beautiful legs the slip had a slit at the end exposing her panties on side, telling her daughters why did u all tell me my slip is showing, but my son in law tell me.
Me thinking a beautiful sight to  see. She ask me again is my slip showing? I said ur good now mom, she was on her way to church

Gazso

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings Empty Washing Line Treats

Post by annette-in-slips Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi Boys.
I think you may find more women wear slips than you may think, I for one have always worn a slip if my skirt or dress needs it, nothing worse than knowing people can see straight thro a frock!
I think it rather poor taste to see womens skirt bowing in at the legs where you can pretty much be sure she has not got a slip on underneath, especially when the wind is blowing against you!

Another little delight can be had on these windy days is when you wear slightly the wrong dress and the material is fairly light, the wind gets hold of the hem and up it goes, thank goodness when you have a slip on then and yes, I know its a turn on for the slip watcher to spy, but hey it does no harm to know that either!

When a slip can easily be seen its because the bottom is too near the hem of your skirt, I try to allow about 4 inches, unless I happen to be wearing net underneath then I don't mind that showing a little! Thats often one reason why you might wear net so it can be seen and if I were a little brave I could always sew some cerise Satin trim or brightly coloured ribbon on the hem so it really did attract attention, but alas I am not as brave as I would like!
Oh how I miss the 50s and 60s!
Annette xx

annette-in-slips

Back to top Go down

Post by GregInOz Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 am

Good afternoon all;

Saw a petticoat flash here today....It is Melbourne cup day and the ladies like to dress up. In my local small town hotel we had festivities, with the race being the centrepiece. We even had a small fashion parade for the ladies who wanted to participate....A mid thirties woman decided to wear a black and white polka dot flared dress with shoestring strap top. When she decided to twirl for the judges we were treated to a skirt flying up showing a few inches of net and satin petticoat (the sort from the fifties). All in all a good day...a decent lunch, a petticoat view and some quite acceptable chardonnay. I love the horse races!!
Greg In Australia.

GregInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbies Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:52 am

I was out in Reading City Centre this morning doing some shopping when I saw a lady who I think was in her 70's wearing a skirt almost down to her ankles. However, in the back of the skirt was a split to almost half way up the skirt where you could see her black slip with about an inch of black lace at the bottom of the slip.

Robbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazso Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:16 pm

Slip Sightings Img_0310
Slip Sightings Img_0311
Slip Sightings Img_0312

Gazso

61john and MomWoreSlips like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazso Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:17 pm

Here is a slip showing sighting

Gazso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:51 pm

What a sexy sighting. Just shows that a woman's age doesn't matter, when she is wearing a slip and exciting us and indeed i was.

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:01 am

slipmad wrote:What a sexy sighting. Just shows that a woman's age doesn't matter, when she is wearing a slip and exciting us and indeed i was.
i agree with you slipmad yeah a slip is a slip is a slip it is so sexy .hope you are well i hope we can chat again some time :::John

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:58 pm

Does anyone know of a dating site that caters for Slip Lovers

BigAl

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:44 am

Slip memory I had as a kid - back in the 90's.
Visiting "Christmas town" up in the heart of Michigan. We were exploring the area and stumbled across a massive toy shop. It looked to be owned by this older couple. The older woman - very nicely dressed in a black , slightly below the knee, pencil skirt - pantyhose/heels, white (see through) blouse and her hair all nicely done and her makeup. The star of the show? Her slip showing. She had about 4 inches of white lace peeking from the back of her pencil skirt every time she moved or walked around. I remember following her around the store a bit while she was busy arranging items...I would follow from a distance just to stare at her lacy slip...and the lace of her bra that was very transparent through her blouse...

Ah, good times...
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:53 am

Slip Sightings Screen11
Her outfit looked a lot like hers (pic from Frank Rusha).
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

61john, underscored, sliplover46 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:26 am

Gorgeous f love a white lace slip 0

BigAl

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:27 am

Slip Sightings Screen32

Slip Sightings Screen33
Slip Sightings Screen34

Ah, the days of beautiful slips peeking on public!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

underscored, Slipaddict and BigAl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:17 am

Slip Sightings Screen36
Love a beautiful lacy peek of a slip.
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

underscored, Slipaddict and BigAl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:52 pm

Slip Sightings Screen42

Slip Sightings Screen41
Slip Sightings Screen40
Slips and lace peeking for all to see!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

underscored likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:09 pm

Slip Sightings Screen45

Slip Sightings Screen46
Slip Sightings Screen47
Slips peeking in public
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

underscored likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:10 pm

Slip Sightings Screen50
Slip Sightings Screen48
Slip Sightings Screen49
Slips peeking in public 😀
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

underscored and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:49 am

Slip Sightings Screen56
Love all that lace flowing out from her skirt!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

61john and underscored like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next