Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scool teachers in slips

+14
grober9
Slipaddict
Josey Wales
Gazso
Ptrfran
Mol777
silky73
DELTIC
Jancurry
MaskedMan
unixman72000
wildwillie
Robbies
slipin
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scool teachers in slips Empty Scool teachers in slips

Post by slipin Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:41 am

Hi all members did any of you have a teacher at school who liked to show off her slip "by accident" of course i had one a Mrs Condie I love you I love you She was every school boys fantasy tall slim and always wore a slip usually white we are talking sixties here.She always sat on one of desks at the front of the class with her high heels on the chair so if you were lucky enough to sit at the front you got a great view of her great legs and of course her skirt or dress would fall down from the edge of the desk showing her slip to perfection.needless to say i always tried to get to the front desks for a good view Shocked No wonder i have these stong feelings for Slips still to this day;) 
slipin
slipin

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Scool teachers in slips Empty Re: Scool teachers in slips

Post by Robbies Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Mine was Miss Skinner and was during the 1970s. Miss Skinner, woul dlove to wear wrapover dresses that came down to her knees and when she sat down at her desk or wonder around the classroom the wrap of the skirt part of the dress would fly open to show her slip.

The best moments where when she took us out to the school playing fields on a breezy summers day, as she would have her hands full with fellow pupils this would mean that the breeze would capture the skirt wrap and blow it open to reveal the half slip that she was wearing usually up to her waist.

Miss Skinner was a lady that wore different coloured slips under her wrap dresses.

On Mondays, it was usually Navy Blue wrap dress, with a white half slip which has about 2 inches of lace.

Tuesdays, it was a brown wrap dress with a cream half slip which had an inch of lace and a slit on the front.

Wednesdays it was dark green wrap dress, which normally had a royal blue full slip under with 4 inches of blue lace at the bottom.

Thursday was white wrap dress day, with a full white slip with an inch of lace at the hem.

Friday was black wrap dress day, this was worn with a red half slip with a slit in the front with inch of lace at the sides of the slit and lace edging at the bottom of the slip.

Robbies

Slipaddict and alaina16 like this post

Back to top Go down

Scool teachers in slips Empty 9th grade teacher's slip

Post by wildwillie Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:11 pm

1 of my favorite slip shows was Ms Adkins, as I walked in the class 1 day she was writing on the chalkboard everytime she raised her arms a little bit resulted with a white lacey slip peek from her thigh length dress the best part of this was her slip was sliding down resulting in a permanant slip show of at least 1 inch below her hem btw the year was 1976

wildwillie

Back to top Go down

Post by unixman72000 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 am

Thank you for awakening some memories of school days and teachers who showed their slips.

Two such memories that do come to mind was during my last term at school, way back in the summer of 1969, a supply teacher, Miss Stevens, recently qualified teaching Maths.

First, was when she wore a flowered smock dress, and this was short! Six inches above her knees and she often wore this dress with a short white half slip which had a one inch lace trim. The lace would always be showing at the front and another inch or two of plain white material showing at the back. I used to sit at the front also. When she sat down her dress would ride up at the back showing three or four inches more slip and would reveal her stocking tops! But when she wrote on the chalkboard her dress would ride up one side a good 6 inches when reaching up as high as she could. I could just make out her stocking tops through the slip.

Second, was when she wore a plain red A-line dress, this was knee length and worn with a gloriously pretty and sexy white half slip. This slip had a 5 inch lace hem and it was way too long for her. She would pull at the waistband through the dress every so often durung a lesson. When pulled up she would have about 3 inches of lace showing, and then 5 minutes later, all 5 inches of lace and a couple of inches of plain and very shiny white material would be on show. This slip always had two or three inches more hanging down lower at the back.

So picture the scene:
"At the front she would have about 7 inches of slip showing and at the back 10 inches!" And then, "She would be reaching high up to the top of the chalkboard writing with chalk, and this dress spectacularly rode up a further 6 inches!!!" This was a Maths lesson, so I reckon she had up to 16 inches of slip wonderfully showing!

Oh boy, fond memories...

unixman72000

61john and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaskedMan Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 am

I know that a few of my old teachers wore slips. One in particular sticks out- Mrs D, an art teacher.

A woman in her thirties, she was one of the younger and more attractive teachers there- a lot of the boys thought she was sexy... and she wore slips! I first noticed when she sat down quickly and exposed the lacy hem of a white slip under a long floral patterned skirt.

I even heard Mrs D her mention slips twice in class- the first time, she was making a humourous comment about why the school rules allowed more time for girls to go to the toilet during lessons than boys. "Girls just have more to struggle with! Skirt, tights... petticoat...!" I'm sure none of the girls in the class ever wore slips, but she mentioned it because she did- and I found out that she referred to her slip as her 'petticoat', like quite a few British women did in my experience.

The second time I heard her mention her slip was by far the best sighting. One day she wore a white mini-slip under a short brown skirt with dark tights, which meant the hem of her slip kept coming just into view even as she stood! A few people in the class had noticed, and there was some muttering among the pupils- one of the girls commented on it a bit too loudly.

Mrs D fixed the girl with a slightly stern stare, then glanced down and lifted the hem of her skirt slightly to show the white material of her slip! Shocked She said "It's a petticoat..." to make it clear she was not bothered, and to embarrass the girl who had commented. But I (and I'm sure many of the other boys) found it a very nice sight- Mrs D showing the hem of her slip, acknowledging it had been visible and asking the class not to stare- and again using that British word 'petticoat' for it. A vivid memory! Wink

By the way- that last story might seem too good to be true- but to put it in perspective, it is (unfortunately) the only time I have ever heard a woman comment on or acknowledge the fact that her slip had been showing.

MaskedMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jancurry Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:42 am

My teacher, Miss W., was a fifties girl. She wore circle skirts and petticoats, more than one, which we all got to see, on windy days, in the playground. The feelings this aroused in me I did not understand but, fifty five years later my fascination with petticoats still exists. When she stopped wearing circle skirts she must have worn slips but, by this time, I was not in her class so I never got the chance to find out. My next teacher Mrs A. did wear slips but she was so careful not to show. She wore fairly open neck blouses and I had to rely on seeing a second set of ribbon straps to confirm she was wearing a full slip. I then moved on to an all boys grammar school where slip wearers were rare. The only one I could count on was the headmaster's secretary Miss Mc C. She was twenty something and had the pointed breasts girls had back then (I do know why) but she also favoured slips. I got many a sighting at dinner since she sat opposite and would regularly cross her legs. Happy memories.

Jancurry

Back to top Go down

Post by DELTIC Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Mrs little was my favourite. She tended to wear those typical 80,s BLACK Jumper dresses with black hose and a white lacy half slip. She always belted the dresses which made the problem worse. Every time she wrote on the board her slip would show 6-8 inches. She would be forever tutting and pulling at the dress hem or the slip waist band.Awesome. How I wish those days would return.

DELTIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazso Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:04 pm

I remember a teacher name mrs m I the late 80s she would where a red dress and a white slip would show onetime she climb on the chair and reach to pin something and her slip show 5 inches, I told her her slip was showing and she said to me u are the greatest, she kept writing and could not resist I touch her slip and ah said hold on I can't writ when u touch my skirt, I will fix in a minute, she got down and hike her skirt to show more slip and then pull her skirt down she was good

Gazso

Back to top Go down

Post by silky73 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:59 pm

I have quite a few memories of teachers who wore underskirts back in the mid to late 80s.

There was my chemistry teacher who was also my form tutor as well. She always wore a skirt of dress almost everyday, and I usually got a glimpse of her underwear, whenever she either sat down on a stool in class, or in assembly. One time she wore a long black pleated skirt that came down well past her knees, and being a pupil, I was sat on the floor, legs crossed, and the teachers would sit on a bench. She sat down, and crossed her legs over, and her skirt draped to one side revealing her lovely white laced underskirt. It was almost 30 minutes being sat in that same position, and I got a lovely 'worms view' being sat down, looking up her skirt... I couldn't take my eyes off lol.

Also the same teacher, one day wore a long white jersey skirt, and she lent back onto a stool, and hoisted one leg up, and her skirt rose up, revealing a pale pink underskirt, from which also could see like a red ribbon on the underside of it too, and also the lace trim. Again, a gorgeous site, and was a daily thing to look forward to seeing my favourite teacher and what outfit she had on, and then the challenge of seeing her underskirt. I even had a friend who also liked to look upon the delights of her underwear.

That's just one of a few experiences I had back at school.

Smile
silky73
silky73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mol777 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 am

I remember sitting in the front row. Our teacher had a table next to her desk and she would sit on the edge of it and her dress would hang over the table along with her white lace slip. I would just steer at it wondering what it would feel like. One day I got home and was thinking about her and one one was home. I went and got one of my moms

Mol777

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptrfran Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 pm

My teacher would sit on the edge of the desk and the back of her slip would hang down. Omg I dreamed about it at night I just wanted to touch it. I have all ways been a silk fan

Ptrfran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazso Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:36 pm

i remember in the 80s another teacher name mrs. spencer anytime we sit on the floor at storytime she would be on the chair. when she sat and crossed her legs her slip would show and im at the front of her i would touch her slip and she has not said anything during story time. wonder why?? RIP mrs spencer

Gazso

Back to top Go down

Scool teachers in slips Empty Slip Voyeur since . . . Always

Post by Josey Wales Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:13 pm

Being an older gentleman, growing up in the 1960's, I found myself living in a world where ladies and girls more often than not wore dresses and skirts.  Back then, in elementary school, teachers would have us kids sit "Indian style" on the floor with our legs crossed.  We (boys, anyway) couldn't help but look up, and my gaze was always trained on my female teachers' hemlines, hoping for a glimpse of her slip.

I became so enamored with the anticipation of seeing a lovely slip on display that I began keeping a mental log of slip sightings as a "wardrobe pattern" developed with many of my teachers, whereby I knew she would pair a certain slip with each dress or outfit.  Some slips showed more than others, and I kept these combinations in the forefront of my memory.  I also tracked the girls' slips I'd seen, as my female classmates also wore dresses and slips.  I looked so intently, checking both the hemlines and the blouses as well, checking for strap lines, especially multiple, when I knew they were wearing a slip.

I'll share a few of my favorite sightings, as I recall them:

Our 1st - 3rd Grade Music teacher, Mrs. Ellis, was a younger lady who always wore mini-dresses, along with dark pantyhose or more often, dark tights.  She preferred the satiny and colorful fabrics for her dresses, as she was very much in style for the late 1960's.  The dark tights and brightly colored dresses created a wonderful, contrasting background against which we could clearly see and identify her slips, which were mainly colored white.  Her best slip was a white full one, where at least 1 1/2" of slip would show while she stood, and about 4" showing while bending or reaching.  Plus her choice of the satiny polyester fabric made her hem and thigh area always full of static charge, creating frequent and beautiful slip showings which were even more exciting to me because Mrs. Ellis was more "embarrassed" when her slip showed due to her dress riding up her slip.  She seemed to kind of accept the "normal" occurrence slip showings where it just hung slightly below her dress.

Once Mrs. Ellis "caught" me staring intently up her mindless while seated on the floor. I tried to avoid her anger and came up with a quick excuse that because her slip was showing, I needed to advise her of this because my mother told me to always tell her if her slip was peeking out.

Mrs. Ellis didn't buy this explanation for having caught me quite obviously staring up her dress, my gaze locked on the so appealing white satin and lace, which i felt was on display for my pleasure.

She said I know that you're fascinated with seeing my and the girls' underwear because I see you constantly looking up our skirts.  She then threatened to call an assembly and pull my pants down in front of the whole school if I didn't "cool it" with the leering.

Another teacher I fondly remember was my 8th Grade Art Instructor, Mrs. Dean.  She was kind of busty, and she either didn't mind or perhaps even enjoyed accidentally brushing against us, especially the backs of our heads, when she paused while making her rounds, checking our artwork.

Mrs. Dean was a younger blonde, with a short haircut and pale skin.  She only wore eye make-up, and inspite of her large breast size, she seemed tom-boyish.  Although she wore dresses and skirts, as did the other female teachers, her's were mostly from denim or cotton (none of the modern style minis).  Most of her dresses and skirts were button front, or at least with buttons running down the lower portion of the dress.  She seldom buttoned the last 2 - 3 buttons.

I recall Mrs. Dean had only about 3 different slips, all fullslips, white, beige and black.  As a side note, like most other boys with this fetish, I was very familiar with slips, even able to recognize the diff manufacturers' slips (I studied my mother's slips from the laundry room, which always some hanging, in the basement.  I also read any and all catalogs which contained a ladies lingerie section.).  I could see the differences between Olga, Maidenform. Vanity Fair, Warners, etc.  Mrs. Dean's full slips were all the same Sears snip-to-fit type. Fortunately for we boys, she left all 3 lovely slips intact (unshortened, displaying the fine lace alternating with 1" satin bands, as you went up from the hem line).

Mrs. Dean's longest denim dress didn't even cover her slip; the bottom ring of lace, which she should have snipped off, was always in view.  She often wore transparent aprons, especially when we were painting, but her apron didn't hang low or interfere with seeing her slip.  Her best combination was a shorter (just above the knee) button down jeans skirt.  This one showed the entire 3 layer snip-it hem and another satiny inch above it.

Mrs. Dean excited us boys more than ever knew, or she was a great actress.

The last story I'll share right now is one of the best, because it involves a very young student-teacher named Anne Tate.  She was attractive but not beautiful, with long light brown hair, and a slight acne issue with her adolescent oily skin.  She was helping our Jr. High  English class. Miss Tate (Annie) always wore dresses, with solid color patterns, which again greatly enhanced the daily slip sightings due to the obvious contrast between the dress and slip.

Anne's lingerie seemed to be an important part of her style; her mother must have impressed upon her that good girls wear slips under their dresses. Although she wore mainly white fullslips, she had several colored slips to match her dresses.

We saw Anne's slip literally every day, to the point where we in the class would tell her that her slip was showing.  It seemed she had longer slips to ensure complete coverage.  As we (the class) grew closer and became more comfortable in our dialogs, Anne opened up regarding her personal life.  She explained that her mom had in fact stressed to her the necessity for ladies to wear slips for modesty.  She frequently engaged in "slip dialogs," elaborating after being told her slip was showing like always, or if we asked (we actually did) whether it was a new one.  She said her mom was very traditional, and Anne would tell us where she'd bought the slip, sometimes even pulling the neckline open a tiny bit for the girls to peek at how the camisole's lacey part looked.  In the end, discussing Anne's slip showing was normal and accepted.

Perhaps my favorite memory involving Anne was when she'd worn a western looking dress, which included a cotton petticoat that intentionally hung about 3 inches below the hem.  Poor Anne entered the classroom and this very mischievous boy named Carl literally ran as he approached Anne.  Carl crouched in front of Anne and said in a voice louder than normal, with obvious delight, "Your slip is showing!!!"  At the same time Carl didn't just tug, but yanked at her ornamental slip.  Then, observing Anne we noticed that below her hem was hanging a bit of a nylon slip, and Anne scolded Carl, and said in a low voice "he grabbed my for real slip."  This extremely rare situation made that school year outstanding.

More stories to follow if anyone enjoys them.

Josey Wales

61john, sliplover46, Nylonlust and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:15 pm

Thankyou Mr. Outlaw for posting your recollections of school teachers who wore slips. That was truly enjoyable to read. I hope you post more in the future.

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:53 pm

I like almost everyone here grew up in the 50-60's when slips were very prominent. I had several times when my teachers slips would accidently show but the head librarian wasnt always accidental.. She wore a very very sheer light blue dress when it was hot and our school had no a/c.. Mrs Clark wore a white lacy full slip with this dress, especially when she stood on a stool to reach books on upper shelves.. when Mrs Clark wore this dress it didn't matter if she was near sunlight or not you could see her entire slip, it was as if she was standing in front of you in just her slip..

Another dress she wore was a light tan number, wasnt see thru but everytime she sat at her desk she would pull the skirt up to her waist and sit there with her entire bottom half on display.. She was quiet aware of me grabbing the nearest chair to her desk. There were two more teachers that showed a lot of slip and I will post those later..

grober9

61john and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:13 am

my first memory that stated it all was was seeing my teacher Mrs Carter marking papers at her desk. From were I was sitting I could see the hem of her skirt and her legs in nylons. Her legs were only slighted parted, and the way she was sitting on the edge of her seat made here skirt slightly ride up giving me a hint of a silky pink garment underneath her skirt. I took this cunning opportunity to take my school book up to her ask her question. When I purposely dropped my pencil in front of her desk. This have to the most perfect view between her legs of pink nylon underskirt that was peeking out from under her skirt. I even remember the delicate lace and seeing a little ribbon on front of the lace. As you can imagine it look me an age to pick one pencil

Nylonlust

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:57 pm

Hi Friends,
This is the finest moment i ever had in my looking to see teacher slips.
Her name was Mrs Allan, he always wore a slip as days af ter days of getting a glimpse of her slips, i was obsessed with seeing them.

One of her favorite outfits was a green skirt with a short jacket that she kept buttoned up, it came to just to her waist, so whenever she raised her arms reach something up high or wrote on the blackboard her slip would show.

One particular day she asked me drop back by her room to carry some boxes to her car.. When i got there I heard her behind the petition in the back of the room. I just walked back there w/o announcing myself and to my shock there she stood in just her lovely white full slip, startled she said she was changing for a meeting , she quickly put her blouse on but didn't button it up or put her skirt on and showed me where the boxes were out in the room. I told her how sorry I was and took the boxes out to her car, I hurriedly got back to her room doing her hair still in the blouse and slip.. I told her again i was sorry she said not to worry about and said its just like a skirt.. Maybe to her but not me... She finished dressing and i rushed home and took care of the bulge in my pants.. The rest of the school year i kept getting nice glimpses..

grober9

Nylonlust and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:16 am

Thank you for posting your slip memory really enjoyed reading it. If only those teachers knew what effect they
aroused like Mrs Allan had on us all years later. Your very lucky right place right time to see her in her sexy full slip glory. Love to hear more I got plenty of nylon
slip flashes under my school teachers skirts especially when they would sit on the edge of the table and the back of her skirt would drape down to give me a delightful view what sexy nylon lace slip was wearing that day, happy memories how I loved the 80's

Nylonlust

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:23 pm

This is the last true story of a teacher showing her slip. Mrs Cross was my biology teacher, she never showed at school, but one day i went to her house with her son a buddy of mine. when we arrived, she came into the room in a button front housecoat... I didn't notice at first but three of her buttons were undone, when she sat down and crossed her legs her housecoat would come open and showed a lot of slip .. She didn't bother to close it up anytime she sat down letting it stay open and show her slip. When my ride came to pick me up i noticed she had buttoned her housecoat up completely, this made me feel special, she didn't mind me seeing her slip..

grober9

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:18 pm

late 80's/early 90's in school were some of the best memories of slip sightings I've ever had (a slip sighting today is VERY rare). It seemed like ALL school teachers (my mother included as a highschool teacher - who owned tons of slips) wore slips.

And when they would peek - I would be a deer in the headlights....and I was caught more than once taking a long stare before they would cover up or realize their pretty slips were showing.

One teacher in particular I was fairly confident wanted her slip to show. She wore this ankle length skirt one time that had buttons that went up the middle - she had more than HALF the buttons undone....which purposely had at LEAST 7 inches of shiny nylon fabric and lace of a slip pouring out. Any movement that required any leg to position foward would give you a massive slip show....

Another day she had a pencil skirt - she made sure to align the lace/slip at the RIGHT level of the v/opening on the rear - so no lace peeked at the hem, but just at the rear. There was one time I was able to get a view through her blouse to make out a lacy bra - so I knew the slip she was wearing was a half slip (half slips are my favorite!). I'm convinced that some women who wear slips know the allure of them...while others view them purely as functional for their wardrobe.

She was one that knew the allure Wink
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

MomWoreSlips, underscored and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:00 pm

I know exactly what you mean. In the 80s /90s you would always get a slip peek or view every day. I wish I had a time machine. Half slips / waist slips are my favourite too.

Slipaddict

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:05 pm

I think personally own more than 1000+ slips - ones that I've collected over the years....
To this day - I may get lucky at a Goodwill or a Salvation Army with some gorgeous silky/nylon slips just looking for a new owner Smile Like me!

I'm obsessed with slips. If I had a time machine - I would go back to the late 70's or 80's a marry a teacher or secretary...
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:29 pm

Scool teachers in slips Tumblr13

100% had a teacher squat down just like this - and pretty much - yeah, you could see every detail of her slip, panties and pantyhose - whether she realized it or not - she gave an amazing show!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

61john, MomWoreSlips, underscored and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:34 pm

Scool teachers in slips Tumblr16

Most teachers during my time growing up wore many outfits like this (buttons up the front) and felt like they purposely had them unbuttoned enough for their slips to show Smile
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

MomWoreSlips, underscored and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:51 am

Scool teachers in slips Screen10
Frank Rusha - if I had to guess - she might be a teacher.

Halfslip83
Halfslip83

61john, underscored, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next