Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Act

2 posters

Go down

Class Act    Empty Class Act

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:59 am

This went out in Britain in 1994. I wouldn't describe it as a sitcom, maybe a comedy drama or light drama. There were 7 episodes in the 1st series and they saved the best for last. Joanna Lumley still has her coat on when she walks into her bedroom. The coat has a vent in the back and there is a tell-tale flash of white. When she takes the coat off her skirt has a vent in the back with quite a lot of snowy white slip on view. Next Joanna removes her skirt, unfortunately her blouse is long and covers all but the last few inches of her lace-hemmed slip. Next we ae treated to a frontal shot with the blouse undone and lots of slip in view. As the blouse comes off we are looking down at the waistband of her half-slip and a few inches of satiny white. There was a 2nd series in 1995 which I haven't yet watched.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Class Act    Empty Re: Class Act

Post by pcsks01 Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:05 am

Where can this be watched please?

pcsks01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat May 02, 2020 6:39 am

I'm not aware of this being shown on any UK TV stations at the moment. I have no knowledge of TV schedules in any other country. There were 2 series, I've not watched the 2nd. Both series are available on DVD.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down