Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mauritius slips...

5 posters

Go down

Mauritius slips... Empty Mauritius slips...

Post by Emma Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:21 am

Its freezing outside so it makes me think of relaxed sunny holidays in warmer places and my habit of wearing some of my favourite slips around my accommodation, to cafes, or out shopping, or down to the beach over my bikini.  Which of these is the nicest?

There was a little wooden jetty nearby that was great for slipping out of my slip and going for a swim.  This red slip was cute...
Mauritius slips... A10

Another pretty one...
Mauritius slips... Aa10

I love this olive green slip.  Opaque enough, so perfect to wear around the town...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7411

This lovely Perlon slip is way too revealing to wear without a bikini under it, so it is great for the beach.  For some reason my husband often asks me to wear it, lol...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7412

A pretty little light blue Perlon slip with deep lace...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7413

The yellow slip again...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7611

That Perlon slip again. See - I told you it was see through!
Mauritius slips... Dscf7610

Its that red slip again.  A bit see through...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7612

Not a slip, I know, but there's always room in my luggage for a pretty 1960's double nylon layer babydoll nightie. The aircon system means I can still wear this to bed even if it is hot outside:
Mauritius slips... Dscf7613

Emma x
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

MomWoreSlips, underscored, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Mauritius slips... Empty Re: Mauritius slips...

Post by Slipaddict Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:29 am

In my opinion the Olive and the Blue are the nicest ones.

Slipaddict

Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by phil Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:51 pm

The two perlon slips for me Emma, but i am a sucker for a vintage double nylon layer nightie too.

phil

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mauritius slips... Empty Slips as sun dresses

Post by sliplover46 Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:05 am

Love the selection and your post reminded me of a few years ago when some bold gals would wear a slip as an outer garment.  I did see several wearing black half slips as skirts.  Always wondered if anyone ever tried a full slip as a sun dress.  Let's see, the slip's skirt would need to be A-line and I think lace bodice!  Anyone getting any ideas here?  Emma, I think the first three from this set would be great as sun dresses!
sliplover46
sliplover46

MomWoreSlips, Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:53 am

sliplover46 wrote:Love the selection and your post reminded me of a few years ago when some bold gals would wear a slip as an outer garment.  I did see several wearing black half slips as skirts.  Always wondered if anyone ever tried a full slip as a sun dress.  Let's see, the slip's skirt would need to be A-line and I think lace bodice!  Anyone getting any ideas here?  Emma, I think the first three from this set would be great as sun dresses!  

I've already done it! I sometimes wear a full slip as a dress in the summer time, usually at bbq's and parties. The first time I wore a slip in public was while on holiday in Spain when I nervously wore one to go down to the beach. I had my bikini on underneath, but it just provided a bit of modesty for me as I walked from my hotel to the beach. I was really self-conscious at first but then realised it was fun. I'll be wearing them again this summer too
Emma
Emma

sliplover46, Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:06 am

I'm sure you were turning heads as you made your way down to the beach. What a lovely visualization! I think the first time I got the idea was watching the old Liz Taylor classic, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I thought at the time all she had to do, once we watched her putting those stockings on while that slip, was put on her heels, hat and glove and head out to the garden party!
sliplover46
sliplover46

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:51 am

sliplover46 wrote:I'm sure you were turning heads as you made your way down to the beach.  What a lovely visualization!  I think the first time I got the idea was watching the old Liz Taylor classic, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.  I thought at the time all she had to do, once we watched her putting those stockings on while that slip, was put on her heels, hat and glove and head out to the garden party!

It seems like, back then, every actress who wanted to get noticed as a star needed to have at least one publicity photo of herself wearing a fine slip. They obviously knew how effective that would be...
Emma
Emma

sliplover46 and Betty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:01 am

Emma wrote:
sliplover46 wrote:I'm sure you were turning heads as you made your way down to the beach.  What a lovely visualization!  I think the first time I got the idea was watching the old Liz Taylor classic, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.  I thought at the time all she had to do, once we watched her putting those stockings on while that slip, was put on her heels, hat and glove and head out to the garden party!

It seems like, back then, every actress who wanted to get noticed as a star needed to have at least one publicity photo of herself wearing a fine slip.  They obviously knew how effective that would be...

I'd love to be in a glamorous photo shoot in a vintage slip shot in a tropical setting.
Betty
Betty

sliplover46 and Emma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:41 am

Betty, I'd love to pick the slip for you to wear! I think maybe one of the black lacy ones in Emma's posts! Mauritius slips... 1f60b
sliplover46
sliplover46

Betty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:22 am

sliplover46 wrote:Betty, I'd love to pick the slip for you to wear!  I think maybe one of the black lacy ones in Emma's posts!  Mauritius slips... 1f60b

I would love to wear the black one for you. xxx
Betty
Betty

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:32 pm

Betty wrote:
sliplover46 wrote:Betty, I'd love to pick the slip for you to wear!  I think maybe one of the black lacy ones in Emma's posts!  Mauritius slips... 1f60b

I would love to wear the black one for you. xxx

This one?

Mauritius slips... Slips-31
sliplover46
sliplover46

Betty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:01 am

That slip looks very nice, and I'd love to look that glamorous in it.
Betty
Betty

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:23 pm

Emma wrote:Its freezing outside so it makes me think of relaxed sunny holidays in warmer places and my habit of wearing some of my favourite slips around my accommodation, to cafes, or out shopping, or down to the beach over my bikini.  Which of these is the nicest?

There was a little wooden jetty nearby that was great for slipping out of my slip and going for a swim.  This red slip was cute...
Mauritius slips... A10

Another pretty one...
Mauritius slips... Aa10

I love this olive green slip.  Opaque enough, so perfect to wear around the town...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7411

This lovely Perlon slip is way too revealing to wear without a bikini under it, so it is great for the beach.  For some reason my husband often asks me to wear it, lol...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7412

A pretty little light blue Perlon slip with deep lace...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7413

The yellow slip again...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7611

That Perlon slip again. See - I told you it was see through!
Mauritius slips... Dscf7610

Its that red slip again.  A bit see through...
Mauritius slips... Dscf7612

Not a slip, I know, but there's always room in my luggage for a pretty 1960's double nylon layer babydoll nightie. The aircon system means I can still wear this to bed even if it is hot outside:
Mauritius slips... Dscf7613

Emma x

Emma feel free to try these on for us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down