Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here

+13
Slipaddict
Halfslip83
satin undies
sliplover46
pcsks01
61john
cd_terri
loveslaceslips
fionaford
Jancurry
GregInOz
dan422
silky73
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 am

Hi all. Do you wear and love seeing others in slips. Miss the chat room, so much and would like to instant message others like me.

Back to top Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty Re: Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here

Post by silky73 Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi there,

I am a little of both, I'll be honest. I love long skirts and dresses on ladies mainly. I do also miss the chatroom also. If you would like to PM me, it'll be great to hear from you Smile

silky73
silky73

Back to top Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty Re: Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here

Post by dan422 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I have been an admirer and occasional wearer also. I have always loved slips and lingerie. I just find it all so wonderful.

dan422

Back to top Go down

Post by GregInOz Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Hello All from Australia;

I am an admirer and occassional wearer as well.
By the way the chat room is still in service.

http://client0.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=18530

You can also get there by googling Slip Heaven Chat Room.

Hope you are all well

Greg In Australia.

GregInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jancurry Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 am

I have been an admirer and wearer of slips for 50 years. I wear a slip every evening and night. I prefer vintage over modern and have a growing collection of over 100 at present.  Jan.

Jancurry

Bmac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fionaford Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 am

Hello, dont go out the house without a half slip & hate trousers!. Been wearing since I left school. Love all things vintage & rumage through charity shops & car boot sales.

Fiona

fionaford

BigAl and Halfslip83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GregInOz Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:50 am

Dear Fiona and Jan;
its always a welcome thing to hear from the ladies....
I am often in the chat room and love to chat to folks.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Greg and Fizz (his cat).

GregInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jancurry Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi GregInOz I'm more like you than you think. I am not a lady but I enjoy the clothes.

Jancurry

Back to top Go down

Post by GregInOz Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello jan; sorry to be confused..thanks for setting me straight!
Hope you continue to post in the forum.
Greg and Fizz.

GregInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by loveslaceslips Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 am

is there any lady who love's to chat about their lace slips

loveslaceslips

Back to top Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty Newbie to this site - long time slip lover

Post by cd_terri Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:07 am

I was a short time member of Slip Heaven but only recently discovered the Forums and joined up. Love the look of slips, especially black with a little lace. Think Sophia Loren or Joan Collins from days gone by.

cd_terri

Back to top Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty slips

Post by 61john Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:45 pm

i have been a sliplover since i was a kid. i would love to chat about slips i am so addicted.

61john

silky73 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty slip chatting

Post by 61john Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:27 pm

hi underskirtslip i would love to chat with you about slips too

61john

silky73 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pcsks01 Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:22 am

Mates mums started me as a teenager

pcsks01

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:55 pm

I suspect there are many like you (like us)! I grew up in the golden age of slips, the 50s and 60s! It was such a treat, because all you had to do was look around on any day in a city and you'd see the lovely teasing flash of lace from a slip. Or get into an elevator, noticing the woman in front of you has four straps outlined through her blouse and you can almost make out other details of the slip she is wearing. Then there is being confronted with the actual slip, it's silkiness, luster and beauty. Ah, but that is for later!

It's been a long time since I've heard from anyone on this site, I thought it had died. Let's all chat!

Sliplover46
sliplover46
sliplover46

Slipaddict and Halfslip83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:56 pm

pcsks01 wrote:Mates mums started me as a teenager

Would love to hear that story. And tell you mine in exchange!

sliplover46
sliplover46

Halfslip83 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:57 pm

61john wrote:hi  underskirtslip i would love to chat with you about slips too

Count me in too, please!

sliplover46
sliplover46
sliplover46

61john and petticoat_pete like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by satin undies Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:36 am

I've worn slips in secret since u was a boy! And when wife went off sex due to menopause, I decided to arrange to get myself found out in my slip, french knickers and seamed stockings, by a neighbour. It was a risk, but it paid off. Lots of men seem to like fondling a silky slip and french knickers, even with a bulge in them!

satin undies

silky73, MomWoreSlips, sliplover46, Slips75 and petticoat_pete like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by silky73 Sun May 14, 2023 5:29 pm

satin undies wrote:I've worn slips in secret since u was a boy! And when wife went off sex due to menopause, I decided to arrange to get myself found out in my slip, french knickers and seamed stockings, by a neighbour. It was a risk, but it paid off. Lots of men seem to like fondling a silky slip and french knickers, even with a bulge in them!

Hello there... I too have worn slips under skirts as a boy, and have done ever since, but don't get the chance to share experiences with many slip lovers like yourself. I would love to hear about any stories you would like to share. I have worn my wife's midi skirts and slip and various other underwear too. Even she has modeled herself for me with the odd picture taken now and then... its such a lovely feeling Wink
silky73
silky73

Back to top Go down

Post by satin undies Mon May 15, 2023 10:52 am

Hi silky 73. I used to have pics of my wife, flashing her slips, but deleted them. Would love to chat further. Am on email stewpn105@gmail.com. hope to hear from you soon.

satin undies

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 am

I love discussing slips and chatting about them. Was there a chat feature on this forum at one point?
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:58 pm

Halfslip83 wrote:I love discussing slips and chatting about them. Was there a chat feature on this forum at one point?

I'm not sure. There might have been but I think other members who have been on here longer may know.

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Are there any slip admirers and wearers like me here Empty Slip flashing

Post by satin undies Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:50 pm

There seems to be a very spasmodic response to this topic, as witnessed by the great gap in people respond to others. As a boy, watching my mother and her sister who lived with us for a few years, as they wandered round the house in hot weather, in just their slips and blouses, it was inevitable that I'd develop a strong fetish for the silky garments. My first climax was at the hands of my aunty, after she caught me looking up her skirt as a twelve year old! She made me stand in front of her and pulled down my shorts and underpants. Then, calmly lifted her pleated skirt up with one hand, and wrapped my stiff young cock in the black, nylon waist slip she was wearing. Within minutes I felt a strange sensation in my loins, and exploded into the smooth material. Since then, I've had a few erotic encounters as a slip wearing dresser, that I'm happy to talk about with others. Either here, which seems very patchy, or my email stewpn105@gmail.com.

satin undies

silky73, MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:03 pm

Appreciate the response. Most of my activity has been on Tumblr - there's a massive/very interactive slip community there of those like us that are obsessed by the beautiful allure of a slip. Mine started in school (80s and 90s). Teachers were all about skirts, dresses, heels, hosiery....and slips! The number of memories of seeing white lace peek...or opportunities up close to see the details of the nylon folds...
My mom was a teacher - so, naturally she had the entire wardrobe down. That's where cross dressing in mom's clothes started. Many family members...mothers of friends.. acquaintances at church growing up...my youth pastor from Texas...all wore slips...and those sexy things showed!!!!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

silky73, MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmac Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:17 am

Jancurry wrote:I have been an admirer and wearer of slips for 50 years. I wear a slip every evening and night. I prefer vintage over modern and have a growing collection of over 100 at present.  Jan.
nothing better than a lady wearing a slip.under clothes,rarely seen nowadays so sexy.Cant understand cross dressers though but love the feel from a female hand and slip l

Bmac

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and Betty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next