Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip memories

+8
Halfslip83
grober9
whiston
BigAl
maczib
61john
pcsks01
Nylonlust
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Slip memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Slip memories

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:24 pm

61john wrote:
pcsks01 wrote:Great story any more
i remember the great slip days  my wife used to wear slips all the the time i love d  when her slip would show from the slits in her skirts. some times they would show maybe too much like a foot or so but to sliplovers like me that was never too much i even wanted other men to see .one time she had a black skirt on slits on both  sides her  white silky lacy slip showed loads wow.

Your wife would drive me crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:33 am

It is always been a favourite of mine to see a woman wearing black split skirt wiith a white slip showing

BigAl

61john, MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:07 pm

BigAl wrote:It is always been a favourite of mine to see a woman wearing black split skirt wiith a white slip showing

BigAl,

Indeed the color variation is the key and the amount of and of corse lace!!!!Slip memories - Page 2 Img_9422

Back to top Go down

Slip memories - Page 2 Empty Black split skirt and white slip

Post by BigAl Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:52 am

Wow that is a fantastic picture incredibly sexy

BigAl

MomWoreSlips and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:17 pm

Nylonlust wrote:Really liking this forum, love listing to your experiences and stories, take me me back when I was younger. One  erotic slip memory that stands out to me is my mum best friend who we used to visit frequently.. most of time she would wear like like a secretary style black pencil skirt with split kick vent to rear with a blouse  or casual top. Anyway I really used to look forward to our visits to see if I could catch a glimpse of her silky nylon underskirt.. She never disappointed as I would make an excuse to stand or sit behind her to get a clear view what luscious view of what silky nylon underskirt she was wearing that day thought the back split in her her pencil skirt. She must have had quite a collection as it seemed to be a different one everytime. On this occasion it was a deep red which contrasted amazing against her black skirt. The nylon red underskirt also had a beautiful  2 inch embroidered lace split which appeared in view everyone she moved  and occasionally seen silky nylon above which sent me wild. Nor sure if it was a full slip or half but had amazing forbidden desires to put my hand up her skirt in-between her black nylon clad legs. Only wish had the time I had the opportunity to rumage through her lingerie draw to see her full collection, but my guilty  conscience told me no. I'm really hoping hoping that fashion comes quickly around again. To see ladies wearing these elegant femine silky garments again.. I would love to hear a lot more if your stories and experiences from you fellow members to keep this slip luvvin forum strong.
Keep the stories and experiences coming as I have lot more to share ...

Absolutely love these stories!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
61john wrote:
i remember the great slip days  my wife used to wear slips all the the time i love d  when her slip would show from the slits in her skirts. some times they would show maybe too much like a foot or so but to sliplovers like me that was never too much i even wanted other men to see .one time she had a black skirt on slits on both  sides her  white silky lacy slip showed loads wow.

pcsks01

So does your wife no longer wear slips? Why? Just wondering love your story!

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmer Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:40 pm

My mom used to take me into the dressing rooms at Nordstrom’s. I will never forget seeing her in a white full slip trying on dresses. It was my first time seeing a slip when I was quite young. Throughout my childhood she would wear her slips around the house. One time she went out front to the mailbox to get the mail. I remember coming home from school. She was a Girl Scout den mother. She came into the kitchen and sat at the table putting on her stockings wearing only a white full slip and her green beret. She then put on her pump heels and walked right past me. Her uniform was hanging in the pantry where she kept the ironing board. I could not stop watching her dress. I must have been 10 or so at the time. She never said a word about it.

Timmer

MomWoreSlips, sliplover46 and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:34 pm

BigAl wrote:Love to how do I get on to instant chat
i go to chat avenue you can just log is a a guest i go the adult room mostly then you can chat privately and instantly

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:25 am

[quote="Halfslip83"]I'm glad to see that there's an online community here of people that appreciate and love slips and all things slip related. I've had this fetish for slips since childhood. Memories of peeking slips from either teachers in school, mothers I knew at church, the slip sightings at malls (during the late 80's and 90's). I feel I've had a lifetime of more than 30 years of obsessing over slips.

One of my top memories - 3rd grade:
Mrs. Kreamer - mid 30's - great makeup and bright red hair. She always wore dresses. Often with designs (like the dresses with palm trees or something that teachers in the 90's would wear). She had a thing for "beige" nylon lace slips that would often peek from the hem of her skirt/dress. At one time - she had squatted down and I was able to get a view right up her dress. Full view of her silky/lacy slip draped down to her squatting heeled feet - up along her pantyhosed legs to her light blue/nylon panties and gusset!

I about lost it. That memory has been stored away forever!

I also have a blog over on Tumblr - pics/stories I've shared over the course of my life in relationship to slips and my undying love for slips. [/quote

Would love to chat with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:38 am

What's the Tumblr blog called?

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:33 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Halfslip83 wrote:I'm glad to see that there's an online community here of people that appreciate and love slips and all things slip related. I've had this fetish for slips since childhood. Memories of peeking slips from either teachers in school, mothers I knew at church, the slip sightings at malls (during the late 80's and 90's). I feel I've had a lifetime of more than 30 years of obsessing over slips.

One of my top memories - 3rd grade:
Mrs. Kreamer - mid 30's - great makeup and bright red hair. She always wore dresses. Often with designs (like the dresses with palm trees or something that teachers in the 90's would wear). She had a thing for "beige" nylon lace slips that would often peek from the hem of her skirt/dress. At one time - she had squatted down and I was able to get a view right up her dress. Full view of her silky/lacy slip draped down to her squatting heeled feet - up along her pantyhosed legs to her light blue/nylon panties and gusset!

I about lost it. That memory has been stored away forever!

I also have a blog over on Tumblr - pics/stories I've shared over the course of my life in relationship to slips and my undying love for slips. [/quote

Would love to chat with you
wow i am so obsessed with slips too it started for about age 10i would love to chat with you if we can

61john

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:35 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:
61john wrote:

pcsks01

So does your wife no longer wear slips?  Why?  Just wondering love your story!
very rare that she wear slips the person who came up with lined skirts and dreses should be shot . slips are the best mmmmmmm

61john

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip memories - Page 2 Empty slips

Post by 61john Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:47 pm

BigAl wrote:It is always been a favourite of mine to see a woman wearing black split skirt with a white slip showing
yeah i agree Al my wife has women black skirts a lot with slits and white silky lacy slip

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:11 pm

[quote="61john"]
BigAl wrote:It is always been a favourite of mine to see a woman wearing black split skirt  with a white slip showing
yeah i agree Al  my wife has women  black skirts a lot with slits and white silky lacy slip[/quot

Love this as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:12 pm

61john wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:
61john wrote:

pcsks01

So does your wife no longer wear slips?  Why?  Just wondering love your story!
very rare that she wear slips the person who came up with lined skirts and dreses  should be shot . slips are the best mmmmmmm

Totally agree!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:13 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
61john wrote:
BigAl wrote:It is always been a favourite of mine to see a woman wearing black split skirt  with a white slip showing
yeah i agree Al  my wife has women  black skirts a lot with slits and white silky lacy slip[/quot

Love this as well!

Are you on line now

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:16 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:
61john wrote:

Love this as well!

Are you on line now
yes we could chat on chat avenue if you want?

61john

Bmac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmac Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:52 pm

The other way is a lighter tight skirt with a black lace slip does it for me every time

Bmac

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:36 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
Nylonlust wrote:Really liking this forum, love listing to your experiences and stories, take me me back when I was younger. One  erotic slip memory that stands out to me is my mum best friend who we used to visit frequently.. most of time she would wear like like a secretary style black pencil skirt with split kick vent to rear with a blouse  or casual top. Anyway I really used to look forward to our visits to see if I could catch a glimpse of her silky nylon underskirt.. She never disappointed as I would make an excuse to stand or sit behind her to get a clear view what luscious view of what silky nylon underskirt she was wearing that day thought the back split in her her pencil skirt. She must have had quite a collection as it seemed to be a different one everytime. On this occasion it was a deep red which contrasted amazing against her black skirt. The nylon red underskirt also had a beautiful  2 inch embroidered lace split which appeared in view everyone she moved  and occasionally seen silky nylon above which sent me wild. Nor sure if it was a full slip or half but had amazing forbidden desires to put my hand up her skirt in-between her black nylon clad legs. Only wish had the time I had the opportunity to rumage through her lingerie draw to see her full collection, but my guilty  conscience told me no. I'm really hoping hoping that fashion comes quickly around again. To see ladies wearing these elegant femine silky garments again.. I would love to hear a lot more if your stories and experiences from you fellow members to keep this slip luvvin forum strong.

You need to read my two TRUE stories!!

Hi sliplover56 which subjects title is your 2 true stories😁

Nylonlust

Bmac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:28 am

Your mom has some beautiful slips!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2