Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Model

+3
Rhino2_UK
johnbear57
Beth TV
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Slip Model Empty Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:57 am

'Slip Model' is a long established site based in New Zealand. The proprietor somehow manages to persuade lots of pretty girls to model their beautiful slips for his video camera. The site is free with many fine stills from his productions. The videos are available for purchase on DVD or Blu Ray or as a download. I don't know how he keeps finding such lovely girls. Because they all wear their own slips the range and variety of slips is really very impressive. http://www.slipmodel.com/

I have bought some of the DVDs. Kimberly DVD3 being one of them.

I found Kimberly to be a real natural in front of the camera, so lovely, she just oozed sex appeal. I really enjoyed her see-through dress. She teased superbly, when she took the dress off what a gorgeous slip she wore underneath. White fullslips are definitely my favourite. She looked great in it. Beautiful lace, nice soft material, narrow straps, figure-hugging, superb.

The trying on slips video was absolute heaven. It seemed too good to be true. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, I needn't have bothered, I knew I wasn't dreaming, my dreams are never that good. All 3 fullslips were from the top drawer, absolutely magnificent and she filled them out so wonderfully. Kimberly has a superb body, as well as an engaging personality, beautiful face and fabulous hair. It is very difficult to say which of the slips I liked best, I loved the colour of the halfslip as well.

She looked sensational in the Marilyn dress. In the famous air grate scene in "The Seven Year Itch" the dress flew up and promised much but ultimately disappointed because Marilyn wasn't wearing a slip. Kimberly showed how it should be done, very pretty slip too.

The tartan skirt and blouse was a nice look. The halfslip seemed a little plain after all that had gone before but the girl in it looked fantastic. The finale, the yellow fullslip was unbelievable,
simply wonderful. Words fail me, she just looked so great.

The cocktail dress was nice; smart and elegant. The way she gradually showed more and more of that sumptuous white lace was excellent. When she took the dress off, wow! That was some slip, a real treat for the eyes. Magnificent lace, gorgeous shape, brilliantly filled.

Great DVD. It was a privilege to watch it. It was a delight from start to finish.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Slip Model Empty Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:21 am

Amanda DVD1 was a thoroughly enjoyable watch. There were lots of beautiful slips and it's always good to hear the girls talk. I liked the ironing board video the best, 2 great fullslips with plenty of gorgeous lace. I think Amanda might be the naughtiest girl on the site. It is great that somebody like her wears and appreciates beautiful slips.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Slip Model Empty Re: Slip Model

Post by Beth TV Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 am

I wonder if I have what it takes to make his site Laughing Laughing

Beth TV

Rajit40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:31 am

Katie DVD2 has 3 videos. I had to buy this DVD after having been so captivated by one of the photos the update page.
Katie looks absolutely sensational with her trim body filling out a simply gorgeous white fullslip. She is so beautiful. Very much my ideal woman. I've saved the picture as my wallpaper, she looks absolutely stunning. It really is a privilege to see a girl as lovely her modelling such a gorgeous slip.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first video, Katie looked great in a gray pleated skirt and the white halfslip was beautiful with a deep lace trim. She spoke to the camera a fair bit, which was fabulous.

The 2nd video was also very good. I like polka dot skirts and the way Katie held hers up to show off another beautiful white slip, with an interesting kind of 'V' shape in the lace trim as the centre started from further up the slip, was very endearing. I liked seeing lots of other slips on the bed, teasers of what is yet to come.

The 3rd video featured the ultimate slip. I had looked forward to this so much and for so long I felt there was a danger that it might not live up to my expectations. But it did, it was magnificent.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:43 am

Katie DVD 3 also has 3 videos. She wears a shortish floral skirt which is first lifted then taken off to reveal a pretty white half-slip with lace trim at hem and on the side splits. There is a short dress with boots, underneath she wears a beautiful white half-slip with a fairly deep lace hem. Under her formal black skirt Katie wears a beautiful vintage fullslip by Vanity Fair. It is the palest blue with gorgeous lace trim. She also wears stockings and suspenders, (that's garter belt for our American friends). I love the way she talks to the camera.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:53 pm

Katie DVD1 has a sort of title page, in the main window there are brief clips of each of the 4 videos running. There are 4 smaller windows to click on to access the videos, each of those a short clip too.

In the first video Katie is sitting in the garden wearing a beautiful floral dress with full skirt, she looks absolutely stunning. The clip of her on the 'title page' shot from low down looking up is sensational revealing as it does a gorgeous white slip with deep lace hem. I love the way she looks back over her shoulder to see what the cameraman, and therefore the viewer is doing. When the video starts she is sitting there with the lace of her slip showing, 4 minutes of various amounts of lace studied from different angles. When she puts her right foot up on the other chair you can see her stocking tops. Then pulls back her dress to reveal more of her fabulous slip and smiles at the camera, she is so beautiful. When she stands up her slip is showing below her dress all round. then she leans over the table for the magnificent low-angle shots. When the camera follows her into the house there is an enticing amount of lace showing below her dress. Inside she twirls around above the camera lens affording fabulous views. And then the dress comes off to reveal it was a fantastic half-slip.

In the 2nd video Katie starts out in what I thought was a pale yellow fullslip but she says it her green vintage fullslip. It is a magnificent fit with lace at hem and bodice and shoestring straps. She takes off her stockings then the slip.

Video 3 finds Katie back in the garden wearing a fairly short black skirt with white lace peeping out seductively. Indoors there are some upskirt shots before she tells us that she has lots of slips and she never wears a skirt or a dress without a slip underneath. My kind of girl and so beautiful. Then she started pulling the hem of her skirt up to reveal more of her slip which she describes as a very pale blue. I had thought it was white. I thought that was magical but she tops that when she unzips her skirt and just lets it drop to the floor. Walking around in her slip and blouse she looks absolutely stunning. Then the blouse comes off. The uninterrupted view does suggest a pale blue slip. Then she takes the slip off.

Lastly we are treated to Katie in a tight-fitting salmon pink dress with white lace showing below the hem. When she lifts up the hem of the dress to reveal more of her slip I am in heaven. There are some low-angle shots looking up. She asks "would you like to see some more of my little minislip and anticipating an answer in the affirmative raises the hem of her dress. Next she asks "would you like me to take off my dress?" And up over her head it goes. The beautiful half-slip is also taken off.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:26 am

Claire DVD1. 45 mins of pure joy in 2 videos. Claire is so beautiful and has a very trim figure. She is so natural talking to the camera. She wore 2 delightful slips. A gorgeous figure-hugging white fullslip with a beautiful deep lace hem, lace at the bodice and shoestring straps. A white half-slip with a wonderful scalloped lace hem and a pretty lace detail coming down in a strip from waistband to hem.

http://www.slipmodel.com/Claire/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 am

Claire DVD2. 55 glorious minutes spread across 2 videos. Claire is just fabulous, beautiful, elegant, confident and wears lovely slips. She speaks into the camera so well.

In the first video she plays with the hem of her dress, there are splendid low angle shots as she walks around. Then she starts lifting her dress showing more slip. She says she loves to wear slips, she always has done, any excuse to wear them and she has quite a few. She's definitely my kind of girl. She very generously takes her dress off and stands there looking utterly magnificent in the most amazing pale yellow vintage fullslip with gorgeous scalloped lace at the hem. Plenty of lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. She is utterly beguiling. She says she loves the feel of the slip whilst she is wearing it. I was heartbroken when she took the slip off.

In the 2nd video she again looks beautiful, speaks confidently and delights in showing her slip. There is bending over and the low angle shots. She picked up the pale yellow slip from the 1st video, caressed it and held it against her as though she were wearing it again. This is a girl who clearly understands the allure of slips. I love it when she starts lifting her skirt up. Claire is wearing a pretty pink half-slip with generous lace. Kneeling on the bed undoing the buttons on her skirt is tantalising and then she smiles into the camera and asks 'shall I take my skirt off'?' And she does, she gets off the bed, stands up, undoes the last button and just lets it fall. She says "Now you can see all of my slip, my pretty pink half-slip." Fabulous.

Stills at:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Claire/DVD2.htm

Somehow it doesn't seem right to just call her Claire. Beautiful Claire, stunning Claire, gorgeous Claire, captivating Claire, delightful Claire, sensational Claire.......

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am

Anja & Claudette's only DVD, 2 films lasting well over an hour. The answer to that old question 'what could be nicer than a beautiful woman showing her pretty slips and stripping down to them?' '2 beautiful women showing their gorgeous slips.'

Claudette kind of bursts into the room twirling, her short blue skirt lifting to reveal a short white slip with beautiful lace. Anja is her audience sitting on the couch, her slip peeking. Having 2 lovely girls makes it much easier to keep up the talk about slips, it creates new ways of showing off slips as they lift each other's clothing. Anja takes her jacket off to show the top half of her pale pink fullslip, she looks terrific. Claudette lifts her skirt to show her slip all the way up to the waistband. Anja takes off her skirt and shows Claudette some other slips she has brought with her. Claudette wants to try them on! Result. Off comes her skirt and top, then her short white half-slip. First she puts on a pale blue fullslip with beautiful lace at the hem. It is a perfect figure-hugging fit, lace at the bodice and ribbon straps, she looks absolutely stunning. Claudette tells us that the slip feels lovely it is so soft. Anja then tries on a white fullslip with Claudette helping get in to place. Another fabulous fit, the girls agree it makes Anja's boobs look bigger. Next Claudette changes into a white fullslip another great fit, both girls agree it is so soft. Anja produces 2 more slips, she says they are from the 1960s. Anja changes into a mint fullslip with contrasting lace. Claudette tries on the other one, a tight-fitting white fullslip with sumptuous lace at the hem. The 2 girls examine their slips closely before trying on a blue dress. Claudette puts her short skirt back on over the the white fullslip. The slip is longer and lace shows below but she doesn't mind. 'Why would you wear a beautiful fullslip if no-one can see it?' She twirls around again. Anja now decides to put on the pale-blue fullslip that Claudette put on earlier. She looks totally captivating. Anja now wants to try Claudette's skirt.  Claudette takes it off, Anja's pale-blue fullslip is also longer than the skirt, Anja also twirls. Claudette now tries her original short white half-slip with her current close fitting white fullslip, first half-slip over fullslip then fuslip over half-slip. Anja admits that she sometimes wears 2 slips. Next Claudette needs Anja's help to remove the white fullslip so that she can try on the 1960s mint fullslip. Next they swap slips. Anja tries the blue dress over the mint fullslip, lace shows at the hem. Claudette puts a polka-dot skirt and a blouse on. Claudette's slip is now covered so she undoes some buttons and twirls. Anja realises there is a white fullslip that she hasn't yet tried on so she rectifies that and looks absolutely sensational. Claudette changes her skirt again, her pale blue slip is longer than her original blue skirt but she doesn't mind. Anja puts the polka-dot skirt on with some buttons undone and twirls to reveal the lace at the hem of her fullslip. Now it's skirts off so that they are both in their fullslips. 58 mins and 11 secs of pure bliss.

The 2nd shorter film opens with Anja in her blue dress, she lifts the hem pleasingly to reveal nylon and lace. She sits down and asks 'if you would like to see a bit more of the slip', smiles and pulls back the hem of her dress to reveal a beautiful white nylon slip with lovely lace at the hem. She stands up for some twirling, some low-angle shots and then raises the hem of her dress up to above the waistband of her slip. Eventually she lifted the dress right over her head and posed n bra and half-slip. Even after all that had gone before and despite no Claudette this was wonderful. 10 mins 28 secs of wonderful.

Stills at:
http://www.slipmodel.com/AnjaClaudette/AnjaClaudette.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:36 am

Katie DVD 4. 45 minutes of joy in 3 videos.

The 1st video starts with Katie sitting on a chair in the garden with her pink half-slip peeking. She is beautiful, it's great when she stands and lifts her skirt, there is some pretty detail above the lace at the hem. She then goes indoors with lace peeking After a bit more skirt-lifting she takes the skirt off. Slip and blouse are a good combination but after a couple of minutes or so the blouse has to go. Shoes and stockings are next to be removed. With the slip off it looks like the video has ended but there's a trailer for DVD5. Had I not already bought Katie DVD 5 this would certainly have encouraged me to do so.

The 2nd video starts with her wearing just her vintage fullslip and a pair of shoes. The slip is possibly pale green, beautiful with a very deep hem and see-thru. To emphasise this point and to confirm that she doesn't have anything on underneath Katie stands by the patio doors. After about 8 minutes she takes her shoes off and gets in the shower. The wet slip being even more see-thru and indeed clingy. Then because her slip is wet she takes it off. This clip finishes with Katie drying herself off.

We're back in the garden for the final video with peeks of a white lace-trimmed slip. She lifts her skirt up a bit before heading back indoors. Sitting on the sofa she demonstrates why her slip was only peeking on one side, very educational. She stands up affording some splendid low-angle shots then takes her skirt off. We can see it is a half-slip. Later she takes her blouse off, then her slip.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 am

I had meant to post a ink to some stills of Katie DVD 4.

http://www.slipmodel.com/Katie/KatieDVD4.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Katie DVD 5. There is a titles sequence which runs in a loop before you choose any of the 3 films. It starts with beautiful Katie in a blue dress, lifting the hem to reveal some gorgeous white lace. Next she's in a short tight polka dot dress, as she stretches her pale green slip shows, beautiful lace and side split. Lastly she is wearing a sensational white fullslip. There can be no doubt that this going to be good.

The 1st film starts with Katie sitting on the sofa in a blue blouse and black skirt, slip lace can be seen in a sort of 'upskirt'. under the skirt. As she walks around the room white lace is showing below the hem of her skirt. Sitting back down she undoes her blouse and front-fastening bra, both seem to fall back out of the way and offer no obstruction. Then she stands up and takes her skirt off. It's a beautiful pale pink halfslip with gorgeous lace. The blouse and bra are soon discarded. She's wearing black stockings (hold-ups). The shoes and the stockings are next to go. That lovely slip also came off.

Katie enters the 2nd film in blue polka-dot dress with a little slip lace protruding and black leather knee boots. There's a fair bit of reaching up and bending over, some great camera angles. And then the dress had to go, so half-slip and bra and boots. It is a very short slip for a very short dress, pale green, delicate lace , small side vent with lace detail. She sits down and removes her bra. After a bit more walking around Katie sits down and takes her boots off. Her slip is removed leaving Katie in a thong and her jewelry.

Katie enter the last film wearing a blue dress, we have the advantage of a low-angle camera to see white lace. After some bending over and twirling she starts lifting the hem of her dress. Gradually she shows more and more of her beautiful slip, so much so that it becomes clear that it is a fullslip. I love the way she smiles into the camera with those big dark eyes, god she's beautiful. When she takes her dress off, Christmas has come early, this is the ultimate slip, I am in heaven. Soft shimmery material hugging her gorgeous figure, stunning lace at hem and bodice, ribbon straps. She is utterly beguiling. More than six minutes after her dress was sensationally discarded Katie removes her slip.

53 minutes of pure class.

Some stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Katie/KatieDVD5.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Juliette DVD 17 Subtitle 'Pink Gingham', 53 minutes of joy in 4 films.

The 1st film has Juliette in the kitchen in her pink gingham dress, it is 1950s style and she keeps the theme going with a ponytail. Every stretch or lean brings her white slip into view below the hem of the dress. Next she goes into the dining room and stands in front of the window to showcase how see-thru the dress is. The slip beneath is looking very interesting in silhouette. She sits on the table and plays with the hem of her dress, the lace at the hem of her slip looks fabulous it is a kind of double frill. You can also see her stocking tops and suspender straps, very 1950s. Into the living room to pick up the hem of her dress and show off her slip right up to the waistband; it has tiers and further rows of lace, absolutely beautiful. She looks sensational when she takes her dress off. The stockings and suspender belt are subsequently removed.

In the 2nd film Juliette wears a figure hugging skirt, sitting down the lace of her slip shows. When she stands there is a vent at the back of the skirt which goes up a little higher than the hem of her slip. Sitting down again she pulls the hem of her skirt back to show a deep hem of beautiful white lace. She removes her skirt slowly and I am in heaven. Things get even better when Juliette takes her top off to reveal a beautiful fullslip with generous lace at bodice and hem and ribbon straps. She takes her slip and then her tights off to finish.

In the 3rd film Juliette wears a short tartan skirt, pretty white lace beneath is revealed by low-angle camera. She lifts up the front of her skirt and says "I'm wearing a very short slip under this skirt" and "it's quite a pretty little slip isn't it?" We get an 'action replay' of her skirt falling to the floor. The blouse has to come off too. Next the fishnet tights. She looks wonderful in her half-slip and bra. Then her slip comes off too.

The 4th film is a short. Juliette is back in her pink gingham dress, this time with her hands tied behind her back  

http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD17.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:54 am

Juliette DVD 18 3 films 43 mins

The 1st film starts with Juliette opening her front door wearing a beautiful lace-trimmed white slip and a pink cardigan. This is a dream come true, a beautiful woman answering the door in her slip. She says "come in" and "I can't find my skirt". We follow her through to the kitchen, evidently she has given up looking for her skirt. Fortunately it is warm so Juliette undoes her cardigan. The slip is revealed to be a fullslip with generous lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. It is a snug fit in soft shimmery nylon with the deep lace hem stopping a little above the knee. Juliette looks absolutely incredible. She is so smiley and talks so confidently as she wanders around the house in that gorgeous slip. She looks incredible. She says that she is taking off her cardigan just so that we can see her slip. My God Juliette looks absolutely stunning in her gorgeous white fullslip.

In the 2nd film Juliette is wearing a short skirt with some white slip showing below the hem, There is a tiny bit of bare midriff between skirt and top so we know it is a half-slip. It is more of a scalloped hem than lace trim. As she lifts her skirt Juliette reveals the pretty embroidery that adorns the front of her slip. She takes her top off and tells us that her slip is very soft and that she likes the feel of it. Next Juliette takes her skirt off, lastly her slip.

In the 3rd film Juliette is wearing a short velvet dress with a fair bit of pretty white lace protruding below the hem. She plays with the hem of her dress to reveal more slip and there are some splendid low-angle shots looking up her dress. A bit of spinning throws the hem of her skirt out wide and there is a lot of slip on show. Next Juliette lifts her dress up high and it becomes clear that the slip is pale pink. After much spinning and lifting Juliette takes her dress off, her half-slip is now clearly pink, the generous lace hem is white though. A few minutes later Juliette takes her slip off.

Great DVD. Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD18.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 am

Juliette DVD 19 4 films 43 mins

1st - Juliette is paddling in a river in a flimsy summer dress. She keeps holding the dress up a bit showing several inches of beautiful white lace. There is so much lace but she lifts her dress higher so that the smooth nylon is on show. Juliette takes her dress off out in the open, so daring, so beautiful. The slip is shown to be a vintage fullslip with generous lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. It just seems too good to be true, Juliette looks amazing. Next she goes paddling in the river, in her slip, she is so beautiful. The next scene is in the back garden, thankfully Juliette is still in her gorgeous vintage white fullslip. She wanders into the house, actually I think the slip shows up better in this light. The slip is taken off at the end.

2nd - Juliette is sitting in a car in a short pleated skirt, we can see peeks of her white slip lace. When she gets out of the car there are fine upshots. In the garden she plays with the hem of her skirt to reveal more slip. Next she hangs out the washing, it's all underwear, some pretty slips.

3rd - Juliette sitting in the garden in a floral skirt, the camera is low to find the hem of her white slip, possibly broderie anglaise. Next she climbs a ladder affording some great upskirts, the wind is on our side making the skirt billow out. On the garden swing Juliette's skirt flies up. Off the swing she removes her skirt, looks like she's wearing two half-slips. There is pink ribbon above the pretty hem of the outer slip. Now it's time to get the washing in. Inside the house Juliette reveals that she is wearing several slips and lifts up the outer layer to show off those below. Next Juliette takes her top and plays with the layers and layers of slip. The obvious thing to do is take the slips off one by one. The 2nd slip has a very deep lace hem which looks white. the main body of the slip is a pale pink with some decoration. 3rd is a baby blue slip with a kind of double hem, the upper one being lacey. Lastly a shorter white slip with pretty lace which is also taken off at the end.

4th - Juliette is sitting in the living room her slip showing below her skirt. She pulls her skirt back to reveal that the slip is decorated with ballerinas, unusual and very pretty. She takes her skirt off, it is a white half slip with the colourful ballerinas in the hem detail. Next to come off is her see-thru white top. Her slip is taken off near the end.

Another brilliant DVD. Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD19.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Michelle DVD1 3 films 58 minutes

1st film. Michelle is sitting at a garden table with her feet up on another chair which makes her red dress fall back a bit to reveal white lace. She stands up and manipulates her dress so that more of her slip shows. Back in doors she says that she likes to wear a slip because it makes her feel more womanly. Amen to that. She asks "would you like to see more of my slip?" Then proceeds to pull her dress back. There are some fine up-skirt's views. Gradually she shows more and more of her beautiful slip. Inevitably she takes her dress off, it's a white half-slip with generous lace at the hem, a little see-through. Michelle looks fabulous. She says it's a 1960s slip and the lace makes her feel sexy. The slip comes off near the end.

Film 2. Michelle is wearing a very short gray dress with slip lace peeking. Every stretch, every lean or bend brings more of her slip and her stocking tops into view. As she moves her dress up her body the shimmery part of her slip is visible and we can see it is a pink slip. Michelle takes her shoes off and puts her boots on instead. Then she takes the boots off so that she can remove her stockings and puts the boots back on providing great up-skirt views. When Michelle takes her dress off I thought Christmas had come early. She looks sensational in her pink mini fullslip, lace at bodice and hem, ribbon straps. About 6 mins later she takes off her boots. I'm pleased to say that Michelle didn't take that wonderful slip off.

Film 3. Work apparel of white silk blouse, skirt that looks black but apparently isn't and peeks of white lace. Clambering over the sofa brings more slip into view. Standing up there are some great low-angle shots. Sitting down there are some close-ups of the beautiful white lace. Pulling her skirt right back we see that the beautiful lace trim is very deep. The shimmery part is adorned with little flowers at the front. Michelle looks absolutely stunning without her skirt, slip and blouse is a good look. The blouse has to come off though and Michelle is so wonderful standing there in her beautiful white half-slip. She removes her slip before the end.

Stills here.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Michelle/Michelle1.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Slip lovers maybe interested to know that there is an offer on at 'Slip Model' at the moment; 10 DVDs for $50. All the prices are in US dollars.

http://www.slipmodel.com/Updates.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Michelle DVD 2 - 3 Films 68 minutes

There is a titles sequence, from which any of the 3 films can be selected, that has Michelle taking a red polka-dot dress off to reveal a beautiful white fullslip with lace at hem and bodice and ribbon straps.

Film 1 Michelle is sitting in the garden with loads of petticoat showing from beneath the hem of her pretty summer dress. She pulls the skirt of her dress back to reveal more of her white petticoat, it is absolutely beautiful. As she puts her feet up on another chair she reveals more of her stunning petticoat and her stocking tops. As she walks around her gorgeous petticoat is on show, there are some nice low-angle shots. She swings the hem of her dress about to reveal more petticoat. Indoors there are more low-angles, more manipulation of her dress. She says it's a cocktail dress, I love to hear her talking. She lifts up her dress and says "this is my stiff petticoat". There are two layers, the bottom layer is thin and see-through without adornment, the top layer is magnificent with embroidery and lace. Michelle says the petticoat is from the 1950s and makes her feel like a lady. She sits on the sofa showing acres of stunning petticoat, smiling at the camera and generally taking my breath away. The shape of her dress, the black stockings and her ponytail all add to the wonderful 1950s vibe. When she gets up Michelle walks slowly up the stairs with the camera following her, we get fantastic views up her dress, she hangs around at the top of the stairs to stretch out the magic. Her petticoat rustles seductively as she plays with her dress. Michelle is so lovely. Sitting on her bed she pulls her dress way back and asks "do you like my stiff petticoat?" I absolutely loved the way she slowly took her dress off, as she stood there in that magnificent waist petticoat I just couldn't believe my luck, beautiful woman in stunning petticoat smiling at me, wanting me to enjoy looking at her, this was a dream come true. She took the petticoat off near the end.

Film 2 has Michelle looking resplendent in the red polka-dot dress with a little white lace showing below the hem. She looks so lovely as she smiles into the camera and lifts her dress to show off her white lace-trimmed slip. She takes another fabulous white fullslip with beautiful lace trim from the closet and tells us that she has a blue polka-dot dress to go over it and then asks which would we like her to wear. Thankfully she takes off her red dress, she looks sensational in her gorgeous white fullslip. Luckily she is no rush to take off the first slip, when she does she is wearing black stockings again. Of course her dress and her slip have to be laid out neatly before she can put the 2nd slip on. Oh my what a tremendous sight, the 2nd slip is a little shorter with deeper lace at the hem and more lace at the bodice with ribbon straps. When Michelle puts her blue dress on there is pretty white lace showing below the hem. She takes her stockings off and sits on the sofa showing off lots of pretty slip. And then she takes the blue dress off and walks around looking absolutely sensational in her gorgeous slip. Fabulous!

Film 3 starts with Michelle sitting on a work-top in the kitchen, she is wearing a short skirt with some white lace protruding and black leather boots. You can tell from her see-thru blouse that she is wearing a half-slip. When she gets down we follow her, there is a little lace on show at the bottom of her skirt. Wonderfully she heads for the stairs and asks "are you going to follow me up the stairs and look up my short skirt?" Eventually she takes her skirt off and is stood in a pretty little white half-slip with lace trim at the hem, a see-thru blouse and boots, what a magnificent sight. Next the blouse has to go but she is still wearing her slip and her boots. After a few magical minutes she pulls her slip down over her boots. The boots stay on until the film moves to scenes from Michelle DVD1.The clips at the end were terrific, had I not already bought DVD 1 they certainly would have encouraged me to do so.

Wonderful entertainment all the way through

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Oops! Forgot the link to stills from Michelle's magnificent DVD 2

http://www.slipmodel.com/Michelle/Michelle2.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:49 am

Amalie & Mirelle DVD 1 - 5 films 38 mins

I loved the titles sequence, 61 secs of 2 girls hanging out the washing, one stretching in a velvet dress to reveal first white lace, then the pale green shimmer that the lace adorns as she stretches further.Her friend in a magnificent white fullslip. There are 5 small windows over the main sequence with clips of the goodies to come alternating with stills of poster-girl Kimberly. Films 1,2&4 start with a few seconds of the lovely Kimberly sitting in a chair dressed only in a beautiful lace-trimmed fullslip.

The first video has 2 girls sitting in the garden speaking with French accents. I do like a black pleated skirt especially when it lifts on the breeze to reveal the gorgeous lace trim of Amelie's slip. Mirelle's skirt is much longer and has a long slip below so that her lace can also show in the breeze. Amelie tells her friend where she got her clothes from, this involves pulling her skirt back to reveal a lot of gorgeous white slip. Mirelle of course reciprocates, Amelie handles the hem of Mirelle's slip saying that she loves it. Amelie then pulls her skirt back so that they can compare slips. Amelie's lace is deeper. They both stand up, there is much lifting of skirts and admiring of each other's slip. Then the long skirt comes off followed by her blouse to reveal the long slip was a white half-slip with a lace-trimmed vent as well as the pretty lace at hem. Amelie takes off her blouse so that we know she is wearing a half-slip. Next the pleated skirt is removed and we have 2 girls outside in bra and half-slip. Amelie takes her slip off and is soon followed by Mirelle.

Film 2 has Amelie in a red dress and Mirelle in floral skirt out in the garden. Amalie takes off her dress to reveal a magnificent, figure-hugging, white fullslip with lace at the bodice and generous lace at the hem with shoe-string straps. Mirelle takes off her skirt to reveal she is wearing a shorter white slip with pretty lace, next she removes her top and we know it is a half-slip. Both girls take their slips off but fortunately Amelie puts her lovely fullslip back on.

The 3rd film once again has both girls in the garden, hanging out the washing. They are both wearing figure-hugging, white fullslips and I am in heaven. Amalie's is slightly longer at just above the knee and has a deeper lace trim at the hem. Amalie also has more lace at the bodice than Mirelle so I think Amalie's is the prettier slip but Mirelle also looks stunning. Both slips have shoestring straps. They are of course hanging out slips, beautiful slips in many different colours. They handle the slips lovingly pointing out the detail and hold them up against themselves as though they were wearing them. The stretching and the sunlight add to the allure of a fantastic section. Back indoors the girls stand in front of the window in the sunlight.

4th film. In the living room Amalie wears a black polka-dot dress. Mirelle is in a black skirt and white blouse, the contrasting white lace of her slip shows beneath her hem. Mirelle lifts the back of Amalie's dress to reveal the white lace trim of her slip. Amalie turns round and lifts the front of her dress exposing rather more of her delicious slip. Mirelle lifts the front of her skirt to show off a lot more of her gorgeous white slip. Her lace trim is much deeper than Amalie's plus it has another pretty lace detail in the shiny part of her slip. Mirelle tells us it is a half-slip, Amalie says she is wearing a fullslip. Mirelle takes off her skirt; blouse and half-slip is a great look. Not to be outdone Amalie takes her dress off. She looks fabulous in her shortish, figure-hugging fullslip with lace at the bodice and shoestring straps. They dance in their slips speaking French.

The last film has the 2 girls once more sitting in the garden. Amalie is wearing a black velvet dress, the green shiny part of her slip and some white lace are showing. Mirelle wears a black dress with a slither of white lace exposed at the hem. They stand up, Amalie's slip is longer than her skirt, Mirelle admires her slip. Amalie says it is blue, I thought it was green so maybe turquoise. Mirelle lifts her tight dress a little to show more of her white slip with a delicate lace at the hem. Amalie demonstrates how her turquoise slip would protect her modesty if the wind were to blow her flared dress up, in so doing we know that she is wearing a half-slip. Mirelle tells us she is wearing a fullslip, Amalie wants to see it so Mirelle takes her dress off; if only it were that easy in real life. Mirelle looks absolutely breath-taking in her slip. Shoe-string straps, pretty lace at bodice and hem, figure hugging, shortish, magnificent. They sit sown, Mirelle still in her gorgeous fullslip. next they take in the washing that they hung out earlier. Mirelle still in her gorgeous fullslip, Amelie stretching to reveal more of her slip from beneath her dress.

Unbelievable. Magnificent. Wonderful.

Stills:
http://www.slipmodel.com/AmalieMirelle/AmalieMirelle1.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnbear57 Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:48 pm

If you like slips Rhino2 the latest one Eleanor 3 is great lots of nice scenes
the first one where she hangs her slips on the line and ends up taking off her
nurses uniform in the bathroom showing her lacy half slip is my favorite.

johnbear57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:22 am

I'm pleased to hear of somebody else that has bought DVDs and I'm very pleased that you have enjoyed watching them. My biggest fear is that one day Dean will decide that it isn't worth carrying on making these films. I want slip lovers to know how good I think the DVDs are just in case they were not aware of Dean's work.

Actually I'm going to be placing an order today. I've sorted out which 10 DVDs I want and it does include Eleanor 3; the stills look really promising. With an order for 10 DVDs you don't just get the DVDs at a better price you also get 3 downloads free. I haven't yet decided on the downloads.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnbear57 Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:23 am

You don't have to sing deans praises to me he's a really good bloke
and despite his 16 years of doing this stuff what a job by the way
it would suite me he still has the hunger to keep going for a while yet.

i have bought over 100 dvds and blu rays from him including 6 custom videos
and he has brought great joy to me over the years.

johnbear57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:15 am

I envy Johnbear his 6 custom videos; I can remember them being available but could never afford them.

Carol Download 2 6 mins
A pretty blonde in a black dress. Initially there is no lace on show but she just touches her hips and the dress moves up leaving a slither of white lace in view. Every time she touches her waist or bends her leg some lace shows. When she sits on the table there is a lot of lace in view and it is beautiful. Next she sits on the sofa with the lace showing. Carol plays with the hem of her dress and some of the shiny part of her slip is revealed. Gradually she pulls the hem of her dress back further, her beautiful slip is a brilliant white. Standing up facilitates lifting the dress higher. As her arms stretch up the dress lifts exposing her beautiful lace but better still she is reaching behind her for her zip. As the zip comes down, joy oh joy, it is a fullslip. I love a white fullslip, this one's a good length with a gorgeous lace trim, things are looking really promising. The camera switches back to the fron view as Carol lifts her dress off. There is plenty of beautiful lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. Carol looks sensational. A real gem from 2007.

This download is taken from a DVD. Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/3Wishes/threewishes.htm
Scroll down to Carol

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 pm

There is an offer on at the moment; 10 DVDs for $49US.

http://www.slipmodel.com/Updates.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next