Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Model

+3
Rhino2_UK
johnbear57
Beth TV
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Slip Model - Page 2 Empty Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 am

Alice DVD1 49 mins 2 films

Alice is such a lovely girl, pretty and personable. I really enjoyed the way she smiled into the camera with those enchanting brown eyes. She's a very good talker too.

Film 1 She's wearing a green dress we see her white slip lace through some nice upskirt shots. She asks what you think of her dress and then lifting up the front of it she says that she's wearing a little slip under it, there is so much beautiful lace at the hem of her gorgeous slip. There are more upskirts and Alice plays with the hem of dress to flash her slip then she asks "would you like to see my little slip now?" She slowly lifts her dress front and then each side in turn. There is some stretching which sees her dress rise up and her lace shows. Kneeling on the floor she asks "would you like to see a bit more of my petticoat?" She lifts the front of her dress slowly, higher and higher until you can see the waistband of her halfslip. As Alice rightly says it is a pretty one. Standing up she again lifts up the front of her dress, right up to the waistband of her slip. Then Alice asks "would you like me to take my dress off so that you can see my petticoat properly?" And of course she does. It really is a wonderful slip and Alice looks fabulous. Next to be taken off were her shoes then tights (pantyhose)

Film 2 Alice, so beautiful, is looking into the mirror applying lipstick. The camera moves down and we see that Alice is sat on a sofa with lots of gorgeous white lace showing below the hem of her skirt. As the camera moves up we can see some more beautiful lace showing through the 'V' made by Alice's jacket. It looks like she's wearing a white fullslip. When she stands up her skirt just isn't long enough to contain her slip. We get some more upskirts. "She asks would you like to see a bit more of slip?" She lifts her skirt oh so slowly to above the beautiful lace to the shiny white part. She pulls her skirt back further as she smiles into the camera and asks "do you like seeing my slip showing?" Next she asks "shall I show you some more of my petticoat?" this time Alice lifts her skirt right up to her waist, front and back. Then asks " shall I take off my skirt so you can see a little bit more of it?" It is a very tight skirt that slowly drops. She looks so gorgeous as she says "actually it's a fullslip." It is great to hear her say that she always wears slips and has quite a few of them. There is only one button keeping her jacket done up. It's been 4 mins since her skirt came off when she finally undoes that button and the jacket gapes open to reveal a magnificent sight. And then the jacket comes off, there is nearly 13 mins to go and Alice is already in her sensational white fullslip looking so gorgeous. Next she takes off her shoes and tights. She is just sitting there in that magnificent white fullslip describing the slip to the camera and I just cannot believe my luck that I'm watching this. There's a fair bit of lying around on the sofa and on the floor. She does take her slip off and finishes in white bra and knickers.

I loved it, it was wonderful. A real privilege to have seen it.
Some stills:

http://www.slipmodel.com/Alice/AliceDVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 am

Ruth DVD2 - 4 Films 67 mins

Film 1 - Ruth is walking through the park in a floral dress, we are following her and enjoying the fact that the white lace of her slip is showing below the hem. She plays with the hem of her dress and bends over so that more slip is on show. She sits on a park bench for close ups of her slip, it looks a bit like broderie anglaise. she's quite happy to let her dress lift on the breeze. I love it when she talks, her big brown eyes shining brightly as she smiles into camera. Back on her feet there are some low angle shots to help with the breeze. She says even though the dress is lined she prefers to wear a slip. This is music to my ears, lined skirts and dresses have been the bane of the slip-lovers life with so many women deciding 'they didn't need to wear a slip'. Admiring the plants allows for more bending over. She goes into the public toilets and lifts her dress, then takes her tights off allowing for more of her slip to show. It looks like a deep boderie anglaise hem with a shiny white bit above. Ruth asks "would you like me to lift up my dress and show you more of my slip" Then "isn't it a pretty slip?" This just never happens to me in real life. I can't believe my ears we are in the park, in public and Ruth smiles into the camera and says "I think I'll take off my dress, that way you can see all of my petticoat." And there she is standing there in her bra and half-slip. After a bit she takes her slip off, out in the park in just her bra and knickers.

Film 2 is back indoors. We find Ruth in the living room in a tight red dress with some white slip peeking. She says "I need to wear a slip under this dress so I've chosen to wear a fullslip." Sitting on the arm of the sofa more slip is showing, gorgeous white lace. She asks "is my slip showing?" Laying on the floor she smiles into camera and asks "is my slip peeping out?" Kneeling she smiles broadly and asks "would you like me to pull up my dress and show you a bit more of my slip?" She slowly lifts her dress up to her hips, there is some more lace detail at the front above the gorgeous lace hem with little embroidered flowers, then lots of shiny white, it is a fabulous slip. The camera switches from Ruth's beautiful slip to her beautiful face so that she can smile sweetly and say "I love wearing petticoats I've always worn them." She stands with her dress still high above her slip. She asks "would you like to feel my slip?" And then "would you like me to take off my dress?" She takes her dress off slowly and sensuously. My favourite type of a slip is a white fullslip and this is one of the finest examples, I love the way it fits her. It has ribbon straps and lace at the bust. Standing looking absolutely sensational Ruth says "so now you can see me in my petticoat." She informs us that it is a vintage slip that she has had for some time and it has got some pretty little embroidered flowers on it. There is another flower in with the beautiful lace at her bust. Unfortunately she does take her magnificent slip off. Then shoes, then tights.

In Film 3 We find Ruth at the ironing table dressed in a white housecoat. She says "because I like to wear slips I insist on ironing them." Meanwhile the housecoat gaps open below the last button exposing a pink slip with lace hem. Ruth tells us she is ironing her pink fullslip and then that ironing is very hot work. So she undoes some of her top buttons revealing her bra, we now know she is wearing a half-slip. She soon undoes all the other buttons. The ironing is on hold as she shows off her pretty pink slip with a fine scalloped lace detail. The housecoat duly comes off. A few minutes later her slip is also over the arm of the sofa.

Film 4 In the bathroom Ruth is wearing a delightful white fullslip. ribbon straps, modest lace at hem and bust. She informs us that she is going to have a shower and will take her shoes off first. And yes she goes into the shower in her slip making it see-through, particularly where it clings. She doesn't have anything on under her slip. She says that her slip feels really nice wet but later takes it off. I imagine she has taken quicker showers.

Great DVD. Ruth is so lovely.

Some stills here.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Ruth2/DVD2.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:34 am

There is a sale on at Slip Model at the moment, 10 DVDs for $50 US. You also get 3 free downloads.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:30 am

Christina DVD 4 - 2 films 47mins

1st film - Christina is wearing a yellow 1960's party dress. She plays with the hem to reveal the pretty lace of her white half-slip. There are some terrific upskirt shots. Christina exudes confidence when she talks. I loved it when she lifted her dress up to her waist, so much beautiful lace before the white shiny bit. Apparently wearing a slip makes Christina feel sexy. Her dress does of course have to come off, next to go is her bra, then her slip. Her black stockings stay on.

Film 2 - Black pinstripe dress. Christina explains and demonstrates that it is a nice dress but every time she stretches up her slip shows. Beautiful white lace. There is a lot of stretching, up-skirt angles and lifting of the dress. Christina removes her shoes and black stockings. Her dress comes off too leaving Christina standing in a stunning white fullslip with generous lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. It is a very good fit, she looks fabulous. After 7 minutes of posing in her magnificent slip Christina takes it off, she's not wearing a bra. 3 minutes later the only things she is wearing are a headband and her shoes.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:31 am

Oops! Forgot the link to the stills from Christina DVD 4

http://www.slipmodel.com/Christina/DVD4.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:05 pm

The free photo has been updated. There is now a picture of the gorgeous Juliette in a fabulous white fullslip washing a car, not any old car but a Rolls Royce.

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl96Juliette.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Isabella, Anastasia & Elizabeth DVD - 4 films 64 minues

Film 1: Elizabeth is in the garden, we're looking up her purple dress, seeing the white lace of her slip. She sits down with her dress arranged to show a little lace. She plays with the hem of her dress bringing more slip into view. The breeze is our friend blowing the hem of her dress back to reveal more of her pretty slip. Elizabeth points out that it is a very se-through dress, she has to wear a slip under it. Indoors she says she likes see-through dresses it also gives her a reason to wear a slip. She says she enjoys wearing slips, she just loves wearing girlie outfits. Sat down she keeps pulling the hem of her dress back, stood up she keeps lifting her dress. When she takes her dress off she looks amazing standing there in a beautiful white, figure-hugging fullslip with a fair bit of lace at the bodice, ribbon straps and lace a the hem. Next she removes her shoes and tights. After about 9 minutes without her dress she takes her slip off.

Film 2: Isabella sitting in the garden some white slip showing. The camera gets down low to maximise the view. She plays with her skirt to show off more of her beautiful slip. She talks so confidently, seems so happy to show her slip. She pulls her skirt back to show more, it is so lovely, a scalloped lace hem with more lace detail in the shiny bit. Indoors she sits on the sofa with her slip showing. Isabella pulls her skirt back to point out that the lace detail is butterflies, she seems proud of how beautiful her slip is. She takes her jumper off to how her new bra, we now know she is wearing a beautiful half-slip. After much lifting of her skirt it eventually fell to the ground.

Film 3: Anastasia so prim, so proper, so beautiful, so full of confidence. I loved the way she spoke. She looked fabulous in her pink fullslip.

Film 4: Elizabeth ironing in a white satin fullslip with modest lace at hem and ribbon straps. She explains it's hot work, presumably that's why she isn't wearing a dress. She is of course ironing other slips.

Stills at:
http://www.slipmodel.com/IsabellaAnastasiaElizabeth/3moregirls.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:59 am

The free photo at the moment is a fabulous picture of beautiful Brooke standing out in the countryside wearing a stunning white fullslip. I think these girls are very brave to pose outside like this.

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl98Brooke.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnbear57 Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:24 pm

I think Dean and us customers only regret is he didn't have the equipment he has at his disposal now back in 2000
i would of loved to see dvd's of rose and kimberly in high definition.

johnbear57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:46 am

I have really fond memories of both Rose and Kimberly.

I loved Rose's quirkiness and her collection of so many beautiful slips. I believe she had over 100.

Kimberly seemed so at home in front of the camera just oozing confidence and sex appeal.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:32 pm

The free photo has changed, the new one features a rather saucy see-through bra and half-slip.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl99Bridee.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:35 am

Juliette DVD3 - 2 films 38 mins

When the DVD first loads there is a titles page with 27 secs of footage of beautiful Juliette looking incredible in a gorgeous white fullslip. There are 2 small windows to click on to bring up the 2 films and both of these have live action as well.

Film 1 Juliette is sitting at a table in the garden, she is wearing a blue dress, there is white slip lace protruding from the hem and further white lace showing at the bodice. At this point we don't know if she is wearing a fullslip or if it is her bra showing. The camera moves in for close ups of the slip lace and we can see her white knickers. Juliette plays with the hem of her dress to bring more of her beautiful slip into view. Standing up Juliette hitches up a bit of her dress on each side in turn to show off more of her lovely slip. Next she stands on the chair which affords splendid upskirt views. Indoors she continues to play with the hem of dress. She says "this is a very thin dress so I need a petticoat underneath it." this is the sort of modesty I wish more girls would practice. After lots of upskirts and hem lifting downstairs we join Juliette in the bedroom where the upskirts continue. Next she lifts her dress up to show all of the beautiful scalloped lace hem of her slip and plenty of the white shiny bit. The next time Juliette lifts her dress she lifts it so high that we can see she is wearing a fullslip. There's some lying around on the bed revealing plenty of slip before the magic moment when she lifts her dress over head and discards it. To see Juliette stood there in her magnificent white fullslip is a sight to behold. The slip hugs her trim figure down to the waist then widens a bit down to the lace at mid-thigh to allow for movement. In addition to the scalloped lace at the hem there is generous lace at the bodice. There are 2 seams, one down each side and shoestring straps, just wonderful. She runs her hands up and down her slip, I wish I could do that for her. She gets back onto the bed, there are other slips hanging over the end of the bed. She lifts her slip to show off her white silky knickers with black lace decoration and then takes her slip off.

Film 2 Juliette enters the bedroom wearing a longish straight brown skirt with matching jacket open to reveal a ruffled cream blouse. We see a rear split in the skirt but there is no slip in view. There is some white lace on show just above the blouse, fullslip or bra? Juliette says "I've got a beautiful petticoat underneath I can show you." What a delightful girl. Sitting down Juliette crosses her legs and pulls the hem of her skirt back up her thigh, the slip peeks. Juliette grabs the slip and pulls it out from under the skirt to expose more of the beautiful white lace then pulls the skirt back a bit further. She has made good her word, it is beautiful and she has shown it. The camera moves in for lots of close-ups of the slip lace, legs are crossed and uncrossed. Standing up Juliette is able to lift more of her tight skirt and show off more of her gorgeous white slip, the lace hem is so deep, so beautiful. Juliette explains that it is a nice, very smooth, satin nylon as she brings more and more slip into view. She lifts her skirt so high that we can see her suspender straps and stocking tops through her magnificent slip. When the skirt has fallen back into place Juliette takes her jacket off and unbuttons her blouse. We now know that is a quite wonderful fullslip, the generous lace at the bodice is absolutely gorgeous. Things get even better as Juliette steps out of her skirt, we can see her suspender belt through her magnificent slip. From the seams I would say this is a slip made up of six panels. This is a look that I absolutely adore. Sitting down Juliette opens a drawer and pulls out and bras and knickers one by one to show to the camera. Then Juliette stands up and takes off her blouse, this is the best moment for me, to see beautiful Juliette stood there in the ultimate white fullslip, sheer delight. Unfortunately the slip was taken off, Juliette held it up admiringly, I was begging her to put it back on. Next she took off the pretty suspender belt, then shoes, then the black lace-topped stockings.

I feel really lucky and privileged to have been able to watch this DVD. And of course I've watched it more than once.

There are some stills:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD3.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnbear57 Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Look's like a new Eleanor disc is coming soon.
Slip Model - Page 2 48398b536615168 Slip Model - Page 2 9c1e30536615169 Slip Model - Page 2 96d01a536615170 Slip Model - Page 2 F8a09f536615171 Slip Model - Page 2 5b6375536615173

johnbear57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:17 am

Juliette DVD5 - 2 films 59mins

Great titles sequence, Juliette in a beautiful pleated skirt turns her back so that the viewer can watch her undo the zip then lets the skirt drop to the floor. Stood there in her blouse and fabulous white slip with generous white lace hem she looks absolutely stunning. This wonderful vista cuts to Juliette in a pale blue mini-fullslip with lace adornment at bodice and hem, ribbon straps. Looks like it's going to be a good'un.

Film 1 - Starts with Juliette sitting indoors in her black pleated skirt, some of her beautiful slip lace is in view to the side of her leg. She looks up and puts her hand to the hem of her skirt, it was as though she knew her slip was showing and she was going to put it away out of sight. Fortunately it stayed in sight and we also get to see her stocking top. As she stands up some lace is showing beneath the hem of her skirt. In pointing out that it is a new silk skirt Juliette lifts the skirt showing off the beautiful deep lace hem of a cracking white slip. It is great seeing Juliette walk around with her beautiful slip showing. There are some fine camera angles and Juliette plays with the hem of her skirt then starts to lift it. She lifts above the generous lace hem to the shiny bit and reveals that is a silk slip. Some more low-angle up her skirt shots before Juliette sits down and pulls her skirt back up over her magnificent slip. Next Juliette is in the bedroom, there are slips hanging over the end of the bed. Juliette sits down, the viewer is treated to some lovely low angle shots. There are more low angle shots when Juliette stands and bends over. Next Juliette lifts her skirt high, looking down on us smiling. She asks if we like her petticoat and if we would like to see more of it. I love hearing her talk. Juliette lifts her skirt and slip like a cancan dancer to show off her stocking tops and her white knickers. And then her skirt drops to the ground, god she's beautiful. I like seeing the panels of her slip and the lace is gorgeous. Juliette says "this is a pretty slip, isn't it?" Sitting on the bed she talks about her slip then unbuttons her blouse. Wow, this is heaven, the lace at the bodice is gorgeous, the straps are a narrow ribbon, a sensational white panelled fullslip. Juliette looks incredible. After a bit her blouse comes off and the treat is complete. It all seems too good to be true, but this isn't the first time I've watched this DVD so I know it is true. There is still over a minute to go when Juliette takes her slip off and holds it out in front of her.

Film 2 starts in the bedroom, Juliette is wearing a fairly short skirt and a silk blouse. Sitting down she plays with her skirt revealing her stocking tops and pale blue slip lace. She also flashes her white knickers. Her skirt is pulled back a little further to show some of the shiny bit of her slip. When Juliette stands up we get some splendid low angle shots. Juliette starts to dance over the camera. Lying on the bed she pulls her skirt back to reveal lots of pretty slip, then asks "would you like me to take off my skirt?". We see the skirt drop twice before Juliette asks "what do you think of my little slip?" She looks utterly beguiling and even better when she undoes her blouse. The blouse comes off leaving Juliette in pale-blue mini-fullslip with lace trim at hem and bodice. Next the stockings are removed. There's about 15 mins between her skirt dropping to the floor and her beautiful slip disappearing over her head.

The whole thing was wonderful, a beautiful girl in 2 stunning slips.

Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD5.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Anais Download 1 - 12 minutes

Anais is beautiful and exudes confidence. She starts out in a vintage red dress and tells us that for this dress she chose a slip. When she sits on the arm of the sofa pretty white lace shows at the hem of her dress. You can also see her stocking top. Sitting in the seat of the sofa she pulls her dress back and says "this lovely white thing is a slip, I love wearing them, I've got quite a few of them at home. This lace is pretty huh?" When Anais stands up she starts lifting her dress a little. Sitting on a chair more of her lacy stocking tops and bare thigh are visible, Anais plays with her slip pointing out it is a thin material and she needs to be careful with it. Standing up she lifts her dress a little and asks "do you want to see the whole slip? It's pretty cute." She lifts her dress higher and higher up to the waist and then over her head. Anais looks absolutely sensational stood there in her white fullslip with lace at hem and bodice, ribbon straps. It's relatively short, soft and shimmery and a good fit. Anais wanders around striking model poses, smiling at the camera and caressing her gorgeous slip with some talking about her slip. I'm very grateful to her for not taking her slip off she looks so wonderful in it.

http://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm

This download is taken from her DVD, a few more pics here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Anais/DVD1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:12 am

Ruth DVD 3 - 5 films 1 hour 17 mins

The opening titles were fabulous. 30 seconds of Ruth displaying various beautiful slips on the desktop with 5 smaller windows also running little clips over the desktop.

Film 1 had a kind of pre-title sequence of Katie reclining on a sofa in the ultimate white fullslip. After the titles we see Ruth sitting outside, her skirt gapes below the last button to reveal white slip lace. The camera moves in for shots of the slip by the side of her leg, she moves her leg, more slip shows; it is looking like a good'un. The breeze is helping more of her beautiful slip into view. Ruth puts her foot up on a chair, there's more slip in view now. As the breeze blows her skirt back there is even more of this beautiful lace on show. Ruth stands smiles sweetly at the camera and says "... and underneath I'm wearing a long half-slip." So naturally she lifts her skirt. Later she asks " is it a nice petticoat would you like to see some more of it?" She climbs on to a chair to afford some up-skirt shots helped by the breeze. Stepping down she asks "would you like to see some more?" And then starts unbuttoning her skirt and pulling it apart. This really is a beautiful slip on a beautiful girl. She lifts the skirt higher until it is all bunched up around her waist. Ruth is still outside when she undoes the last few buttons and lets her skirt fall to the ground. She looks gorgeous with her big brown eyes smiling at the camera as she points out the lace detail down the front of the slip above the hem. She's still outside when she takes her top off and stands there in bra and cream half-slip with a greyish lace. She is so brave, so beautiful, so lovely. Indoors it is time to take off her shoes and her tights. Her gorgeous half-slip also came off.

Film 2 had the same pre-title sequence of Katie reclining on a sofa. After the titles Ruth wanders into the living rom wearing a black dress with contrasting white slip lace peeking at the hem and the neckline. She is so beautiful when she smiles with those big brown eyes. She asks "is my slip showing? My slip's always showing" Sitting on the sofa she flashes her slip as she crosses and uncrosses her legs. Smiling seductively into the camera she tells the viewer "I'm wearing a pink fullslip under my black dress." Later she asks "would you like me to show you a little bit more of my slip?" She rolls the hem of her dress back to reveal a beautiful deep lace hem and a bit of shiny pink above it. Next she asks "would you like me to take off my dress so that you can see my pink slip?" I love the way that she starts off with her hands behind her back feeling for her zip and then turns around so that the viewer can see what's going on back there. The dress is so tight that as Ruth lifts it the slip wants to go up with it. Stopping to straighten out the slip a few times prolongs the act. There is beautiful lace at the bust and ribbon straps. She looks wonderful in it.

Film 3 had the same delicious intro. Sat outside in a blue dress the foot up and the breeze worked their magic. With the wind blowing her dress right back up her thigh revealing acres of her white lace-trimmed slip Ruth smiled into the camera and asked if her petticoat was showing. She stood up and allowed the low camera to offer some great up-skirts views. When she lifted her dress up to show off her beautiful slip, I was in raptures, it is such a privilege to be able to watch that. Indoors she smiled beguilingly and said "I like to wear a white petticoat under a blue dress, I like the contrast." I too like the blue and white contrast especially as demonstrated by lovely Ruth. After much playing with her dress to reveal her beautiful slip Ruth asks "would you like to feel my slip? Is it a turn on when you see a girl in a slip?" I loved the way that she smiled right into the camera and asked: "Would you like me to take off my blue dress so that you can see my pretty white petticoat?" As good as her word that dress disappeared over her head. She looked so unbelievably gorgeous in that marvellous slip. It is a lovely fit, beautiful lace at hem and bodice, ribbon straps and apparently 'very soft'.

Film 4 had the same delicious intro. Post titles Ruth walked out into the garden carrying her basket of clean laundry, the camera following behind her appreciating the slip that was peeking below the hem of her skirt. Once again the breeze was the viewer's friend. Naturally Ruth's basket was full of slips for her to hang out on the washing line.When she sat down and peeled her skirt back I just couldn't believe it. What a sensational slip, the deep lace hem is divine. It was possibly even better when she stood and lifted her skirt. She held it up for a fair while and whilst she stood there holding her skirt up she asked "do you like my petticoat?" And then she took her skirt off, absolutely glorious. She carries on walking around the garden, getting her washing in without her skirt. Indoors it is time to take her top off. Ruth looks sensational in bra and Half-slip. She reveals her saucy side when she asks "would you like to cum in my slip?"

Film 5 didn't have a pre-title sequence. Post titles it started with Ruth stood by a window in a fabulous knee-length white fullslip, lace at the hem, lots of lace at the bust, ribbon straps. The light passes through the thin clingy material. I don't think she has anything on under her magnificent fullslip.

I absolutely loved this DVD. Stills here:
http://www.slipmodel.com/Ruth2/Ruth3.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 am

The free photo at the moment is a wonderful pic of Ruth in a charming white fullslip

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl105Ruth.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat May 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Juliette DVD 8 - 4 films 62 minutes

Great titles sequence, Juliette sitting on a picnic blanket with her slip showing, then in a gorgeous pale blue fullslip. Indoors she sits on the floor with her slip showing, next in half-slip and bra, lastly with her slip showing below her dress

Film 1 Opens with beautiful Juliette sitting on her picnic blanket in her summer dress with the pretty lace of her white slip showing. Not everyone would have thought of bringing a bag full of slips on their picnic; it did give Juliette something to talk about. As she held the pretty slips up one by one, the thought that she might be modelling them was very exciting. Then she said "I might put them on for you and show you what they look like." When she stood up lots of her slip was showing below her dress. There were some nice camera angles as her dress fluttered in the breeze. She asked "is my petticoat showing?" Then holding a black lace-trimmed fullslip to her body she said. "I quite like this one would you like to see me wear it?" There was more to see of her white slip first though. Beautiful Juliette said "I'm wearing my white petticoat today" and to prove it she started lifting her dress. First the gorgeous scalloped lace, then the white shiny bit, then right up past her waist. It was as though the shaping of the dress at the bodice was preventing her lifting the hem any higher. She continued to hold her dress up as she turned around. She held her dress up for over a minute, when she let it fall back into place there was still some lace showing. She lifted her dress again before discarding it. Juliette is so brave to take her dress off outside. I was surprised to see that she was wearing a half-slip, having seen so far up without sighting the waistband when she lifted her dress I had thought she was wearing a fullslip. I was very pleased when Juliette said she was going to put her black fullslip on and boy did she look good in it. So brave to take her half-slip off outdoors. She said she loved her coral pink fullslip so the black slip had to come off so that she could put the pink fullslip on, she looked fabulous. The pink was also removed, to make way for a stunning pale-green fullslip with a deep hem of white lace and a ribbon running through above the lace. There was still time for another change, a magnificent pale-blue fullslip with gorgeous lace at the hem and moving up into the shiny bit and around a side split on her left. It hugged her figure wonderfully with more lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. There was more lace at the neckline at the back. A real feast for the eyes. Juliette is stunning.

Film 2 Juliette is still outside, standing beside a bicycle in a white blouse and white top, some white slip lace is peeking below the hem of her skirt. She grabs her skirt and pulls it out from her body exposing more of the pretty lace. Skirt on a bike was a favourite of mine back in the days when most girls routinely wore slips, their slips would often show. After cycling around Juliette stops and hitches up the side of her skirt a little revealing lace and a bit of shiny material and saying "I've got quite a long petticoat on." We move in for a fabulous close-up effectively looking up Juliette's skirt, there is lots of gorgeous slip in view, it now looks pink not white. Still sitting astride the bike Juliette lifts her skirt right up to her hips showing lots of lovely slip. What could be nicer than a beautiful girl deliberately lifting her skirt to show you her pretty slip? Next Juliette is sat at a little table with a glass of wine, her slip showing. We are treated to a low-angle zoom-in for some very rewarding footage. Back indoors we find Juliette at the top of the stairs walking down toward the camera lifting her skirt. Downstairs it is time to put the vacuum round and we have a splendid low-angle view. Juliette says "I think I'll take off my skirt and keep vacuuming in my petticoat." What a girl. This is no tease she keeps her word and removes her skirt. She's wearing a beautiful pink half-slip, fairly long to well below the knee. As she moves you can see the slip stretching over her backside revealing her shape with her knickers showing through. With the vacuuming finished it's time to unbutton her blouse, Juliette explains it's very hot work. No surprise then when the blouse comes off. Unfortunately the slip also comes off.

Film 3 starts outside Juliette's bathroom, the door opens to reveal the girl herself in the same dress that she wore for part of the picnic with her white slip peeking. She says "How dare you open the door on me. Excuse me I was just changing my dress." Fortunately we got to stay in the bathroom with her and she did take her dress off. Juliette looked sensational in her white half-slip and bra. Sitting down and fingering the hem Juliette says "I like the pretty lace on this slip." When she asks "would you like me to take off my slip?" My answer is "no" but she does take it off.

Film 4 Juliette in the living room says "this is my pink skirt and my see-through blouse." Playing with her skirt brings a tiny bit of white slip into view. As she sits down Juliette says "while I've got you here I'd like to show you a few of my slips." She holds up various slips and talks about them. Amongst other things she says "it used to be considered very sexy for a woman to wear a black slip." Her skirt meanwhile has moved back a little and her slip is peeking. Juliette pulls her skirt back some more, her white slip has pretty lace at the hem and a short front split which the lace follows. From her see-through blouse we know it is a half-slip. Juliette gets up and walks around, we get to look up her skirt then she asks "would you like to see more of my half-slip?" Later she asks "would you like me to take off my skirt?" With her skirt safely on the back of the sofa Juliette says "this is my pretty half-slip and it's a faded pink almost cream." It looks white on my screen but either way I'm so pleased to see Juliette wearing it. At the rear of the slip the hem lace rises in the centre. When Juliette takes the slip off and holds it up it does look light pink.

Absolutely fabulous. Juliette is a special girl.

Some stills here: http://www.slipmodel.com/Juliette/DVD8.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Elise DVD 2 - 4 Films - 75 minutes

Film 1 starts with Elise at the top of the stairs; the camera is at the bottom so we are looking up her pink dress and seeing some white slip with lace hem. This brought memories flooding back from the good old days when the overwhelming majority of girls routinely wore slips and the stairs were a great place to get a peek at their slips. Happy memories. Downstairs Elise plays with the hem of her dress, twirls around and bends over all to show off a little slip. Sitting down Elise explains "Whenever I wear this dress this slip keeps showing." I am therefore very grateful that she always wears that particular slip with her pink dress. I loved the way that she peeled back her dress as she said "it's a vintage white fullslip." She continues playing with the hem of her dress, all of her pretty lace trim is on show plus some of the shiny white bit. Next she said "I've got lots of slips at home, about 50 I think." She is my kind of girl. She continues to pull her dress further and further back exposing more of her pretty slip. And then she stood up and said "would you like me to take my dress off and show you my fullslip?" No zips, just a slow sensuous lift until her dress is over waist high then a sudden flourish as it goes up over her head and off. Elise looked absolutely delightful standing there in her white vintage fullslip. It's a very good fit and rustles seductively, nice length to just above the knee, pretty lace at the bust, ribbon straps. I was disappointed when she took it off.

Film 2 starts with Elise walking toward the camera in her housecoat. As she walks the housecoat opens below the last button for a tiny peek of pink lace. Then joy oh joy Elise went upstairs with the camera following her. We have a fantastic upskirt view, seeing all of the pretty lace trim and some of the pink shiny part. She loiters at the top of the stairs for great views. We watch her making the bed, as she bends the housecoat gapes between the buttons to reveal her slip, we also see slip from behind her. As she walks around the bed the low-angle camera picks up lots of pretty pink lace. As Elise moved away from the bed she started to undo the bottom button and said "When I wear my uniform I always wear a petticoat underneath." What a wonderful girl. With the button undone she pulls the housecoat back to expose all of her gorgeous lace trim and some of the shiny pink bit. The lace is deeper at the front. Lying on the bed she asks "do you want to see some more of my slip?" She undoes the next button and says "it is a very pretty slip isn't it." And then "do you like seeing my slip showing?" When Elise stood up it was time to undo the rest of the buttons then she slipped her uniform off. Elise looked absolutely stunning in her pink fullslip with lace at bodice and ribbon straps. She asks "do I look good in my pink fullslip?"

Film 3 starts with Elise strolling around the house in a tight black dress. After 3 minutes without seeing even a slither of lace she says "I suppose your wondering what I'm wearing under this dress." She fiddles with her hem and we are treated to our first sighting of a little bit of slip lace. Gradually more and more slip lace is revealed. It is pretty lace. Eventually we see all of the lace trim and some of the shiny bit, Elise informs us "My little slip is blue with cream lace on it." Elise continues to roll her dress up keeping her pretty slip in place so that we can see some of it. When she sits down she pulls her dress back further. when she stands Elise says "shall I take off my tight black dress?" First the belt then the zip then the dress slides down her body onto the floor. Elise looks fabulous in a pale blue fullslip. There's a kind of a lace applique across the bust and ribbon straps. She says "this is my blue fullslip it's a kind of duck egg blue. Inevitably she does take the slip off near the end.

Film 4 was a totally different vibe, plenty of pretty white slip on show from the start and she quickly pointed out it was a half-slip. Variety is the spice of life. I loved the skirt twirling there were some great upskirts shots. I agree with Elise about black and white going together, white blouse, black skirt, white slip is a winning combination. When she sat on the couch Elise asked "would you like to see my slip? She pulled her skirt back to reveal the beautiful scalloped lace at the hem of her slip, then pulled her skirt right back to reveal lots of the shiny bit; that was just wonderful. Eventually the skirt came off, Elise looked great in slip and blouse but she looked even better when the blouse was undone, there is something about being able to see the waistband of a half-slip. So it was better still when Elise took her blouse right off. She is so sweet when she smiles into the camera.

A thoroughly enjoyable watch, I feel privileged to have seen it.

Stills here: http://slipmodel.com/Elise/Elise2.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue May 23, 2017 5:23 pm

The latest free photo is of beautiful Eleanor in a gorgeous, white fullslip

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl107Eleanor.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:29 am

Rebecca Download 1 - 10 minutes

Rebecca walks into the living room and sits on the couch. The hem of her lilac dress is displaced and we can see the accordion pleats of her white slip. She fiddles with her hem so that we see a little more slip, a little less slip, a little more slip; at one point we can see the row of lace above the pleats. When Rebecca stands up she lifts the hem of her dress over and above the row of lace to reveal the shiny white material. We are treated to some upskirt angles as Rebecca continues to tug on her dress. About half way through Rebecca lifts her dress up over her head and discards it. She can now be seen in all her glory, it is a magnificent vintage fullslip with pretty lace at the bodice and ribbon straps. It hugs Rebecca's body, you can see the panels in the main part of the slip. I love this slip, it's absolutely gorgeous, surely Rebecca can never have looked lovelier. She takes the slip off before the end.

There are 3 stills quite a long way down this screen:

It is taken from the second film on her DVD 1
http://www.slipmodel.com/Rebecca/DVD.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 am

Compilation 1 Download features 5 girls and 19 minutes of sheer delight.

Suzanne is in the living room wearing a black velvet dress, the neckline of the dress is lower than her white fullslip so that plenty of white lace is on show. The dress has a small vent at the back showing a little of the hem of the slip. Suzanne immediately starts talking saying "underneath I'm wearing a little slip, I've had it for ages". As she talks she rolls up the hem of her dress to reveal the beautiful lace of a deep hem and some of the shiny bit of her slip. Next she tugs the dress up to her hips showing lots of her gorgeous white slip. After that it's time to reach for the zip, then slowly take her arms out of the sleeves and even more slowly pull the dress down to her feet. Suzanne stepping out of her fallen dress is a wonderful sight, she certainly knows how to fill a fullslip and it's a beautiful slip.

Carol is wearing a short sleeveless dress, the clip starts with the camera looking up her dress; we can see the blue lace at the hem of her slip. With the camera back at a regulation height we see Carol's beautiful face and she lifts her dress to show off her gorgeous blue lace-trimmed slip. It is a short slip for under a short dress, as she lifts her dress higher we realise that it is a fullslip. Carol took her dress off and took my breath away standing there in that figure-hugging mini-fullslip with generous lace, she looked absolutely stunning.

Rachel has an endearing cheeky smile and wastes no time in taking her skirt off. She reveals a caramel half slip with contrasting white lace hem and a white lace detail above the hem.

Emma is wearing a black skirt with tell-tale white lace peeking below the hem. Her white blouse is a bit see-through so we know it is a half-slip. Emma rolls the hem of her skirt up to reveal perhaps 3 or 4 inches of exquisite white lace. When she takes her skirt off it is clear that her slip is short but beautiful. Emma looked fabulous smiling away as she stood there in her blouse and half-slip and looked even better when she removed the blouse.

Jane is sitting in the living room, her jacket gapes a bit to reveal pretty lace at her bust. She tells us "I love wearing this slip under my suit." The camera pans down to her skirt, there is no slip showing so Jane crosses her legs and pulls her skirt back on the upper leg to reveal sensational lace. There is a seductive rustle as her hand glides over the target area. She pulls on her slip at both sides to ensure that lace is peeking. When she stands up the lace at the hem of her skirt goes back into hiding but we can still see the lace at her bust. She turns her back to the camera so that we can watch her slowly unzip her skirt which is bunching above the slip line to reveal a beautiful scalloped hem of her slip. As she turns back to the camera the front of her skirt is raised even higher and we have a wonderful view of that glorious scalloped lace and a few inches of the shiny bit which reveals that her slip is yellow. I love yellow slips. Now she pulls her skirt back down into place so that there is no slip showing but she doesn't stop there, her skirt is soon round her ankles. Wow this is a beautiful slip, absolutely gorgeous. We can see the panels, it is disappearing up under her jacket and looking very much like a fullslip, a beautiful yellow fullslip with a magnificent scalloped lace hem. There is an action replay of her skirt falling to the ground, her superb slip is a bit see-through it suggests that Jane is wearing stockings not tights. When Jane takes her jacket off the top of the slip has even more lace than I had at first thought. She is so beautiful, she looks totally beguiling in that fantastic yellow fullslip

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:09 am

Oops! Missed the link; again!

There are 8 stills over half way down this page. Once the page has loaded possibly best to use 'find on page'. type in 'Compilation', not 'Compilation 1'. There is also a 'Compilation 2' further up the screen.

Suzanne's clip is taken from the first film on her DVD1
http://www.slipmodel.com/Suzanne/Suzanne1.htm

Carol's clip is taken from her Download 1; there aren't any stills from this download currently on the site.

Rachel's clip is taken from the 2nd film on her DVD 3
http://www.slipmodel.com/Rachel/Racheldvd3.htm

Emma's clip comes from the first film on her DVD 1.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Emma/Emma1.htm

Jane's clip comes from the first film on her DVD 1.
http://www.slipmodel.com/Jane/Jane1.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:15 am

More on the Compilation 1 Download.

Carol's clip has come from the 2nd film on the 'Take Three Girls' DVD
http://www.slipmodel.com/Julia/3Girls.htm

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 am

The latest free photo is a beautiful full frontal of the lovely Anais in a splehdid white fullslip

http://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirl109Anais.html

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next