Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Model

+3
Rhino2_UK
johnbear57
Beth TV
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Slip Model - Page 5 Empty Re: Slip Model

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:19 pm

There is currently a sale on at 'Slip Pleasures', 10 DVDs for $39, (US Dollars)

https://slipmodel.com/

The latest additions to the Free Photo page - From left to right:

Ruth/Hayley/Alice/Susannah/Annabelle/Katie/Ainslie/Anais
Rachel/Eleanor/Katie/Anneke/Alice/Helena/Claudette/Hayley

Slip Model - Page 5 48RbgmHv_tSlip Model - Page 5 JCBW8WDj_tSlip Model - Page 5 GguyV4Xh_tSlip Model - Page 5 HtESeiN3_tSlip Model - Page 5 LF31HpLV_tSlip Model - Page 5 AJ7YsuPq_tSlip Model - Page 5 2ff0TdIT_tSlip Model - Page 5 G52Bs3Gm_tSlip Model - Page 5 HlSIUMqZ_tSlip Model - Page 5 AJmWeKIF_tSlip Model - Page 5 M3IdkmoE_tSlip Model - Page 5 IDTeGJOH_tSlip Model - Page 5 GXj2e7vX_tSlip Model - Page 5 RHeXLyUu_tSlip Model - Page 5 IuzwBOSy_tSlip Model - Page 5 1VNNowmT_t

Rhino2_UK

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:02 am

Jade  -  Download 1  -  9 mins 3 secs

When I first got it I watched this download 4 times.

Jade has a different look to the other girls on the site, being different seems to enhance her beauty. A bit like some goods sell for more because they are rare. I loved the way she sat on the arm of the sofa holding her dress back to reveal her beautiful slip, very interesting lace at the hem and other adornments. It was great when she asked if the viewer liked her little yellow petticoat. When she took her dress off, it was like Christmas had come early, what a magnificent slip, I hadn't realised it was a fullslip, nice lace at the bust and ribbon straps. She looked absolutely stunning standing there as she informed the viewer "this is my yellow, nylon fullslip". She took the slip off towards the end to finish in knickers and bra. Jade has a very trim figure and lovely legs. Her smile is so disarming; the way she looks into the camera with those beautiful dark eyes, she is an enchantress.

I don't know how Dean keeps managing to find girls like this with slips like that but I am so glad that he does and that I get to enjoy the evidence.

Slip Model - Page 5 UFSZRoQa_tSlip Model - Page 5 Rxxb8vV8_tSlip Model - Page 5 H2bgrAGb_tSlip Model - Page 5 HVu4HNNL_tSlip Model - Page 5 Q8fXK6qf_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 am

The latest 'Free Photos':

L to R; Ainslie, Jessica, Ruth, Brooke, Helena, Collette. Eleanor, Jessica.

Slip Model - Page 5 9h60YOhd_tSlip Model - Page 5 JiqGhkAd_tSlip Model - Page 5 E4uztXyc_tSlip Model - Page 5 TQhX0Brr_tSlip Model - Page 5 VvlvJTsG_tSlip Model - Page 5 WABZcNlk_tSlip Model - Page 5 S9zcy2AT_tSlip Model - Page 5 ToVhKkZh_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:55 am

Donna DVD1 - 2 Films - 53mins 09secs

I liked her long black hair and it was good to see her in a dress. I enjoyed the way she kept lifting her dress in the garden to show off her pretty white slip. The pink bow above the lace-edged slit looked particularly attractive. Donna explained "this is a very short dress, underneath I'm wearing a very short petticoat." I thought that going indoors would make it easier for her to take her shoes and tights off, outside she could have damaged her tights or hurt her foot. I was very pleased to hear her say that she always wears a petticoat under her dress. If only there were more girls like her. "I might show you more later if you're lucky" is a good tease. She smiled into the camera and asked "do you want to see some more of my petticoat?" When her dress came off she looked so lovely stood there in a gorgeous white fullslip.

Film 2 Same dress different slip. Great upskirt views, loved the lace detail at the hem. I was pleased to see that it was a pink fullslip.

Some stills:

Slip Model - Page 5 JwxfHon1_tSlip Model - Page 5 HxspfrR8_tSlip Model - Page 5 QXtA6k9j_tSlip Model - Page 5 1Arcwyno_tSlip Model - Page 5 BdzR9THm_tSlip Model - Page 5 NWO4LrgM_tSlip Model - Page 5 CSuQKrEY_tSlip Model - Page 5 NQVr5Af5_tSlip Model - Page 5 YPSg1r0l_tSlip Model - Page 5 VbkiJQBz_tSlip Model - Page 5 XWySwk7e_tSlip Model - Page 5 1iZcjto0_tSlip Model - Page 5 X3ZEcLLo_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 am

Donna DVD 2 - 2 Films - 30 mins 17 secs

The menu screen has 26 seconds of Donna tugging at her dress to reveal her pretty white lace-trimmed slip. You don't get this in real life.

I liked the way that Donna started off continually talking, hearing she was wearing school uniform was good. She kept moving her hands against her skirt providing little glimpses of pretty white lace, this was clearly going to be another good one. She bent over and the camera in close for a wonderful up-skirts shot with a lot of slip in view. I was so glad that the camera stayed there when she stood back up. When she started lifting her skirt up that slip was so lovely with its deep lace trim and its pretty little bow. It was good to hear that she has always liked wearing slips. I loved it when her skirt fell to the ground, her slip is so white so beautiful. Slip and blouse is a good look but I was pleased when first she undid the blouse and then took it off because I could see more of her lovely slip.

Film 2 Another pretty slip, brilliant white. Donna removed her dress expertly.

A very enjoyable watch.

Slip Model - Page 5 RIy8c8ie_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZmrcRuYs_tSlip Model - Page 5 S7ZRmsnq_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZCAsYiKC_tSlip Model - Page 5 VPPXjanI_tSlip Model - Page 5 Uzy0NgIh_tSlip Model - Page 5 ESQNaV9D_tSlip Model - Page 5 TSqXuJHm_tSlip Model - Page 5 KAfmGt37_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZXzcHg5f_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZcOfixPn_tSlip Model - Page 5 KfgEDvhc_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 am

Back on 24th Sept 2016, the first post in this thread, I posted a review of 'Kimberly DVD3'; I didn't post any photos with the review. For more recent reviews I have been posting photos so to make it more equitable these are the pics that I saved. All of the stills are available to be viewed onsite: https://slipmodel.com/KimDVD3.htm

Slip Model - Page 5 DlONuvfR_tSlip Model - Page 5 YeNHSS5b_tSlip Model - Page 5 UdVsmNqf_tSlip Model - Page 5 UOoUSrYK_tSlip Model - Page 5 LwJn7RjD_tSlip Model - Page 5 9OlOwtUI_tSlip Model - Page 5 UmwgEAxW_tSlip Model - Page 5 OTMtdKIR_tSlip Model - Page 5 RXY0anIp_tSlip Model - Page 5 2Ik1zcel_tSlip Model - Page 5 Il1aMeiG_tSlip Model - Page 5 CHQIxIql_tSlip Model - Page 5 FopBBrc2_tSlip Model - Page 5 3NOxqRiH_tSlip Model - Page 5 IDOBCWHz_tSlip Model - Page 5 Xjma5L60_tSlip Model - Page 5 OCuCggYX_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:40 am

The latest 'Free Photos':

L to R; Eleanor, Lisette, Bridee, Collette, Rachel, Penny, Rosemary

Slip Model - Page 5 HEMyqS6v_tSlip Model - Page 5 BNmcc7Iw_tSlip Model - Page 5 SKVE2cj2_tSlip Model - Page 5 R84mPTpo_tSlip Model - Page 5 Lv2NZCDS_tSlip Model - Page 5 A4rObPO9_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZjJriY62_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:06 pm

Back on 29/5/16 the 2nd post on page 1 of this thread I endeavoured to describe a DVD, Amanda 1. I didn't attach ant pics to illustrate the DVD nor did I put in a link to the samples on the Slipmodel site. I look to correct both omissions:

https://www.slipmodel.com/AmandaDVD1.htm

Slip Model - Page 5 SdwEfLvC_tSlip Model - Page 5 FqVeOU0A_tSlip Model - Page 5 631xsr6c_tSlip Model - Page 5 JBvfIomW_tSlip Model - Page 5 N0ABjd8A_tSlip Model - Page 5 UlZp1fuG_tSlip Model - Page 5 ITJv1oH4_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZRiIuXSo_tSlip Model - Page 5 IteWWK2R_tSlip Model - Page 5 GmLaq0Ju_tSlip Model - Page 5 QLX3DvjQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 O9R7Dsrc_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZHA6ETUT_tSlip Model - Page 5 Z4CNrEfn_tSlip Model - Page 5 R4sJbpDG_tSlip Model - Page 5 4XrELP3C_tSlip Model - Page 5 P0M18nxd_tSlip Model - Page 5 T4luzZqx_tSlip Model - Page 5 OR1hhe9K_tSlip Model - Page 5 GuVkAQ6t_tSlip Model - Page 5 SvHvBLnt_tSlip Model - Page 5 12cccShL_tSlip Model - Page 5 6IakeUxa_tSlip Model - Page 5 OgLwFlOw_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Petula DVD 1  -  3 Films  -  56 Minutes

Mt first thoughts on seeing Petula were wow! This is a classy lady way out of my league.

Film 1 - In the garden she sat there with an absolutely gorgeous slip on show, the camera moving all around her picking up beautiful scalloped lace and so snowy white. When she started talking it was as though a goddess had deigned to speak to me. Petula said she was wearing her summer skirt and later that she was wearing a little petticoat under it today. Standing, the slip was longer than the skirt to start with and then she started lifting the skirt. There were some nice upskirt shots. Indoors she asked “do you like my little petticoat?” Then added “I like wearing them, I’ve got lots of them”. Loved the upskirts shots as she walked around. She smiled into the camera and asked “do you like seeing my petticoat showing?” She asked “would you like me to lift up my skirt and show some more of my petticoat?”  And teased with "I hope you're not looking up my skirt." And asked "would you like me to tke  off my skirt?" It seemed too good to be true when she took her skirt off. She looked fabulous in white halfslip and top but I was pleased when she took the top off. So slim so sexy. Writhing around on the floor she said "it's a pretty little slip don't you think". There was still nearly 6.5 minutes to go when she took her slip off. Nearly 3 minutes left when she took her bra off.

Film 2 - In the living room Petula is wearing a dark brown suit with jacket open to show black fullslip no bra, see through lace at bust. Apparently she likes the feel of a slip on her body. When she takes her jacket off we see spaghetti straps. Petula asked "would you like me to take off my skirt so that you can see all of my tight black slip?" With her skirt off the slip had only tiny lace at the hem, better lace at 2 side vents. Petula smiled into the camera and said “I’m just going to go out and hang some of my petticoats on the line”. She went outside in her slip. Back inside she asked "do you like my little black nylon slip?" Sometimes she wears this slip to bed because she likes the feel of it. With 3 mins 40s to go she  took her slip off.

Film 3 - In the living room I thought Petula was wearing a dress but she informed: "This is my tight little pencil skirt and I'm wearing a satin slip underneath." All the while pointing down to the white lace peeking below her blue pencil skirt. It became clear that she was wearing a black top nothing like the blue skirt. More and more pretty lace shows. It’s beautiful lace. Petula said “ooh look my petticoat’s showing, in fact I never where a skirt or dress without a slip”. Later she asked “would you like to feel my satin slip?” She pulled her skirt back showing more and more of her gorgeous white slip as , it looked lovely. She took her top off first. Later asking: “Would you like me to take my tight blue pencil skirt off so that you can see my slip?” Her beautiful slip has a side vent with a triangle of lace going up one side of the split. Looks like satin. She took her bra off again. What Clell called ‘Indian maiden’, topless in a half slip. She asked:“Would you like to play with my slip?” And later: “Shall I take off my slip?” She did.

https://www.slipmodel.com/DVD.htm
https://www.slipmodel.com/Petula/Petula.htm

Some stills:

Slip Model - Page 5 2kQRXvwc_tSlip Model - Page 5 MOZNlOVR_tSlip Model - Page 5 DkgNmOyT_tSlip Model - Page 5 ALiqNFqA_tSlip Model - Page 5 Bdg2TCXm_tSlip Model - Page 5 L8Kz0lrY_tSlip Model - Page 5 LWSwc3mP_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZOhJLl1Z_tSlip Model - Page 5 3mutxOw2_tSlip Model - Page 5 YNGBOHmS_tSlip Model - Page 5 SPvR4oTs_tSlip Model - Page 5 C83sO6pS_tSlip Model - Page 5 RMgyfVxV_tSlip Model - Page 5 ASim2oPk_tSlip Model - Page 5 YNjW22AL_tSlip Model - Page 5 Tx0nC0vq_tSlip Model - Page 5 1eD1sb9C_tSlip Model - Page 5 37yPqRuH_tSlip Model - Page 5 ERx7dtDu_tSlip Model - Page 5 M5wexuTk_tSlip Model - Page 5 AgcUr6Ve_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:52 am

Back on 11/10/16 the 4th post on page 1 of this thread I endeavoured to describe a DVD, Katie DVD2. I didn't attach ant pics to illustrate the DVD nor did I put in a link to the samples on the Slipmodel site. I look to correct both omissions:

https://www.slipmodel.com/Katie/KatieDVD2.htm

Slip Model - Page 5 LxgEFeGS_tSlip Model - Page 5 HjACFEI7_tSlip Model - Page 5 NFnV6RxM_tSlip Model - Page 5 2QlCRfkB_tSlip Model - Page 5 1aZJkU0E_tSlip Model - Page 5 Juhix8AC_tSlip Model - Page 5 AncMQiJd_tSlip Model - Page 5 T3Z05ae3_tSlip Model - Page 5 EQjacvpq_tSlip Model - Page 5 DX99OBuI_tSlip Model - Page 5 GTqaGCm1_tSlip Model - Page 5 KEI4XDUR_tSlip Model - Page 5 GzVrfCcP_tSlip Model - Page 5 TbGd9lgQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 XIuW9iQT_tSlip Model - Page 5 FJ5nN742_tSlip Model - Page 5 RCvQTBGo_tSlip Model - Page 5 Ihy3T9ph_tSlip Model - Page 5 T4YeyNkp_tSlip Model - Page 5 MEm03m3Y_tSlip Model - Page 5 MgzTOK0a_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:30 am

The latest 'Free Photos' to have been posted

https://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirls.html

Left to Right: Avril, Lauren, Bridee, Ruth, Anneke, Sophia and lastly the gorgeous girl in the fabulous white fullslip is Katie

Slip Model - Page 5 ISaL6kMT_tSlip Model - Page 5 Yq11VH58_tSlip Model - Page 5 PWX7LwDP_tSlip Model - Page 5 1ZRETYEP_tSlip Model - Page 5 WeZKU4QB_tSlip Model - Page 5 HUG52Hdl_tSlip Model - Page 5 4Oi4zbsU_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:39 am

Download 5
4 films 13 minutes

1. Roxanne is sitting on a stool wearing a short, tight, grey skirt with a fair bit of white, lace-hemmed slip and her stocking tops showing. In one hand she has the ubiquitous glass of wine, the other is pulling on her slip. She explains: “As you can see I’m wearing a really small petticoat so I have to keep pulling it down. It keeps riding up,” She continues by pulling her skirt back in to place but there is always some slip on show with fine close-ups. When she stands up the skirt threatens to hide all of the slip but Roxanne pulls the slip back into view. There are more close-ups of her lace. 1:49
2. Charlotte is wearing a white housecoat which she describes as her uniform. She sits on a sofa with her slip lace peeking from beneath her uniform and asks “is there anything you would like me to do for you?” Crossing her legs hides her slip so she readjusts briefly showing a little more. It looks like there is a double hem of lace. With a little peeking she says “it’s a nice petticoat. I don’t know if I should show you yet though.” As she moves and plays with the hem of her uniform offering tantalising glimpses she says “I like this petticoat. Do you like it?” As she pulls on her slip she says “there’s ribbon through it too, can you see it?” As she folds her uniform back there is a wonderful close-up of the double lace hem. Standing up she lifts her uniform, we can now see that her gorgeous slip has a deep lace hem with a kind of border before the last bit of lace. It has a front vent with the border stitching follows. Charlotte says “I think I might take my uniform off. You’ll see me in my petticoat.” She lets her uniform drop back into place and turns her attention to her zip. It starts up at the top, Charlotte slowly pulls it down to around waist high. The upper part of the uniform gapes open and we know she is wearing a fullslip with beautiful lace at the bust. She pulls the uniform back and off of her arms then pulls it down to the ground and steps out of it. She is a fabulous sight standing in her gorgeous white fullslip with satin straps. Looking into the camera she asks “do you like it?” 7:13
3. Kimberly is sitting in an armchair with her dress falling back down her crossed legs. There is a little slip lace in view she says “I hope you’re not looking up my dress.” As she lifts the hem of her dress we can see all of the pretty lace trim and some of the shiny bit, it is a pink slip. Kimberly talks about her dress for a while then says “since I see you, yes I see you looking up my dress, you’ll notice the lace on my hem. Isn’t it pretty? My beautiful petticoat.” As she brings more of her slip into view she says “I hope you like it. This feels so soft and smooth against my legs. It’s so good.” We don’t find out if it is a half-slip or a fullslip. Kimberly has a way of talking to the camera, so sensuous. 2:23
4. Kimberly is out in the countryside, immediately she lifts her skirt to show off plenty of gorgeous white slip and announces; “I think I’ll take my skirt off now.” She undoes the side zip and lets her skirt fall down to the grass. The lace detail at the hem is in an up and down shape with the point quite a long way up the slip, the central peak being the highest. The very bottom of the lace is gently scalloped. When Kimerly turned the back of the slip was different. The deep lace hem was at one continuous height. She doesn’t take her blouse off but I think it’s a half-slip. 1:35

https://www.slipmodel.com/Download5.htm

Slip Model - Page 5 B4LDfTia_tSlip Model - Page 5 0mQWpfPv_tSlip Model - Page 5 MvSoPr39_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:40 am

On the 'Free Photo' page: https://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirls.html
Under the 1st pic of Elise there is a free sample video to download, 3 minutes 48 seconds of Elise showing her pretty white lace-hemmed slip.

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:05 am

his is the photo that accompanies the free download

Slip Model - Page 5 7nfFAqxo_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:29 pm

https://sendvid.com/3tslb152

Hopefully this link will take you to the free sample video of Elise

Rhino2_UK

sliplover46 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:54 pm

The latest 'Free Photos' to have been posted

https://www.slipmodel.com/Slipgirls.html

Left to right: Kimberly, Hollie, Elise, Claire & Juliette

Slip Model - Page 5 CrscaYUV_tSlip Model - Page 5 46vngxWO_tSlip Model - Page 5 6seonRzZ_tSlip Model - Page 5 F4fVk4jf_tSlip Model - Page 5 XOWhfXAo_t

Rhino2_UK

sliplover46 and Brandella182 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:21 am

Back on 12/10/16 the 5th post on page 1 of this thread I endeavoured to describe a DVD, Katie DVD3. I didn't attach ant pics to illustrate the DVD nor did I put in a link to the samples on the Slipmodel site. I look to correct both omissions:

https://www.slipmodel.com/Katie/Katie3.htm

Slip Model - Page 5 GxEEK4Vh_tSlip Model - Page 5 2r2KZCwZ_tSlip Model - Page 5 1qxySGgC_tSlip Model - Page 5 HqZeL7oN_tSlip Model - Page 5 EBwqf6Uu_tSlip Model - Page 5 Tg9uGPx9_tSlip Model - Page 5 VrWrqk8B_tSlip Model - Page 5 TxcIiAnf_tSlip Model - Page 5 9bw1MNzI_tSlip Model - Page 5 RznUMJkD_tSlip Model - Page 5 KvkxkfyP_tSlip Model - Page 5 JUIgQeyt_tSlip Model - Page 5 VS2JesEd_tSlip Model - Page 5 YojpBRTE_tSlip Model - Page 5 VHWrDQX4_tSlip Model - Page 5 FV21r2gF_tSlip Model - Page 5 G1nn1iGB_tSlip Model - Page 5 YpwSbE9j_tSlip Model - Page 5 Ek1iLY36_tSlip Model - Page 5 DODHu4nd_tSlip Model - Page 5 C2WNnnqe_tSlip Model - Page 5 1MbFlOEl_tSlip Model - Page 5 RBxPoLJk_tSlip Model - Page 5 Ywf7JFHe_tSlip Model - Page 5 TSWMXRNo_tSlip Model - Page 5 Hd2KIDU4_tSlip Model - Page 5 LHlKnUlR_tSlip Model - Page 5 GNBhVIqR_tSlip Model - Page 5 LkyPRtyL_tSlip Model - Page 5 WOU68qpv_tSlip Model - Page 5 D4bEL3un_tSlip Model - Page 5 PXNfIkzM_tSlip Model - Page 5 Vyz9PBss_tSlip Model - Page 5 JGoqggy3_tSlip Model - Page 5 7wGZdB7u_t

Rhino2_UK

sliplover46 and wiggles49 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Oh I miss the days of being able to get glimpses of slips everywhere you turned.
sliplover46
sliplover46

wiggles49 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:32 pm

Rosemary - Archive Video 1
1 Video 23m 38s

Rosemary was a favourite of mine from the early days of ‘Slip Model’ back when it was known as ‘DF Graphics’ and the medium for buying video footage was CD.
This starts with Rosemary sitting on a wicker chair in what might be a conservatory. Her legs are crossed with a book on her lap. She is wearing a black skirt with a sliver of white lace peeking along all of the visible hem. She puts the book down and asks “What are you looking at?” Her hand drops to the hem of her skirt revealing slightly more lace. “You’re not looking at my petticoat are you.” She teases. Rosemary gently pulls her skirt back a bit, there is quite a deep lace hem on her slip. With the camera closing in she says “isn’t the lace beautiful.”
When Rosemary stands up there is white slip showing in places below the hem of her pleated skirt. She informs the viewer “today I am wearing stockings and high heels.” She tells us she likes the skirt a lot and starts sliding some of the skirt up her leg saying “underneath I’m wearing a white petticoat.” She pulls her skirt with both hands showing more and more of her beautiful slip, up above the deep lace hem to the shiny bit, there is a bow at the top of the lace. “It’s very pretty, what do you think?” She sits back down before the scene switches to a bedroom.
Sitting on the bed applying lipstick there is a pretty slip on the bed beside her. Her legs are crossed, lace is peeping in one small spot. The application of lipstick completed she looks to camera and asks “are you hoping to see my petticoat? We’ll see. See if you’ve been a good boy.” She plays with the hem of her skirt flashing a little slip. After flashing a little more “do you really want to see it?” Silently she pulls her skirt back showing quite a lot of pretty white slip and touching the bow. Smiling artfully at the camera “so, you want to see a bit more do you?”
Standing up there is a fair bit of slip showing below the hem of her skirt, particularly at the back. She twirls, which makes her pleated skirt push out and lift a little to show a little more slip. She pulls at each side of her skirt which raises the middle section to reveal lots of beautiful slip and says “isn’t it cute”.
The camera was good and low as Rosemary bent over a stool to pick it up showing lots of glorious slip. The stool deposited in the middle of the room she said “I might stand on this for a while, the views a bit better.” Stood on the stool with the camera looking up her skirt she asked “what do you think of that?” Turning gingerly on the stool to face the camera she began lifting her skirt a little.
There was a slight shift in scene. Rosemary still in the bedroom, standing on solid ground asked “would you like me to lift up the front of my skirt and show you the petticoat underneath?” She then proceeded to do just that. It was the highest she had lifted her skirt, the most slip she had shown and she held her skirt up for quite some time. Handling the beautiful lace she exclaimed “look at that”. The camera was in close, she asked “do you like my petticoat?”
When she eventually let her skirt fall back into place she picked up the slip from the bed and held it against her so that it looked as though she were wearing a beige half-slip with lace detail at the hem and no skirt. Saying as she did so “I found this little one in the shops the other day. Maybe I’ll try it on for you later.” Having put the beige slip down and looking the picture of innocence Rose asked “would you like me to take off my skirt?” She undoes the zip, gently pulls the skirt down over her hips and lets go. With her skirt at her feet she steps out of it. The bottom of her blouse obscures the waistband of her slip but she soon takes the blouse off. It isn’t very long before the slip comes off, then the shoes, then the tights. Next she steps into the beige half-slip and pulls it into place.
Sitting on the bed she plays with her slip. The lace detail is an extra layer on top of the beige shiny bit that doesn’t reach right to the end of the shiny bit. She asks “how do you feel when you see me wearing my petticoat?” After a minute or so Rosemary says “I have lots of fun when I’m wearing my petticoats.”
Standing up she picks up another half-slip and says “I might try this little black one on, I haven’t worn it for a long time”. Sure enough the beige half-slip is pulled down to her ankles. She soon puts the black, lace-trimmed half-slip on. It matches her bra. Sitting on the bed Rosemary asks “do you like what you’ve seen?”
I did like what I saw, very much. I was also very much enjoyed hearing Rosemary speak.

The link to this download is a long way down the screen here:
https://www.slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm

Stills from the shoot:
Slip Model - Page 5 Gw22hZ1S_t Slip Model - Page 5 Ib7TjB1J_t Slip Model - Page 5 MvJ0L0B3_t Slip Model - Page 5 BbMectrX_t Slip Model - Page 5 NNkb4V5n_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am

Back on 13/10/16 the 6th post on page 1 of this thread I endeavoured to describe a DVD, Katie DVD1. I didn't attach ant pics to illustrate the DVD nor did I put in a link to the samples on the Slipmodel site. I look to correct both omissions:

https://www.slipmodel.com/DVD.htm  4 pics on the main page, mixed in with other DVDs

https://www.slipmodel.com/Katie/KatieDVD1.htm  A sample page just for this DVD

Slip Model - Page 5 J0vRfKXp_tSlip Model - Page 5 DA2imadF_tSlip Model - Page 5 EWe62mD9_tSlip Model - Page 5 5vxW75F5_tSlip Model - Page 5 LZP93DHn_tSlip Model - Page 5 JJHqR9zC_tSlip Model - Page 5 GH5PkNEE_tSlip Model - Page 5 ARkUfb0y_tSlip Model - Page 5 DJCYQ5ic_tSlip Model - Page 5 Tzo0XE77_tSlip Model - Page 5 6uYI1Hr1_tSlip Model - Page 5 QYjAqNBw_tSlip Model - Page 5 LramjDo3_tSlip Model - Page 5 7XSHNpFU_tSlip Model - Page 5 328VguJ7_tSlip Model - Page 5 V4xfjsI9_tSlip Model - Page 5 0xjyjRsZ_tSlip Model - Page 5 VUHvGKJj_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZTOTnYje_tSlip Model - Page 5 SaZKaL0y_tSlip Model - Page 5 YDD3ACnR_tSlip Model - Page 5 ZiRdOTWf_tSlip Model - Page 5 LpiJt0tP_tSlip Model - Page 5 1rE81AUE_tSlip Model - Page 5 8jBCSdPl_tSlip Model - Page 5 KXP8vtCO_tSlip Model - Page 5 UtmwWsws_tSlip Model - Page 5 SoqbRMD8_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:42 pm

Juliette  -  Download 4  -  15 minutes 7 seconds

Juliette is sitting on the sofa in the living room wearing a white blouse with contrasting black skirt. The contrast continues at the hem of her skirt where there is white slip lace showing. She tells us this is her corporate look. Fingering her lace, she adds:
“I also wear a white slip because it is nice to have the contrast.”
The camera moves in for a prolonged close-up of the beautiful peeking lace before moving up to Juliette’s beautiful face as she asks:
“Do you think I’m wearing a half-slip or a fullslip?”
The camera drops back down to inspect the gorgeous slip. When Juliette stands up her slip is longer than her skirt, she turns so that we can see it shows all around. The camera drops to the floor to provide an upskirt view. Sitting back down Juliette pulls a little more slip into view, not just the gorgeous lace but also some of the shiny bit. Fingering her slip we see the top of her black stocking. Moving her legs around shows more beautiful slip and more stocking tops.
Next a low-angle camera follows her up the stairs. She pauses at the top of the stairs and lifts her skirt a little. The camera stays in place for the descent and more splendid views. Juliette doesn’t seem to mind that we are looking up her skirt. Half-way down she turns and goes back up the stairs.
Juliette is lying on the bed, her lovely slip is still in view. Up and looking in the mirror she is bending over with the low angle camera there to make the most of the opportunity. Smiling to camera Juliette asks:
“Would you like to see more of my petticoat?”
Lifting her skirt to show more beautiful snow white slip she asks:
“Is it a half or a full slip?”
Having offered to show us some of her others Juliette produces a white slip from the wardrobe. She tells us:
“It’s a vintage Dutch-made nylon fullslip.”
Holding the next fullslip to her body it is almost as though she is wearing it. She explains:
“Sometimes I like to wear black.”
Third and last is a cream fullslip with gray lace at hem and bust. All the while the beautiful white lace is peeking below the hem of her skirt. Now that her hands are free Juliette turns to lifting her skirt again. She asks:
“Shall I take off my skirt so that you can see all of my petticoat?”
I do love hearing her talk. She turns her back to camera so that the viewer can watch her unbutton her skirt. The skirt is pulled down over her hips then allowed to drop to the floor whereupon Juliette steps out of it. In answer to the earlier question, it is clearly a half-slip. It isn’t long before Juliette unbuttons her blouse and then removes it.
When Juliette subsequently removes her slip she is left in black bra and knickers and black hold-up stockings.

Only one still from this download

Slip Model - Page 5 ISGRmcXZ_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:25 am

Back on 16/10/16 the 7th post on page 1 of this thread I offered a brief description of a very fine DVD, Claire DVD1. I didn't attach any pics to illustrate the DVD I just put in a link to the samples on the Slipmodel site. I look to correct that omission:

Slip Model - Page 5 VbfiOD47_tSlip Model - Page 5 NqokzokN_tSlip Model - Page 5 W8Ioy1MB_tSlip Model - Page 5 YwAZTz1G_tSlip Model - Page 5 UzOKLqze_tSlip Model - Page 5 QcSr89CP_tSlip Model - Page 5 Ud43Ge12_tSlip Model - Page 5 HK58OmfO_tSlip Model - Page 5 RGJC0XoL_tSlip Model - Page 5 0Rce4kd7_tSlip Model - Page 5 JfwVpiLq_tSlip Model - Page 5 38DblfY9_tSlip Model - Page 5 XPyytSYA_tSlip Model - Page 5 2UgvSXj5_tSlip Model - Page 5 AG0UAAhQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 RtFyfHqe_tSlip Model - Page 5 UZDIJJsQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 SzcYFTrS_tSlip Model - Page 5 Pp4wlRyc_tSlip Model - Page 5 RDIWCNTG_tSlip Model - Page 5 GJX6dTC6_tSlip Model - Page 5 PaJPUNMV_tSlip Model - Page 5 Kz4m3Fsm_tSlip Model - Page 5 IeHMRz5i_tSlip Model - Page 5 LLBVRLD2_tSlip Model - Page 5 TiDnnT4A_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Fri May 28, 2021 10:51 am

Annabelle  -  Download 1  -  11 Minutes 49 Seconds

Pretty Annabelle is sitting by the French doors looking at a magazine, her tartan skirt is in shadow so we can only just make out the white lace peeking from beneath. As the camera moves in and scrolls down her legs the beautiful lace is clearly defined. Her blouse is a bit see-through and it is clear that she is wearing half-slip and bra.
In the living room Annabelle is sitting on a sofa her white slip lace still peeks. Touching the hem of her skirt she brings a bit more slip into view, we can see the depth of the lace trim plus some of the shiny bit. Annabelle explains that she is wearing a vintage half-slip today. She continues to play with the hem of her skirt flashing more of her pretty slip. When she stands up her slip is showing beneath the hem of her skirt at the back. Annabelle lifts her skirt to show more of her slip. After a bit it is time to take her skirt off, subsequently she unbuttons her blouse which of course also has to be removed.

https://slipmodel.com/downloadsinfo.htm

Slip Model - Page 5 ReIellI3_tSlip Model - Page 5 KE7osmBL_tSlip Model - Page 5 E7jj2ddq_tSlip Model - Page 5 9qFWemUs_tSlip Model - Page 5 3FzZ5mL1_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:02 pm

Back on 17/10/16 the 8th post on page 1 of this thread I offered a brief description of a rather splendid DVD, Claire DVD2. I didn't attach any pics to illustrate the DVD I just put in a link to the samples on the Slipmodel site. I look to correct that omission:

Slip Model - Page 5 SOe4I1WD_tSlip Model - Page 5 Hn1RaRJt_tSlip Model - Page 5 XskJfhOQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 NX5GyOYw_tSlip Model - Page 5 KX3vK88Z_tSlip Model - Page 5 Zovuckb3_tSlip Model - Page 5 DTvCJDVF_tSlip Model - Page 5 8t9f4ErB_tSlip Model - Page 5 VQCt7Pko_tSlip Model - Page 5 Mvkhhbee_tSlip Model - Page 5 FDMKQ8ND_tSlip Model - Page 5 8qFR4xwt_tSlip Model - Page 5 OXHsIiMc_tSlip Model - Page 5 VJhmdNle_tSlip Model - Page 5 MRjQz0ct_tSlip Model - Page 5 0iTo4Zeo_tSlip Model - Page 5 YlTjuXMg_tSlip Model - Page 5 UAUxvLgl_tSlip Model - Page 5 RcrBHXkS_tSlip Model - Page 5 X0ORT3Uj_tSlip Model - Page 5 SAVTImbZ_tSlip Model - Page 5 GkyrQmdJ_tSlip Model - Page 5 GHCd26TP_tSlip Model - Page 5 DnbuOjOF_tSlip Model - Page 5 RIOK8n8X_tSlip Model - Page 5 H1NAlVlU_tSlip Model - Page 5 KMmUyFXj_tSlip Model - Page 5 YrEK8bew_tSlip Model - Page 5 XBzfeLgZ_tSlip Model - Page 5 D6in7GGT_tSlip Model - Page 5 MT3qLUlP_tSlip Model - Page 5 K4dczsYQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 LtAoPs72_tSlip Model - Page 5 L2iUjDU7_t

Rhino2_UK

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino2_UK Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:29 am

The compilation download Slip Clips 7 is currently being advertised:

https://www.slipmodel.com/Updates2021.html
https://www.slipmodel.com/SlipClips7.html

Featuring Avril, Claudia, Rebecca & Juliette. These are the promo shots:

Slip Model - Page 5 OQ2UTXL1_tSlip Model - Page 5 SvorpXz9_tSlip Model - Page 5 D01JcPAx_tSlip Model - Page 5 EmAxDQ3k_tSlip Model - Page 5 GYas8NrL_tSlip Model - Page 5 YSwn0cUS_tSlip Model - Page 5 ACYDCsJL_tSlip Model - Page 5 Ji5Y2ydN_tSlip Model - Page 5 CacdtMJg_tSlip Model - Page 5 TkGTv53C_tSlip Model - Page 5 QWtXaIAt_tSlip Model - Page 5 6iyGPc6I_tSlip Model - Page 5 T95q0u7T_tSlip Model - Page 5 NDASqhxb_tSlip Model - Page 5 Ug51PJIQ_tSlip Model - Page 5 BqMqUJ6Z_tSlip Model - Page 5 Filde5RH_tSlip Model - Page 5 DrVkue9W_tSlip Model - Page 5 NtMTn8yP_tSlip Model - Page 5 BazlpfVK_tSlip Model - Page 5 BWhATGJs_t

Rhino2_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next