Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip Sightings

+12
maczib
Slipaddict
Halfslip83
BigAl
61john
GregInOz
annette-in-slips
unixman72000
pcsks01
Gazso
Robbies
Spanky57
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 6 Empty Re: Slip Sightings

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:28 pm

BigAl wrote:Great photos especially one of the lady in the beige split skirt with a white slip showing th through the split in he skirt. Absolutely love seeing through a split in the skirt my favorite is the black split ski skirt with a white lace slip showing it's the sexiest look that I ever saw

BigAl

I have to agree with you there. Slips and lace need to be in a slit on a skirt!

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:19 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
BigAl wrote:Great photos especially one of the lady in the beige split skirt with a white slip showing th through the split in he skirt. Absolutely love seeing through a split in the skirt my favorite is the black split ski skirt with a white lace slip showing it's the sexiest look that I ever saw

BigAl

I have to agree with you there.  Slips and lace need to be in a slit on a skirt!
oh god yeah especailly a black skirt with a white slip showing from the slit my wife slips have shown lots like that

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:58 pm

oh yeah slip showing from slits in skirts so hot

61john

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 pm

Halfslip83 wrote:Slip Sightings - Page 6 Screen56
Love all that lace flowing out from her skirt!
oh yeah white silky lacy slip showed for us to see

61john

61john and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:21 pm

annette-in-slips wrote:Hi Boys.
I think you may find more women wear slips than you may think, I for one have always worn a slip if my skirt or dress needs it, nothing worse than knowing people can see straight thro a frock!
I think it rather poor taste to see womens skirt bowing in at the legs where you can pretty much be sure she has not got a slip on underneath, especially when the wind is blowing against you!

Another little delight can be had on these windy days is when you wear slightly the wrong dress and the material is fairly light, the wind gets hold of the hem and up it goes, thank goodness when you have a slip on then and yes, I know its a turn on for the slip watcher to spy, but hey it does no harm to know that either!

When a slip can easily be seen its because the bottom is too near the hem of your skirt, I try to allow about 4 inches, unless I happen to be wearing net underneath then I don't mind that showing a little! Thats often one reason why you might wear net so it can be seen and if I were a little brave I could always sew some cerise Satin trim or brightly coloured ribbon on the hem so it really did attract attention, but alas I am not as brave as I would like!
Oh how I miss the 50s and 60s!
Annette xx

Annette please share more of Lacy slip exposure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:14 am

annette-in-slips wrote:Hi Boys.
I think you may find more women wear slips than you may think, I for one have always worn a slip if my skirt or dress needs it, nothing worse than knowing people can see straight thro a frock!
I think it rather poor taste to see womens skirt bowing in at the legs where you can pretty much be sure she has not got a slip on underneath, especially when the wind is blowing against you!

Another little delight can be had on these windy days is when you wear slightly the wrong dress and the material is fairly light, the wind gets hold of the hem and up it goes, thank goodness when you have a slip on then and yes, I know its a turn on for the slip watcher to spy, but hey it does no harm to know that either!

When a slip can easily be seen its because the bottom is too near the hem of your skirt, I try to allow about 4 inches, unless I happen to be wearing net underneath then I don't mind that showing a little! Thats often one reason why you might wear net so it can be seen and if I were a little brave I could always sew some cerise Satin trim or brightly coloured ribbon on the hem so it really did attract attention, but alas I am not as brave as I would like!
Oh how I miss the 50s and 60s!
Annette xx

Would love to hear about more of your beautiful lace slips showing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmac Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:56 pm

There are not many sites on the Web showing slips these days and you have to search far and wide to see them.Some japanese sites delve into slip.fetishes worth a look

Bmac

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

Bmac wrote:There are not many sites on the Web showing slips these days and you have to search far and wide to see them.Some japanese sites delve into slip.fetishes worth a look

Which ones?
Unfortunately, Slipheaven website has gone, so the links page isn't available there anymore.
They had a good list of URLs with descriptions of each site. The good old days of Frank Rusha, Japanese Sliplover and Pardon Me Your Slip Is Showing websites are long gone.

Slipaddict

underscored likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:23 am

Slipaddict wrote:
Bmac wrote:There are not many sites on the Web showing slips these days and you have to search far and wide to see them.Some japanese sites delve into slip.fetishes worth a look

Which ones?
Unfortunately, Slipheaven website has gone, so the links page isn't available there anymore.
They had a good list of URLs with descriptions of each site. The good old days of Frank Rusha, Japanese Sliplover and Pardon Me Your Slip Is Showing websites are long gone.

I hate this so sad

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:23 pm

Another that is gone but had some really good stories, LLAPA (Lingerie Lovers And Panty Art)
sliplover46
sliplover46

Nylonlust, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:30 am

I use to loveLLPA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 6 Empty The Wife Rips Her Skirt

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:42 am

This comes from my wife from back when she worked at a bank in the 90’s. Enjoy!

I work as an assistant manager at a bank. I love to dress sexy but conservative. I had worn a new suit at work that included a pencil skirt that was knee length and fitted. Walking from my office to the lobby I had dropped some papers. I was talking to a customer and many people were in the lobby. Anyway without thinking I bent at the knee to quickly pick up the items then stand up. In that 30 seconds there was a loud RIP and then I ended up falling down. The skirt ripped up the back all the way to the waist and had fallen to my ankles tripping me. I was sprawled on the floor in just my lacy red Farr West half slip with four inch lace showing all. The skirt was on the floor. I got up and went running to the bathroom trying to cover myself with my hands. I could here laughter and cheers. Worse it was all taped on the security cameras. I had to take the week off and even today I hear giggles from my coworkers.

Back to top Go down

Slip Sightings - Page 6 Empty Love it, ???? what a sexy mishap experience for your wife. I can just imagine the scene of sheer panic and embarrassment as she exposes her sexy silky red half slip to everyone in the bank. What I would to have the original CCTV film footage. ????

Post by Nylonlust Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:47 am

Sliplover56 wrote:This comes from my wife from back when she worked at a bank in the 90’s.  Enjoy!

I work as an assistant manager at a bank. I love to dress sexy but conservative. I had worn a new suit at work that included a pencil skirt that was knee length and fitted. Walking from my office to the lobby I had dropped some papers. I was talking to a customer and many people were in the lobby. Anyway without thinking I bent at the knee to quickly pick up the items then stand up. In that 30 seconds there was a loud RIP and then I ended up falling down. The skirt ripped up the back all the way to the waist and had fallen to my ankles tripping me. I was sprawled on the floor in just my lacy red Farr West half slip with four inch lace showing all.  The skirt was on the floor. I got up and went running to the bathroom trying to cover myself with my hands. I could here laughter and cheers. Worse it was all taped on the security cameras. I had to take the week off and even today I hear giggles from my coworkers.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nylonlust

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:00 am

Love it😲, what a sexy mishap experience for your wife. I can just imagine the scene of sheer panic and embarrassment as she exposes her sexy silky red half slip to everyone in the bank. What I would do have the original CCTV film footage. 🙏😁😁

Nylonlust

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:19 am

Nylonlust wrote:Love it😲, what a sexy mishap experience for your wife. I can just imagine the scene of sheer panic and embarrassment as she  exposes her sexy silky red half slip to everyone in the bank. What I would do have the original CCTV film footage. 🙏😁😁

At Nylonlust would love to have hat video as well. I would have loved to see this in real time. She has a lot of slip exposure at that bank job . She loves to expose but not that time. She did tell me in the morning is this skirt too tight? I said no not at all!!!’

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:41 pm

Nice slip shows!!!!Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0512
Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0511
Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0510[url=https://servimg.com/view/20548520/50][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/20/54/85/20/img_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:42 pm

Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0514
Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0513
Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0515

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:09 am

Sliplover56 wrote:Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0514
Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0513
Slip Sightings - Page 6 Img_0515

I absolutely love the girl in the beige skirt bending forward and white nylon slip through the peek of her skirt vent😜 reminds me of Mrs fielding at school she was wearing a navy pencil shirt knee length as she was helping a class mate directly to my right she bent over to show him something on his papers and she did the fairly tight fitting pencil skirt stretched, opening the kick vent on the back of her skirt to open wider to reveal the her most sexy white silky lace which also had a split vent with beautiful embroidered lace around the hem and slip vent. I was in heaven as this was so close and perfect eye level. With being that close I could have easily reached with now my trembling hands and caressed the silky lace silky slip and glide it through
my fingers. But I'm sure my fellow class mates would have spotted me 😂. I could not stop thinking of her and she would drive me crazy every time I would see her.
Happy days

Nylonlust

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:56 pm

Nylonlust wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:This comes from my wife from back when she worked at a bank in the 90’s.  Enjoy!

I work as an assistant manager at a bank. I love to dress sexy but conservative. I had worn a new suit at work that included a pencil skirt that was knee length and fitted. Walking from my office to the lobby I had dropped some papers. I was talking to a customer and many people were in the lobby. Anyway without thinking I bent at the knee to quickly pick up the items then stand up. In that 30 seconds there was a loud RIP and then I ended up falling down. The skirt ripped up the back all the way to the waist and had fallen to my ankles tripping me. I was sprawled on the floor in just my lacy red Farr West half slip with four inch lace showing all.  The skirt was on the floor. I got up and went running to the bathroom trying to cover myself with my hands. I could here laughter and cheers. Worse it was all taped on the security cameras. I had to take the week off and even today I hear giggles from my coworkers.
wow that must have been embaressing at the bank but all o f her slip on show mmmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:18 pm

61john wrote:
Nylonlust wrote:

wow that must have been  embaressing at the bank  but all o f her slip on show mmmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, john61 she saw quite embarrassed by the fact that at least 50-75 men and women saw her. She told me a few days later that the attention kind of excited her !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6