Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip fantasy

3 posters

Go down

Slip fantasy  Empty Slip fantasy

Post by Nylonlust Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:26 am

Hello fellow slip lovers. Let me ask this... how many of you whilst at work, school teacher, wedding party or even walking down the street etc, have seen a lovely looking lady who you suspect is wearing a silky slip under her skirt, or even a quick flash of nylon lace as confirmation. I'm for one, and I'm sure that there are many others who have wished for a fantasy of being able to freeze time, and go over to them and basically hike up their skirt or dress to see her lacy silky underskirt in all its glory.
I would go back to the early 90's when I used to work in retail with Jayne, she was a stunner and dressed demure and immaculate. One day she was wearing a satin style blouse with a long pleated black skirt. We had a fire drill one morning and mustered outside. Where we were standing was a brief breeze that caught Jaynes pleated skirt hem revealing 2 inches delicate lace and snowy white silky nylon above. I was memorised knowing I caught a brief glimpse of what sexy slip she was wearing that day. I only wish I had a special ability to freeze time at that moment to lift her skirt and see and feel every detail of her sexy slip. If you had that option to freeze time, what would be your  ideal scenario. I would love to hear your stories

Nylonlust

silky73, 61john, MomWoreSlips, underscored, sliplover46 and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fantasy  Empty slips mmmmm

Post by 61john Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:04 pm

yes i would love to freeze time to and lift skirts or dreses to see slips mmmmmm. my wife slip sused to show lots in public mostly from slits in her skirts , some time4s they would show as mush as a foot is that too much / i loved it and i hope other men did too

61john

Back to top Go down

Slip fantasy  Empty Re: Slip fantasy

Post by sliplover46 Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:16 am

Nylonlust wrote:Hello fellow slip lovers. Let me ask this... how many of you whilst at work, school teacher, wedding party or even walking down the street etc, have seen a lovely looking lady who you suspect is wearing a silky slip under her skirt, or even a quick flash of nylon lace as confirmation. I'm for one, and I'm sure that there are many others who have wished for a fantasy of being able to freeze time, and go over to them and basically hike up their skirt or dress to see her lacy silky underskirt in all its glory.
I would go back to the early 90's when I used to work in retail with Jayne, she was a stunner and dressed demure and immaculate. One day she was wearing a satin style blouse with a long pleated black skirt. We had a fire drill one morning and mustered outside. Where we were standing was a brief breeze that caught Jaynes pleated skirt hem revealing 2 inches delicate lace and snowy white silky nylon above. I was memorised knowing I caught a brief glimpse of what sexy slip she was wearing that day. I only wish I had a special ability to freeze time at that moment to lift her skirt and see and feel every detail of her sexy slip. If you had that option to freeze time, what would be your  ideal scenario. I would love to hear your stories

This brings back old memories. I grew up in what I call the Golden Age of Slips! In a city, you would see them everywhere, especially on a windy day. In the office there was always a gal, it seemed, that liked to wear shear blouses with a full slip beneath plainly visible. In High School, I played a game. If I saw a girl I hadn't seen before, I'd try to guess the type of slip she wore (full, half, lacy, plain, etc). I'd try to guess before she got close enough for me to tell. Got pretty good at it too, and many times even guess the make by the lace. Actually it wasn't too hard since all the slips were either Sears or Vanity Fair. The really elegant slips were worn by the women on the faculty.

Your freezing time (done in lots of movies and TV series) would work, but the girls might wonder after they became unfrozen, why their slips were wet! Laughing Laughing Laughing
sliplover46
sliplover46

61john, MomWoreSlips and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:50 am

There are several stories on l
Literotica web site with stories of freezing time. And having fun with slips. It’s called something like David and his remote control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:33 pm

Nylonlust wrote:Hello fellow slip lovers. Let me ask this... how many of you whilst at work, school teacher, wedding party or even walking down the street etc, have seen a lovely looking lady who you suspect is wearing a silky slip under her skirt, or even a quick flash of nylon lace as confirmation. I'm for one, and I'm sure that there are many others who have wished for a fantasy of being able to freeze time, and go over to them and basically hike up their skirt or dress to see her lacy silky underskirt in all its glory.

Nylonlust

I’ve often fantasized about freezing time as well! On Literotica there is a series of stories about a guy named David and a remote control to freeze time and he has a delightful ball of a time. I’m like you I would freeze time and lift skirts dressed and such to see a beautiful lace slip! I would partake is some studying the fine slips the lace the smoothness. I might even go as much as checking the panties out or pantyhose / stockings ! And maybe have hands over her back side to feel the panties and slip together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:11 pm

sliplover46 wrote:

This brings back old memories.  I grew up in what I call the Golden Age of Slips!  In a city, you would see them everywhere, especially on a windy day.  In the office there was always a gal, it seemed, that liked to wear shear blouses with a full slip beneath plainly visible.  In High School, I played a game.  If I saw a girl I hadn't seen before, I'd try to guess the type of slip she wore (full, half, lacy, plain, etc).  I'd try to guess before she got close enough for me to tell.  Got pretty good at it too, and many times even guess the make by the lace.  Actually it wasn't too hard since all the slips were either Sears or Vanity Fair.  The really elegant slips were worn by the women on the faculty.

Your freezing time (done in lots of movies and TV series) would work, but the girls might wonder after they became unfrozen, why their slips were wet! Laughing Laughing Laughing

sliplover46

Yes of course I would wonder if the ladies could figure why how did there beautiful slip got all wet!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sliplover46 Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:47 pm

Sliplover56 wrote:
sliplover46 wrote:

This brings back old memories.  I grew up in what I call the Golden Age of Slips!  In a city, you would see them everywhere, especially on a windy day.  In the office there was always a gal, it seemed, that liked to wear shear blouses with a full slip beneath plainly visible.  In High School, I played a game.  If I saw a girl I hadn't seen before, I'd try to guess the type of slip she wore (full, half, lacy, plain, etc).  I'd try to guess before she got close enough for me to tell.  Got pretty good at it too, and many times even guess the make by the lace.  Actually it wasn't too hard since all the slips were either Sears or Vanity Fair.  The really elegant slips were worn by the women on the faculty.

sliplover46

Yes of course I would wonder if the ladies could figure why how did there beautiful slip got all wet!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! Pretty sure they'd figure out how, but totally puzzled who and when!
sliplover46
sliplover46

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:04 am

Sliplover56 wrote:

Nylonlust

I’ve often fantasized about freezing time as well!  On Literotica there is a series of stories about a guy named David and a remote control to freeze time and he has a delightful ball of a time.  I’m like you I would freeze time and lift skirts dressed and such to see a beautiful lace slip!  I would partake is some studying the fine slips the lace the smoothness.  I might even go as much as checking the panties out or pantyhose / stockings !  And maybe have hands over her back side to feel the panties and slip together!

I'm familiar with David s freeze time remote I think my favourite is in part 2 when he takes advantage has fun with the 4 bank clerks 😈😈 Your right how nice it would to feel my hands over her fine soft silky slip carresing over her nylon panties. Oh the fun we could have 😜

Nylonlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:44 am

Nylonlust wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:

Nylonlust

I’ve often fantasized about freezing time as well!  On Literotica there is a series of stories about a guy named David and a remote control to freeze time and he has a delightful ball of a time.  I’m like you I would freeze time and lift skirts dressed and such to see a beautiful lace slip!  I would partake is some studying the fine slips the lace the smoothness.  I might even go as much as checking the panties out or pantyhose / stockings !  And maybe have hands over her back side to feel the panties and slip together!

I'm familiar with David s freeze time remote I think my favourite is in part 2 when he takes advantage has fun with the 4 bank clerks 😈😈 Your right how nice it would to feel my hands over her fine soft silky slip carresing over her nylon panties. Oh the fun we could have 😜

Sorry the story was Author Slipluvver called remotely controlled, very similar concept to David freeze time remote.😜

Nylonlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:41 am

Nylonlust wrote:
Nylonlust wrote:
Sliplover56 wrote:

Nylonlust

Sorry the story was Author Slipluvver called remotely controlled, very similar concept to David freeze time remote.😜

Yes now I remember I’ve read them all numerous times. Also like the part where the news person is on the screen and she she tells David to push a button and her blouse or skirt disappears!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down