Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co workers slip

5 posters

Go down

Co workers slip Empty Co workers slip

Post by laceslip29910 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:25 am

Hey all, glad to see the forum coming back alive

I need to share a pretty incredible experience with you slip lovers. I work at a medium size accounting firm, recently I was sent to a seminar out of town with a co worker. The co worker is a attractive early thirty something single woman. Not gorgeous attractive but very pretty and a very sweet person.

Our flight was good and we got to know each other a little better. I had at times caught just a glimpse of what I thought may have been a slip or just a skirt liner on previous occasions since I started working with her about a year ago. The seminar was 2 and a half days long with a scheduled flight out at 2pm that afternoon. By an incredible moment of luck my portion of that mornings seminar was cancelled, hers was not. She called me an said that the hotel needed her out of the room that morning, so she asked if she could store her luggage with me till her seminar was over.

Of course I was fine with that. My love of lingerie and my curiosity got the best of me after just a bit.

I unzipped and flipped her suitcase open. Nothing amazing could be seen on top, it was a blouse with a skirt underneath. I removed the items and at that point had to catch my breath. There was a gorgeous baby blue half slip with a generous amount of ivory lace, and a matching camisole. I removed it and laid it out on the bed. To my suprise underneath that was a black full slip.

I found it really refreshing to see there are still real women who actually wear these things!! Need less to say it made my day, week, month etc.

I did take some pictures of what I found, but I am just too afraid to post them>

laceslip29910

Back to top Go down

Co workers slip Empty Re: Co workers slip

Post by nhra172d Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Wow... post them

nhra172d

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbies Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Allow, the lady her privacy.  It was rude of you in the first place to go through her suitcase without asking her permission first of all.

Last edited by Robbies on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Robbies

Back to top Go down

Co workers slip Empty Re: co workers slip

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

I would have done the same, but more than just look and touch. you have to take slip opportunities when they arise these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by annie mac Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 am

I must agree with Robbies, that was a very naughty thing to do. I would of known if someone had been looking through my personal things. Tut Tut bad boy!!
Annie

annie mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mol777 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 am

I had gone to a seminar and they had placed us in grips of two. I was work with this guy and I hadn't noticed that my dress had slid up on my thighs and my slip was showing. I finally noticed he was looking. I went to pull my dress down and he whisped please don't. I asked if he liked what he saw. He gave me a big smile

Mol777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down