Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip fetish.

+14
phil
Halfslip83
BigAl
SilkySlipLover
Slips75
Nylonlust
Slipaddict
61john
silky73
SlipStories
alaina15
grober9
pcsks01
satin undies
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Slip fetish.

Post by satin undies Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:03 pm

I'd go hard straight away looking up your wife's skirt. It was a a result of being caught, looking up my Aunty's skirt which brought about my first orgasm, given to me by her when I was 12! She was a real tease.
My fetish came about when my mum and her sister, who lived with us at the time would wander round the house in hot weather in just their slips, showing stocking tops and knickers through the thin material. I was about 10, and was hooked for life!

satin undies

silky73, 61john and Slips75 like this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty Favorite Brand of Half Slip - Shadowline Lingerie

Post by alaina15 Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:39 pm

While many of the brands of slips are either out of business or have cut back, Shadowline Lingerie has their own web site and can be found on Amazon among other places. The fabric feels wonderful and plentiful. Many sellers now use very low cost and scratchy material.

alaina15

Back to top Go down

Post by silky73 Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:18 pm

satin undies wrote:I'd go hard straight away looking up your wife's skirt. It was a a result of being caught, looking up my Aunty's skirt which brought about my first orgasm, given to me by her when I was 12! She was a real tease.
My fetish came about when my mum and her sister, who lived with us at the time  would wander round the house in hot weather in just their slips, showing stocking tops and knickers through the thin material. I was about 10, and was hooked for life!

Glad you liked looking up my wife's skirt! Back in the day she was always up for pics. I have a few in her long black midi skirt and white slip. The contrast is gorgeous.
silky73
silky73

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty slips showing

Post by 61john Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:05 pm

my wife slips used to show lots in public. i liked it when other men saw her slips . i have l;oved slips since i was a kid so i must have a slip fetish

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by satin undies Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:12 pm

Yes, that's likely. I used to watch mum and her sister who lived with us, wander round tge house in hot weather in justctheir slips when I was about 10! Totally hooked on slips ever since!

satin undies

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty slips mmmmmmmm

Post by 61john Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:08 pm

i have loved slip since i was about 9 yrs old then my wife wore lots too and they showed in public too. i would love to chat if you want i do go xhanster to chat there my name is warsop there.i used to chat on slipheave n chat too bad it finished. hope to chat soon

61john

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty slip sightings

Post by 61john Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:19 pm

when my wife was younger she wore slips alot .one time we went bowling. everytime she took her turn her loose skirt would ride up showing alot of white silky lacy slip. i loved that lots of other men saw her slip showing bet some loved it.

61john

Nylonlust likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty slip fetish

Post by 61john Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:22 pm

i would love to chat with anyone that wants to about slip sightings and stories i am hooked for life.

61john

silky73 and grober9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:03 pm

Hello 61john. I have loved slips since I was young. Back in the day I  was a fan of Fiona Cooper videos,  and then Frank Rusha's website, Kelli's slips,  Bored ladies, Japanese Sliplover, Demure Fun and Slip Pleasures etc...as well as being a member of Vintage Erotica Forum.
I would like to chat about slip sightings, the glory days of the 1980s when slips were everywhere etc....  You can DM me if you want.

Slipaddict

silky73 and 61john like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nylonlust Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 am

The 80's and early 90's were a goldmine for slip sightings, I can't imagine anything more erotic than a slip peeking from under the hem if skirt, a cheeky glimpse through a back kick vent of her skirt or those amazing wrap around skirts that displayed luscious amounts of silky nylon and lace. I consider white to be favourite slip especially the contrast against a black skirt. 61john that would have been an amazing site, wish I was there, I think I would have missed a few bowling pins that day😂

Nylonlust

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty slip sightings

Post by 61john Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:14 pm

i wanted other men to see my wife slip showing .if women wore slip s now days i would try to take pics with my cellphone that would be so great. do you go to a instant chat site? I would love to chat i go to xhamster to chat there. if you want to chat there my user name is ::: warsop

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:39 pm

Back in the mid 1980s I had a girlfriend who worked for Marks and Spencer. At that time the uniform for female workers was a grey and white striped overall dress. She used to wear M&S lacy white waist slips with about an inch and a half of lace on the hem. Whenever she came back from work she would have a glass of wine and sit on the sofa with the sheeny white fabric of her slip hanging down over the side seat, or sometimes she would sit on the floor with her feet under her bum. The overall dress hem would get pulled back away from her knees a little leaving the lacy hem of her slip peeking out. There were a few times when her friend Chloe would come over. She was a nurse and wore a blue overall uniform with a blue belt. I would often catch a glimpse of a pale blue slip underneath her uniform. Those were good days. If I ever invent a time machine, I'm going back to the 80s.

Slipaddict

61john and Nylonlust like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by satin undies Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Hi john61. Please email me at stewpn105@gmail.com. love to have chats, maybe on phone?

satin undies

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty same here. she wore petticoats after petticoats. i was fascinated by this slip parade

Post by Slips75 Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:07 am

satin undies wrote:I'm so pleased to find others who love slips. ( I used to love the slipheaven chat site.) I've had a strong slip fetish since I was a boy, watching mum and her sister who lived with us, wander around the house in hot weather in just their slips! I was hooked! Seeing the outline of silky knickers and stocking tops showing through the thin material had a lasting effect on an 8 year old boy!. Would love to chat to others who share my, lifelong passion for slips.

Slips75

Back to top Go down

Post by satin undies Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:06 am

Hi slips75. I'd love to chat with a fellow addict. Why not email me on stewpn105@gmail.com. We can swop experiences.look forward to hearing from you. Stew.

satin undies

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:09 am

Ok
Lets email

Slips75

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:13 am

Check your email

Slips75

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 am

satin undies wrote:Hi slips75. I'd love to chat with a fellow addict. Why not email me on stewpn105@gmail.com.  We can swop experiences.look forward to hearing from you. Stew.

Pls check your email.
Can we chat I have few mins before I go to sleep

Slips75

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 2 Empty Aunt's undies drawers

Post by satin undies Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:54 pm

A few years ago an aged relative passed on and I was asked to help clear her house out. When I entered her bedroom, I was about to clear a large chest of drawers. In the bottom of four drawers, I discovered the drawer was full of white slips and half slips. Next to bottom was a drawer packed full of black slips and half slips. Second to top drawer was crammed full of silky french knickers. Top drawer was frilly petticoats, both black and white, and packets of fully fashioned stockings together with four suspender belts! God! I was hard, but wasn't alone. I told the other person there was nothing much upstairs, and he said we could clear everything the next morning. At 10.00 that night, I returned with three black bin bags, and filled them with the sexy slips, frenchies, stockings n suspenders. As I was living on my own, I spent the next three days permanently hard with my bedroom festooned with over 80, slips 40 or so pairs of silky french knickers, and 25 packets of fully fashioned nylons. I keep them now, in one locked wardrobe, and indulge my fetish by wearing silky slips and french knickers whenever I feel like it. I've also treated a few interested fellas to a romp on the bed, surrounded by lots of silky undies.

satin undies

Back to top Go down

Post by SilkySlipLover Fri May 12, 2023 1:18 pm

Hi. I love wearing silky slips. Started when I was 7 years old. If anyone wants to chat with me about it? Pm me

SilkySlipLover

61john and grober9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Fri May 12, 2023 4:22 pm

Hi,
I’m not a slip wearer but big slip fan.. Luckily my wife wears as does her mother. It’s so nice when they both are sitting together around in their slips. Her Mother lives with us and she loves to sit around and keep the house clean for us.. Nice treat after a long day at work and come home and enjoy seeing them in full slips and having dinner together.. grober

grober9

MomWoreSlips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SilkySlipLover Fri May 12, 2023 5:37 pm

grober9 wrote:Hi,
I’m not a slip wearer but big slip fan.. Luckily my wife wears as does her mother. It’s so nice when they both are sitting together around in their slips. Her Mother lives with us and she loves to sit around and keep the house clean for us.. Nice treat after a long day at work and come home and enjoy seeing them in full slips and having dinner together.. grober

My mum still wears half slips, when I was a kid? She would wear them without a skirt a lot. My late gran did as well.

SilkySlipLover

61john and MomWoreSlips like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by silky73 Sun May 14, 2023 5:34 pm

Slipaddict wrote:Hello 61john. I have loved slips since I was young. Back in the day I  was a fan of Fiona Cooper videos,  and then Frank Rusha's website, Kelli's slips,  Bored ladies, Japanese Sliplover, Demure Fun and Slip Pleasures etc...as well as being a member of Vintage Erotica Forum.
I would like to chat about slip sightings, the glory days of the 1980s when slips were everywhere etc....  You can DM me if you want.

Hi Slip Addict... I too have been a member of most of those sites... its such a pity that they do not exist anymore... good job I was handy at saving quite a few back in the day. Demure Fun, and its other websites seemed to be the only one that exists, and sometimes not all are slips etc. Just the occasional find we see on the web that strikes up gold Smile

Would love to share experiences etc if you like too. PM me Smile
silky73
silky73

61john, MomWoreSlips and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Tue May 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Hi Silky73. It would be great to chat. I have sent you a friend request on here.

Slipaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:53 am

silky73 wrote:
Slipaddict wrote:Hello 61john. I have loved slips since I was young. Back in the day I  was a fan of Fiona Cooper videos,  and then Frank Rusha's website, Kelli's slips,  Bored ladies, Japanese Sliplover, Demure Fun and Slip Pleasures etc...as well as being a member of Vintage Erotica Forum.

Hi Slip Addict... I too have been a member of most of those sites... its such a pity that they do not exist anymore... good job I was handy at saving quite a few back in the day. Demure Fun, and its other websites seemed to be the only one that exists, and sometimes not all are slips etc. Just the occasional find we see on the web that strikes up gold Smile

Would love to share experiences etc if you like too. PM me Smile hi there yeah i remeber the slip days slip sightings in public my wife used to wear slips lots and i loved when they would show in public too. if you want i would love to chat maybe on a chat like chat crypt.

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next