Slip Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip fetish.

+14
phil
Halfslip83
BigAl
SilkySlipLover
Slips75
Nylonlust
Slipaddict
61john
silky73
SlipStories
alaina15
grober9
pcsks01
satin undies
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 3 Empty Re: Slip fetish.

Post by grober9 Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:11 pm

Hi Slip fetish,

Yes seeing my wife and her Mom in slips is still a dream.. Mom as I call her will stay in just her slip even when I have friends over to watch a game, they sure love it..
Last week I and my wife were out to dinner she wore
A pretty wrap skirt that never came close to staying shut.. All the front came open and she never closed it up, lots of guys kept coming by our table, but the good part was she took it off at the car..
Grober

grober9

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by satin undies Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:41 am

My first wife used to wear a short, wrap around skirt with a chemise underneath, so when the skirt gaped open, ( which it did most of the time) she would display the lacy hem of her chemise, and her stocking tops and suspenders! She loved teasingvthe fellas with flashes of her slips and stocking tops.

satin undies

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 3 Empty slips showing

Post by 61john Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:13 pm

yeah my wife used to wear slips lots i loved when they would show in public.one time we where at the park she was wearing a wrap skirt it got a bit windy and it blew open mmmmm displaying her her white silky lacy slip alot i am sure others saw her slip

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:14 pm

Yes I think that’s what we all are hoping for.I especially love mine to answer the door in just her slip, you should see the young pizza guys, it’s a hoot!!!

grober9

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:15 pm

Yes I think that’s what we all are hoping for.I especially love mine to answer the door in just her slip, you should see the young pizza guys, it’s a hoot!!!

grober9

Back to top Go down

Post by grober9 Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:42 pm

Yeah watching them fumble around and almost drop the pizza, everyone once in awhile if she feels like it, she invited them in to get the money. They could hardly speak 😀😀😀. We seem to be getting the same guy every time now!!

grober9

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 3 Empty Slip love

Post by BigAl Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:14 pm

When I was growing up in the 60s and 70s all women eore slips under their skirts and it was common to get a peek. When split skirts became fashionable it was comimon for women wear a slip under the split skirt so you have a few inches of lace showing. I remember once a girl had put a thigh high split skirt on over a pink slip she was sat in the college dining room and a skirt fell open I saw her pink slip up to her thigh. My late wife used to love wearing a.slip around the house nothing better than chilling out in her t-shirt and slip.

BigAl

61john likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 3 Empty Slip love

Post by BigAl Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:18 pm

When I was growing up in the 60s and 70s all women eore slips under  their skirts and it was common to get a peek. When split skirts became fashionable it was comimon for women wear a slip under the split skirt so you have a few inches of lace showing. I remember once a girl had put a thigh high split skirt on over a pink slip she was sat in the college dining room and a skirt fell open I saw her pink slip up to her thigh. It was a huge turn on My late wife used to love wearing  a.slip around the house she liked nothing better than chilling out  in her t-shirt and slip.

BigAl

MomWoreSlips and BigAl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:45 pm

SilkySlipLover wrote:Hi. I love wearing silky slips. Started when I was 7 years old. If anyone wants to chat with me about it? Pm me
hi silkysliplover i started liking slips about age 9 in school back when the girls wore slips and i saw some sightings. i was abit oyung but i still liked it afew years later when i could get horny it was even better . i would love to chat on a instant chat site if you want ?::::John

61john

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:07 pm

I remember seeing so many slips in school during the years. Whether you were following a teacher from behind who was wearing a black pencil skirt - and the slit opened up exposing several inches of shining/white nylon and intricate lace that just bounces in the light with each step and stride....or the teacher sitting in front of the class reading out loud with her legs crossed on a high stool - not realizing that the lower half of her skirt is draped open with several inches of white nylon material and lace of a sensual slip! Some teachers - their slips were very well hidden, but if lucky - you got a glimpse of lace you weren't supposed to...and there were some teachers - one in particular who had a skirt much too short for her slip which the white lace just permanently showed....

The science teacher who's wrap around skirt unfolds during a video presentation - the way her white nylon slip draps over her crossed legs - the folds of the silky nylon fabric - and the intricate scallopped lace....then she catches you peeking and covers herself AND her lacy slip!

Or the young teacher in the playground who needs to sit down and take one of her heels off - which crossing your legs and taking off your heel will give you quite a view up one's dress - her lacy/silky slip, her pantyhose up to her panties...

Good times. Rare times now, though...
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

61john, underscored, Nylonlust and Slipaddict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by phil Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:44 pm

Hi, new member here, have loved slips since being a young boy and have quite a collection i love to wear and fully crossdress from time to time.

phil

MomWoreSlips, BigAl and Halfslip83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:31 pm

phil wrote:Hi, new member here, have loved slips since being a young boy and have quite a collection i love to wear and fully crossdress from time to time.

Nice to have another slip devotee here.

Slipaddict

Halfslip83 and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfslip83 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:40 pm

Slip lovers unite!
Halfslip83
Halfslip83

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/halfslip83

61john, grober9 and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 61john Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:51 pm

Halfslip83 wrote:Slip lovers unite!
i agree slips are sexiest piece of lingerie .. i sure wish women would wear them again like they used too mmmmm

61john

Slipaddict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:23 am

The good news is that there is a definite upturn in interest in slips from women over the last two or three years. It is noticeable. The ‘bad’ news is that it will never go back to how things were in the 50s, 60s etc. But at least it is currently going in the right direction 🙃
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

61john, Slipaddict and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipaddict Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:29 am

Now, that is something to smile about.
😎

Slipaddict

Emma and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Slip fetish. - Page 3 Empty Let s Chat

Post by BigAl Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:23 pm

I have been slip lover all my adult life! In the70s and 80s when I was growing up 99% of women were slips under their skirts it was very rare for a woman not too. I spent many happy hours train to get a glimpse of a nice bit of petticoat. So we'll be very happy to chat if you message me

BigAl

Emma, SilkySlipLover and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:41 am

satin undies wrote:I'm so pleased to find others who love slips. ( I used to love the slipheaven chat site.) I've had a strong slip fetish since I was a boy, watching mum and her sister who lived with us, wander around the house in hot weather in just their slips! I was hooked! Seeing the outline of silky knickers and stocking tops showing through the thin material had a lasting effect on an 8 year old boy!. Would love to chat to others who share my, lifelong passion for slips.

id like to talk to you ant moms slips, wTching mom, wifes in half slips, underwear anything women’s underwear!I love youI love you

Slips75

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:43 am

satin undies wrote:I'd go hard straight away looking up your wife's skirt. It was a a result of being caught, looking up my Aunty's skirt which brought about my first orgasm, given to me by her when I was 12! She was a real tease.
My fetish came about when my mum and her sister, who lived with us at the time  would wander round the house in hot weather in just their slips, showing stocking tops and knickers through the thin material. I was about 10, and was hooked for life!

if u like to chat let me know. me too had mom experiences when young.

Slips75

SilkySlipLover and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albinoni1967 Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:21 am

As for myself I am half Australian and half Malaysian (Asian) born in Malaysia, but now live in Australia and have been living here for almost 39 years. I remember growing up in those wonderful days where almost every woman and girl would wear a silky lace trimmed slip under her skirt or dress, it was just so beautiful and feminine to see, especially alot of these pretty asian girls and some of the pretty western girls too. The main asiain girls that use to wear them a lot were the malay's under their baju kurung's which is a typcial 2 piece outfit, top and bottom and also comes in satin material as well, its is very commong for a pretty Malay girl/lady to wear a silky half slip under their baju kurung's and I think alot still do it today, mainly silky beige half slips with scalopped lace at the bottom, silky soft nyon as well.

The other are the pretty chinese girls as well from Malaysia who were also fanous for wearing silky half slips under their skirts and dresses, mainyl pale pink or beige as well also with scaloped lace and silky nylon material and I will admit alot of asian girls are just beautful. Than I moved to a country called Brunei located in Borneo, I did some of my schooling there and without a doubt my class I was in was pure slip heaven, lots of the asian girls would wear a silky slip under her school skirt, mainly beige and cream were the popular colours, this was just before high school. Drive me crazy, seriously lol. Remember having an english teacher, without fail she would always wear a silky scalopped lace beige half slip under her skirt soo silky and soft and feminine, she was asian mix with something else, stunning lady, and I know as true fact she would always wear a silky beige half slip under her dress or skirt, I had a crush on her and I think in a way she knew it but she was married sadly with 2 kids, god I dont even know now if she is still alive, I hope so, just a gorgeous lady.

Albinoni1967

underscored, SilkySlipLover and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:28 am

BigAl wrote:When I was growing up in the 60s and 70s all women eore slips under  their skirts and it was common to get a peek. When split skirts became fashionable it was comimon for women wear a slip under the split skirt so you have a few inches of lace showing. I remember once a girl had put a thigh high split skirt on over a pink slip she was sat in the college dining room and a skirt fell open I saw her pink slip up to her thigh. My late wife used to love wearing  a.slip around the house nothing better than chilling out  in her t-shirt and slip.

I think we can chat about slips petticoat etc?

Slips75

Back to top Go down

Post by Slips75 Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:30 am

Emma wrote:The good news is that there is a definite upturn in interest in slips from women over the last two or three years.  It is noticeable.  The ‘bad’ news is that it will never go back to how things were in the 50s, 60s etc.  But at least it is currently going in the right direction 🙃

What do u think about women wearing slips while sleeping? Or wearing it during the day as it is so hot inside?

Slips75

sliplover46 and Emma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albinoni1967 Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:02 am

Well I live here in Australia and to say the least the girls/women here have lost the plot and their feminine touch, seriously and this all started just after the year 2015. Today you hardly see a pretty feminine girl wearing a slip and if you do its a very rare thing, same goes for the women, most are out there in jeans, slacks etc you and if they wear a skirt or dress hardly a pretty slip under it, lots are totally bloody over weight, bodies riddled with tats etc, gone are the days where women were feminine and dressed like women, being a women and being feminine. All day on the stupid social media, looking at their mobile phones etc Not sure what the USA and Europe are like because I, Is aid dont like there, but it's quite sad to see girls here in Perth, Western Australia who have lost their feminine touch and this now is in most of Australia. I recall dating a girl few years back, we were discussing nice lingerie and she asked what do I like, I told her I love a pretty slip on a woman, half and full, she said to me ewwww no thank you, only old grannies wear those. I said to her really, well you know what, I am sure your Mum must of worn them back in her younger days, she shut up, told her to go get a life instead of being judgemental, anyhow my relationship with her didnt last thank god lol. You will probably you will find more of the pretty asian girls wearing them here than Aust girls.

Albinoni1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:13 am

Slips75 wrote:
Emma wrote:The good news is that there is a definite upturn in interest in slips from women over the last two or three years.  It is noticeable.  The ‘bad’ news is that it will never go back to how things were in the 50s, 60s etc.  But at least it is currently going in the right direction 🙃

What do u think about women wearing slips while sleeping? Or wearing it during the day as it is so hot inside?

I quite often wear slips while in bed, usually those with wide straps.  They are just as good as nighties and sometimes better.  I live in England, so being too hot indoors isn't usually a problem, but I sometimes float about in a slip in the summer time.  My husband sometimes asks me to wear a slip, so then I do of course. I don't know how it happened but it has become a little bit of a tradition that I serve the beers in a slip to hubby and sometimes a couple of his pals if they are over whenever Manchester City are playing on the tv.  His request.  Nothing the least bit 'raunchy' or sordid or whatever, I just wear a slip because he likes to see me in one. No harm done, and they are very respectful toward me.  Sometimes the football is on and he doesn't ask me, so I don't bother...
Emma
Emma

https://nylonnostalgia.com/

Betty and phil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by phil Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:08 am

Oh my god Emma can i come round , i am a city fan too, and of course would be very respectful x

phil

Emma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next